All Comments on 'A Present for My Husband'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid...

A "1."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please!!

Looking forward to part 2

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I hope ends here...

A good Plot going down the drain in the end and become a bad story...So I hope ends here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome to LW, Ms Moore.

An incredibly hot story. So glad you got the cream..5*

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
So the present for the husband...

was not. I was with it until the end. Now I'm just sad.

The writing was good if not a little stilted. I liked Cat, until I wrote her off as just another "ignored wife" who rationalizes infidelity for the sake of "self actualization" . Up until the end and the photographer dropped his shorts I would have given 4*. I think the writing supports that. But it also affected me viscerally so I gave it 3* because i lost respect for the protagonist.

I know that this is "Loving Wives" (how it got that designation I'll never understand) and it says a lot about me that I return to the category looking for stories where the wives actually love their husbands and not their egos. Those stories are real gems and I wish that there was a category for them- love without betrayal.

I also know that these stories are drama and need conflict and temptation is an ageless subject for conflict and conflict resolution. I don't enjoy the explicit stuff as much as the story and certainly don't use these as stroke pieces.

You're a good writer with potential for being a great writer. I have my own pathologies. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Loved this story, slow and sexy.

Really wanted the photographer to have Cat

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Good Story

Makes me want to suggest photo's to my wife.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Sexy, sexy, sexy!

What a turn-on! I think I'll go back to bed with my girlfriend. Definitely a 5!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A Present for My Husband!!!

What a beautiful, charming, romantic and loving present she will give to her husband: A big pair of horns!!! I understand her husband was missing his duties, but she should talk with him, and if he didn't change, divorce him and then have all the sex she needed...Cheating his never the solution..

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
Present?

So her present is being a cheating whore, If that's not it then please tell us. And secondly please continue the story so we may know how her husband reacts to these events

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was a gift?

She cheats on her husband and he's supposed to be happy with that "gift"? I'm thinking he's not going to be too happy that his wife is a slut. I'm thinking his gift to her is going to be a divorce. Lacking some conversation that he might enjoy her behavior this was just stupid. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It is a sad state when the readers like garbage such as this.

Apparently the level of intelligence of the readers as well as the writers have taken a nose dive for this site. When the good writers started to fade away, I left this site for a while. I came back today and the first three stories I looked at are pure garbage. No character development, no real plot and lousy editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick

If its not a B.T.B story in loving wives then all the the would be authors hate it.

No wonder good writers have left this area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well-told story

Please ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5

Well done. Just right with cliff-hanging, then no penetration. Your story, but is right for sequel that reenergizes the marriage without going all cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if it's so dad annany. then fuckiong leave

no one I mean no one not even your mother will miss you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Well-told story

Troll: noun, Asshole who hates it when others dare to have a different opinion.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

Really would like to read the second part when it gets written. Takes a lot to make a gift like this for your hubby or boyfriend. I think it is more for the woman so that she feels like a woman inside as well as outside. There is a certain point when the man just doesn't think that you need to hear you look hot . Your supposed to assume and know that he always thinks of you. But we the ladies need to hear nice compliments as well so does the guy. Keep writing...

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
***

Methinks the lady (I use that term loosely) is turning towards the sluttish. By the time the "photo" session is finished, Richard will not see a thing. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ya right.

The only thing this would help is the divorce lawyer, another selfish cunt just worried about herself.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Excellent

Well-written and very erotic. I really like the concept and the character you've created. My only critique is that you should have labelled this story as "Chapter One." I'm assuming there will be more to come.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
There's more cumming surely....

Great start. Please ignore the mindless BTB trolls who pollute this wonderful site with their ugly verbal diarhorrea. Love the fact this story is embedded in something very real to many folks. My wife presented me with a truly wonderful album of boudoir photos (pretty dresses all the way through to lingerie, raunchy (that's whips & clamps, folks) & full nude) this year for my birthday - not bad hey for a hot 53 year old!! Best birthday present she has ever given me. While I like to think our sex life had not sunk into the toilet like your heroine's, it certainly worked in terms of spicing things up a bit more, that's for sure! Her photographer was female by the way. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well if that don't beat all

the resident VP of cuckolds union 69 and "I owe one", ken Phillips has spoke. Somebody needs to call E.F. Hutton, because when ken Phillips talks we all line up at his bedroom door to fuck his wife.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Let's hope he is happy with his present

But, when he finds out what she has done, he won't be.

His gift to her will probably be a visit from a process server and a set of papers drawn up by a solicitor.

cavejugcavejugover 9 years ago
Be a man not a jerk

Well,

dime a dozen, every site has the people like "Anonymous" to comment on fictional work of this kind. But the reason for them being here is not to enjoy the sexual fantasy of humanity, but to spew bile and hatred for women. It is as plain as sunlight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You mean a present for herself . . .,

and an eventual end to the marriage for her husband. But hey, its his fault. A girl's gotta go where she can get what she needs. His fault is not a decline in sex drive, his fault is marrying a woman this selfish and shallow. He won't be losing much. Hope you have the inspiration to write the conclusion.

DaveXX80DaveXX80almost 9 years ago
Great Read

Another terrific & erotic read Cat!

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozover 8 years ago
Please give me more

Nice work Cat, erotic fiction at its very best.

For those anoying anonymouse prats, get a life, preferably somewhere as far away as possible from lit. Your comment simply highlight the extent of your intelligence or more specifically the lack of.

mumfredsmumfredsover 8 years ago
Angry anonymous comments

Why do people read stories under Loving Wives only to leave angry comments about how they have sex with other men? That is exactly what you get with this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She should have married

A lawyer... then the divorce would be cheaper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Wonderful

Wonderful

Frist, to all the critics, grow up.

Second, Being a photographer, all attractive woman enjoy being beautiful, and sexy.

They want to see how sexy, and daring they are.

When they try it in front of a photographer, (another man). In a sexy outfit, they get turned on. (So does the photographer) They know the photographer is turned on too.

That's the facts of life. She gets turned on turning on a guy, more so when she is nude. When she says, " I can't believe I'm doing this. She is doing what she wants.

Finally, where she at my studio, she would have had a mouthful to swallow. and the last shot would be a creampie.

Nice sloppy seconds for her hubby.

Right Cat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh yeah

I'm sure the hubby will love the photo of another guys cum spread over his whore wifes tits. Yep for sure.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Soooo......

she couldn't tell her husband the lack of a sex life was a deal breaker BEFORE she got naked and started playing with another man's cock?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Every time

Every time a wife gets pictures made for her husband in these trashy LW stories, she turns whore for the photographer. So rote that it is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Especially when

The only picture the husband gets mailed to the office is the spunk on her tits one. It is usually the one that is used as evidence for the divorce.

Deville2054Deville2054almost 3 years ago

Very hot, erotic story of how a photo shoot can become a naked erotic event!!!

Deville2054Deville2054almost 3 years ago

Would love to be able to photograph women in alluring poses and on to less and less clothing until she is totally nude for me and sweltering 'under the lights' and from the eroticism of the moment she is in!!!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

This is why most fashion photographers are men. They aren't stupid. Put a naked, attractive woman in a room, alone with an attractive man giving her direction and complementing on her beauty, sex is inevitable. And don't expect his "professionalism" to matter, lol, he isn't a doctor. You would get so sexually aroused, you would do anything.

Smoking hot story. There is so much truth here, in both thought and action, as to the workings of a woman's mind. Bravo.

sizemediumsizemediumover 1 year ago

I loved the story. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous