A Present for Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls seated themselves on either side of him as they served the salad. They ate in silence each lost in their own thoughts. When they had finished the girls took the plates to the kitchen and brought in trays with dinner. They had prepared all his favorites; red potatoes, shrimp, lobster and steak and onion on skewers and asparagus spears covered in a hollandaise sauce. The conversation during dinner was light and jovial with no mention of what was to come the rest of the evening. After dinner was done, the girls told Bob to go ahead to the living room for desert. He went to sit in his chair but was instead directed to the sofa, in the center to be exact,. The girls carried in a tray each, Rose’s had more wine while Teri’s had bowls filled with strawberries, chocolate, and whipped cream. The girls sat to either side of him, the only light came from the multitude of candles in the room. Suddenly he realized what he and Teri had talked about was actually coming true and his stiff member grew stiffer. The girls took turns feeding him the delicious array of sensuous food and sips of wine. He was loving the attention and the girls shared a wink after eyeing his bulging crotch.

"Go ahead and open your presents while we clear this mess, Honey," Teri told him.

The girls carried the trays back to the kitchen. Rose ducked into the bedroom to light the candles and sit out the bottle of chilled wine. The entire house smelled of the fragrant candles. Rose and Teri stood hidden in the doorway watching as he opened his presents, first the card then the box, on top of the tissue was a note with his instructions. Bob stood and removed the silky robe from the box, went to the bedroom and undressed. Wearing only his usual underwear and the robe, he climbed to the middle of the bed as instructed.

The girls came into the room after what seemed to be years and climbed in on either side of him again. He put an arm around both and pulled them close, he thought he’d died and gone to heaven. The scent of roses and the flickering candlelight reflected in the mirrored walls set the perfect heavenly mood especially when it was laced with the scent of arousal. The girls began kissing his cheek to his lips where the three of them were kissing before they pulled away from him and kissed each other passionately.

He looked on in awe as his wife and their best friend kissed like lost lovers. He was so turned on he thought he might cum before they did more than stroke his chest. They continued kissing and allowed their hands to roam down his body until they were stroking his rock hard cock and teasing his tense balls with their nails through his thong. Their hands moved to the knot in his robe and skillfully together, they untied it allowing the robe to fall open exposing his straining pouch and hard nipples. Slowly their faces parted and began kissing their way to his nipples. It was almost as if they were synchronized as they did the same thing at the same time each taking a nipple between their lips to suck, lick and nibble as their hands continued to caress his legs and torso.

Their hands again worked together to free him of his fabric jail, once free it stood saluting their ministrations. The girls admired their handiwork before allowing their kisses to begin their trail further down his body. They licked at his turgid rod as if it was a lollipop at first before first one and then the other hot wet mouth enveloped him. They took turns licking and sucking him until he thought he’d explode to which they abruptly quit and slid from the bed.

He looked at them in disbelief until he saw them begin to undress one another for him. They kissed and caressed one another as pieces of their lacy costumes hit the floor. The scene unfolding before him was hotter than any movie could ever be. They kissed and caressed and sucked at one another until he knew he had to join in. He marveled at the planning this had to have taken to have everything so perfect and in synch. It was only slightly apparent to him that Rose was the more experienced at lesbian loving as it appeared both were leading at times in this erotic foreplay. Rose knelt before Teri to finally remove her panties, she kissed every inch of bare skin as it became exposed until finally her face was buried in his wife’s pussy.

Teri moaned and pressed her pussy forward before finally, Rose stood and Teri knelt to do the same thing. AS Teri stood, she slid up Roses body until they were standing nipple to nipple and they kissed again, a long deep sensuous kiss. They pulled apart and faced him fully for the first time. He was amazed to see 2 freshly shaven pussies and 2 sets of very hard nipples looking at him. The pair leaned into the bed and with one on either side began at his toes and licked and sucked their way to his balls, once there the girls did a sort of side step with one another and Rose began to slide her wet pussy down his stiff cock while Teri planted her dripping pussy on his face to be eaten. The girls kissed and played with one another’s nipples as they rode there respective spots.

The pace grew along with the moans as the trio neared their first collective orgasm of the evening. The girls came first and their squeals of pleasure set him off. The trio collapsed into a massive heap of moaning and gasping flesh. Rob recovered first and slowly and gently untangled himself, rose, went to the table and poured 3 glassed of wine and brought them back to the girls who took them readily. They sipped their wine and the girls giggled as they noticed that Bob was still hard.

He sat his glass down on the bedside table and kissed his wife and thanked her for his gift, Rose took Teri’s glass and sat it with her own beside Bob’s. Bob then kissed Rose and thanked her for his present too, seeing her husband kissing her best friend turned Teri on even more and she got in on the kiss as well. She then crawled to the foot of the bed between Rose’s legs. She gazed at the smoothly shaven pussy dripping the cum deposited by her husband along with her own, her face was drawn into the dripping pussy and she began licking and sucking the sweet nectar from her box. She had never tasted mixed cum before but she loved it. Teri was too busy lapping and sucking to see that Rose and Bob were watching her while Rose stroked his already hard cock. After lapping up the fresh juices, she began licking and kissing her way up her friends body until her wet face met Roses and she shared the sweet juices that remained on her face. Bob in the mean time began sucking on the nipples before him alternating between the 2 in his face. A sigh escaped Rose’s lips and Teri decided to go back to what she was doing and lowered herself back to her friend’s tasty pussy.

She was determined to get her off and yet she wanted to tease her too. She lowered her face back to Rose’s pussy, licking and sucking again before finally moving to her swollen clit. She licked at it lazily feeling the tension build in her friend. She pushed 2 fingers in and out of her pussy as she licked. Bob too saw the reaction and gently moved down the bed behind his wife, who’s ass was raised in the air, he ran the head of his hard cock against her slit and she moaned into Rose’s pussy. He slammed his cock into her hard and fast and deep, as he did it drove her into Rose’s pussy, she moaned again and took the swollen clit between her teeth gently and began sucking it like a mini cock.

Bob continued his deep assault on his wife’s pussy as his wife assaulted the pussy before her, soon all were moaning. Teri’s pussy grasped and pulsated around his cock and Roses pussy began to do the same to Teri’s fingers. Rose began the chain of orgasms as she began to quake and stiffen under Teri’s tongue and Rose’s pussy grabbed harder as Bob stroked in and out of her faster and deeper than he ever had. Teri squealed into Rose’s pussy as her orgasm overtook her. She tried her best to continue to lap Rose’s juices up while in the throes of orgasm herself and finally Bob let out an animalistic growl, stiffened and drove his pulsing cock in to the hilt filling his wife with his cum. Bob and Teri crawled back up the bed with Bob in the center and he wrapped his arms around both women and the trio dozed off into a restfully sated slumber.

When they awoke the next morning Rose was gone but on the nightstand propped against the trio of glasses was a note that read: "Hope your birthday was happy Bob and I hope we can find many more tings to celebrate soon." and it was signed ‘your Rose’. Bob and Teri smiled and began thinking about something they could celebrate and celebrate very soon.

12