A Primitive Hope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,750 Followers

"You're thinking of something," she whispered. "Tell me."

God, she was right on target. How did she know my mind was pondering a far more taboo thought than before?

"It's," I began, unsure and embarrassed. "Its nothing."

"Nothing is kept in secrecy or in shame here, my daughter." She lovingly whispered, kissing the soft nape of my neck. "Tell mother."

I shuddered hearing that low suggestive tone in her voice, almost begging for my confession. How could I resist?

I caved.

"When I watched you go to the bathroom just now," I started. "All I could think about was how beautiful you would look pregnant."

Mother cooed in agreement, kissing along my collarbone.

"And who would make me pregnant?" she murmured.

"I don't know... I..." I fumbled in thought.

She knew as well as I did who wanted to father a child with her.

"Yes you do. Say it, love. Be honest." She continued.

"Me." I finally avowed. "But I know... I know that I could never..."

Mother leapt up, suppressing my mouth with hers. It was as if she was pouring her soul down my throat.

"What if I told you that you could?" she said leaning back, gazing into my star struck eyes.

I gasped in surreal possibility. She saw the astonished shock cover my face, only to gingerly trace my jaw in assurance.

"What if I told you I was conceived by two women?" she voiced.

Was this real? Was she serious? This was biologically and physically impossible.

"How?" I asked in desperate hope.

An insidious smile graced mother's face as I could see her hatching a plan behind those intoxicating eyes.

"I'll tell you. But first, you have to undergo the experience of the other." She whispered, kissing my open palm.

"Other?" I naively replied.

With an arousing look of allure, mother voiced; "Of what it is like for the seed bearer. To understand the worthiness of conception, you must step out of the realm of the female."

Holding my breath in staggering anticipation, I instinctively nodded yes as mother left the room. Having no clue what she meant, I sat there trying to grasp what it was I was about to embark on. Coming back in with a tall glass and a flesh colored dildo, mother crawled back to me, handing me the glass.

"Drink this." She instructed. "This will draw out your primal urge to mate."

With no apprehension, I gulped down the warm strawberry tasting elixir. With the last swig, mother took the glass from my fingers, leaning to me with those luscious lips barely an inch from mine. Her hot breath cascaded across my face.

"Now, in about ten minutes, you'll start to feel things you have never felt before. You'll start to think powerful thoughts, and those thoughts shall dictate every action tonight." Mother whispered as our lips grazed each other's once more.

Still on her knees, I ran my fingertips back alongside mother's soft torso, enamored by the soft buxom skin.

"What did you mean by seed bearer? Like a man, you mean?" I sheepishly asked.

"In a way, but better." She answered as I felt her hands massage my pussy with aching precision, lowering me back upon the mattress.

Taking the lengthy dildo in her grasp, I noticed the end of it had a uniquely shaped shaft at its base, pointing upward.

Seeing my interest, mother said "It's a new style of strap-on where you don't need harnesses anymore. And it's fucking wonderful."

Mother eased the base inside me as I leapt from the sheets in frenzy. I cried out, clutching her shoulders as this was the first thing this big to be inside me in a long, long time. Mother calmed me with her "Ssshhes" and a bustle of kisses to reassure me.

Heaving in a mixture of passion an pain, I shut my eyes in uncertainty.

"Are you... are you gonna fuck me with that?" I somehow asked.

"No." mother declared. "You're going to fuck me with it. And you're going to know what it feels like to make a woman pregnant."

My eyes shot open in trauma. Did she really say what she just did?

"You're going to endure the agony of desire, hope, and ambition. To feel that raw twinge in your stomach when you look at my hips and feel that instinct to mate take over." She explained.

Apprehension took root, as I wasn't sure about this. Yet as mother slowly eased the wondrous dildo inside, every inch of it that sank inside eradicated all of my doubts. I buckled, twitching beneath mother's loving touch.

"Yeah." Mother hissed as she looked down to see the dildo, now dangling freely from my groin. God, it must have been a good eight inches in length and at least two inches wide.

Her right hand glided down my chest, gingerly tracing my quivering stomach as she reached the phallus, curling her hands about its thick base like a snake spiraling about its prey. It was then that I began feeling the effects of whatever mother had given me. My head swayed as I fell back to the bed in a fog of confusion. I wasn't sure if I had passed out, or was transported to another realm of existence... maybe both.

"Breathe" was all I heard. "Breathe, my love."

My heart exploded within my chest as the blood gushed through my veins. My first thought was anger... raw, crude hostility in its most primal form. Clenching my teeth, I hissed in blood curdling madness. I opened my eyes to see a hazy form of a woman before me as I leapt up, wanting to tear her apart. The sensation was extraordinary... all that was clear was my compulsion to destroy... I screamed at the top of my lungs as stamina flowed through me. I felt as if I was ten times the size of the biggest bodybuilder there.

From there, I began to calm down. Mother continued to tenderly encourage me as I fell back on the bed, trying to understand this unimaginable new feeling within. Mother smothered my mouth with hers as without any warning, I swung my hands about, slamming them to her meaty ass as she crawled over to straddle me. Her unbridled fervor poured into me as I felt every nerve within my flesh burn as if a thousand fires were suddenly set ablaze.

"Feel the burn in you." Mother continued before cramming her tongue down my throat.

"Yeah." I breathlessly replied, kneading her chunky ass cheeks in my greedy palms.

I felt like a possessed monster of sorts... like my typical submissive nature was cast aside in favor of this new demented beast that was brought to life. I was beginning to love it.

We made out like famished beasts as mother gyrated above me, smothering my mouth with hers. I moaned in desperate urgency, wanting to take it to the next step. Mother shifted her left hand downward, clutching the dildo still wedged within me, stroking it to life. I screamed in narcosis as I literally felt her hand touch a part of me that I didn't know existed.

"You feel it, baby?" mother seductively asked.

"Yeah, yeah... Oh my GOD yes." I barely replied, suffering from her slow, gentle strokes.

"Anything connected to you is now a part of you. That's the best part of the drug I gave you-it enhances the experience." She replied. "And you'll feel everything when you fuck me."

I began trembling as sweat covered my flesh. All of this was so new to me. Hearing mother say the phrase 'fuck me' triggered a deep down instinctive longing I never knew I had. All that mattered to me was being inside her, and as quickly as possible.


"Say it again." I commanded. "Say you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me, Kristen. I want that big thick cock inside me." She answered in her throaty voice.

That was all I needed to hear. Clutching those thick child bearing hips, I lifted mother up as I grasped my cock, feeling it enliven as I guided it to her pussy, which I knew was ready for my furious invasion. My voracious palms fell to her round ass, feeling their robust form as mother cringed. I took this as her endorsement, bringing her down upon my stalk. I could feel Mother's buxom chest against me now, skin to skin... we both shuddered in elation as I twisted my mouth around hers for a deeper kiss. Her hands went from my sides, to my fingers as she grasped them with powerful urgency. I took a deep breath from my nostrils as did mother. That sound was so intoxicating to hear... Mother extended her arms outward with my cock pressing against Mother's thigh. Her mouth opened in delight, feeling my stiffness against her. Roaming the length of Mother's arms to her shoulders, I brought her down for another earnest kiss. Her frame shifted to where she was barely above me... I knew what was in store next.

Our kiss broke off as I took my right hand and seized my thick plastic cock, glancing down to see mother's full breasts as a rapid kiss followed. Holding my face to hers, I positioned my cock at the entrance of Mother's womb... she shuddered, feeling the tip of my phallus graze her pussy. We instantly looked at each other to make sure we knew what we were about to do... as if to reassure ourselves that our act of mating was a sure thing... and it was. Mother relaxed her beige glossy legs so that I could have more room... It was a moment we both would never forget.

Whatever this drug I had coursing throughout my veins, it was astounding, I felt sure of myself, poised... strong. And the spine tingling sensations coming from the dildo really did make it even more real for me. I couldn't believe it... it was like I really could feel every touch, every twitch of this amazing stalk. It felt as if it pulsed with its very own life, its own carnal destiny. If this was what it was like for a man, then this was going to be an experience for the ages.

Holding my breath, I tediously motioned my hips upward so that the tip of my cock penetrated Mother's dripping vagina. Our gaze didn't falter as she too held her breath from the initial rendezvous. I sighed with my mouth shaped like an "O", steadily running my appreciative palms up and down the supple sides of mother's hips and ass. The drug really kicked in as I could somehow feel the amazing warmth of her wondrous pussy easily engulfed my length. I seized up, crying out in agonizing shock.

Mother exhaled as I shoved the cock higher... her eyes rolled in the back of her head, inhaling a deep breath as my cock gradually disappeared into her expecting womb. I could not believe how incredible this felt. It was as if every nerve ending in my plastic cock boiled in Mother's scorching juices. How could I feel this intimate bond with this fake cock? All eight inches of it were now safely lodged within Mother as I grappled to find a natural rhythm between our bodies. Our uncoordinated movements were obvious, yet the insatiable fire for one another smoothed every flaw. All I could do was revel in this remarkable act of simulated intercourse. Once my mind had let go of my gender (thanks in part to the drug), I felt myself really let loose. Up above me was a woman who had willingly given her body to me, and although she was far beyond the youthful years of fertility, it suddenly hit me that I did in fact (as she predicted) wanted to impregnate at all costs. Like before, the realization surged the blood throughout my flesh... I groaned in optimism as my fingernails sank into the underside of her buxom ass. My hands wanted to feel every inch of those plush hips and thighs.

"You feel it now, don't you?" mother grunted as she steadily rose and fell on my cock.

"Fuck yeah." I hastily shot back at her.

"Wanna knock me up, huh?" mother answered as our bodies began slapping together in the familiar harmony of intercourse.

I felt my heart and stomach twist in primal need. Gnashing my teeth, I grunted like a primitive animal, guiding that nice big ass along as I flung myself up at her.

"Oooooooh fuck yea. I'm gonna do it." I hissed.

"Yeah."

"Fuck yeah, our kids are gonna be born dizzy because I fucked you this hard." I shouted, hurling myself deep inside, clinging to the fantastical hope that I could in some way plant my seed in her.

Mother encouraged me with a guttural "fuck me" as I began "sawing" in and out of her like a well-oiled machine. She let out a hoarse cry this time as she felt me go deeper than before. I had never heard her like this... like an untamed beast getting mauled in the jungle. Her head thrust back, clenching every muscle in her upper body in absolute reverence. The veins in her neck bulged out as she screamed in total rapture. Her arms jolted, coming to rest around my neck as we fell into our tempo. I lifted my ass to meet her push for thrust as I cast aside all fears and inhibitions. I was no longer a woman, I was an untamed beast hell bent on mating with this magnificent female arching and buckling atop me.

"On your back." I panted, gripping her wide hips to spin her down to the mattress.

"Ooooh yea. Now you're really doing it." Mother responded before I impaled my phallus deep into her core.

Every breath she took bellowed throughout the bedroom as her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, bringing me closer than before. It was all I could do to keep my composure. After all, Mother was fucking me like a salacious whore. My strokes grew rapidly as my cock stabbed her again and again. My palms reached beneath her to clutch those invigorating hips as perspiration covered both of our faces. Her ass felt so good in my hands... those broad, enticing hips that begged for my womanly seed... I shut my eyes, letting my mind relish this moment of nirvana. I was power fucking a 60-year-old woman with the intensity and vigor of an eighteen-year-old man. I grunted, gasped, and rammed into her with one simple purpose... to plant my seed, praying that her egg awaited our brilliant fertilization.

By all definitions, we were two women fucking each other with a dildo... but in our minds, the act was more than the mind could comprehend. It was that reason mother gave me that drink, to enhance the mind's ability to perceive our lovemaking from a different point of view. I saw it as a man should... driven by need, compelled by a dire hope... obligated by nature. It was the best mind fuck of my entire life.

"Make me... pregnant. Give me a child." Cried mother in chaotic longing.

I matched her plea with heavier plunges, producing loud slaps of our flesh that echoed louder than before. Grounded by my fists fortified in the bed, I swung my hips back and forth, inspired even more by her primal insistence. Gazing down, I watched her buxom flesh absorb my thrusts, those motherly breasts swaying across her chest. I loved watching her snap back with every lunge I gave her. Her misty eyes bulged open, gazing off in a trance, as I knew she was envisioning her impregnation transpiring inside.

"Gonna do it. Gonna make you a mother... your belly swollen with my child." I declared.

Mother's face violently contorted as if she had just been shot. "Oooooooooooooh GOD YES!! I'm gonna be a mother." Orgasm seized mother's flesh as her eyes rolled back in her head, drifting away into the throes of ecstasy as I plowed away. She began rambling a bunch of muddled groans and words, sounding like some marred animal. Her mouth hung open, violently gasping for air... her body locked up and held still for what felt like an eternity before releasing itself in a furious outburst of cries and shudders.

"Preg... I'm preg... pregnant." She wailed at the top of her lungs.

"Yes!" I assured her by lifting up to clutch her ankles.

Holding the ankles together, I shifted my body as I slipped back inside with my body on the back of her sweaty legs. I bent her backwards, rounding out her ass as I drove home my sole intent and purpose.

"You made me... pregnant." Replied mother, now held down by my domineering grasp. "Ooooooooh my baby... baby girl."

"Yea, you want a girl do ya?" I hissed back, trying to continue our verbal fantasy.

"Yea, I want a girl." She squealed like a hapless teenager.

"I'll give you a girl, you sexy fucking bitch." I heard myself say in a low devilish tone.

Leaning back, I grabbed mother around the waist, flinging her about to her knees, where I took in the glorious vista of her thick wide ass below. I collapsed, smothering my face in her ass with gusto, smothering her crack with one long swipe of my tongue before rising back. My right palm firmly planted on the crest of her cheek, I guided my cock back inside her with my left hand. Once inside, mother gasped as if I had just punctured a billow of hot air. I felt the familiar wrath of mother's desperation. Both hands clung to that savory ass, working up a furious stride, pounding her in a magnificent doggy style that would make any man envious. Ripples of my pounding washed across her cheeks as mother shoved all of her weight back at me. Roused by that sweet fleshy ass smacking my groin, I grabbed mother by her shoulders, digging in to really give her some good hard sex.

"Ooooooh yeah, baby... making sure that seed gets deep, aren't ya?" mother mumbled before getting slammed once more.

"Fuck yeah." I answered as sweat dripped from my brow.

I couldn't believe the savageness of our sex, nor the bloodthirsty demands I made of her. I felt as if I turned into the Incredible Hulk with power beyond anything I had felt before. Our fucking lasted well into the night as I exhaustively wore mother out. After a brief nap, I was awoken by her soft loving kisses as she peacefully asked for the dildo to be planted deep in her ass. With no qualms, I happily put her on her knees and slowly slid my cock inside her big beautiful ass, completely vanishing it between those plentiful globes of savory magnificence. All I could remember was just hours prior, my tongue was performing the same luscious deed as my phallus was. Mother urged me to talk about her ass at the onset, taking it slow and sensual. But it was inevitable... our drawn-out, unhurried copulation evolved into powerful anal sex that covered our bodies in sweat.

Exhausted, I fell asleep nestled amidst the tender bosom of my "mother". I was satisfied... whole... content.

The Next Afternoon...

Groggy from the aftereffects of the drug, I slowly came around as the afternoon sunlight poured into our bedroom. Mother was fast asleep beside me, thankfully on her stomach so I could see the curved orbs of her upturned ass. Gently scooting beside her, I delicately ran my fingertips over the curve of those cheeks, all the while gazing at them as if I were touching solid gold. I hoped my ass looked this good when I turned 60.

"Mother?" I whispered.

Stirring from her slumber, she looked about as she propped herself up on her elbows before meeting me for an amble kiss of affection. After several moments, we pressed our foreheads together, aware of what transpired the night before.

"I never felt more alive than last night." I whispered between planting soft kisses upon mother's cheek and nose.

"Did you like it?" She quietly inquired.

Looking into those alluring sapphire eyes, I nodded with a telling smile. Mother slithered in for another kiss in our shared exultation.

"I knew you would." She continued. "That drink I gave you had just one ingredient that Cindi will have when you two get married."

She could see the confusion in my eyes.

"Let's go shower and I'll tell you all about it." She said before blessing me with another meaningful kiss.

After the hot and sensual cleansing, I begged mother to shave my bristled head and eyebrows. Next, she dressed me in a flowing silk robe, leading me to the elevator where she entered a special password on the keypad. This led us to the highest floor that overlooked the entire compound, a beautiful glass chamber that was warm and brightly lit by the intense afternoon sun. It must have been over a hundred feet high... the view was breathtaking in its scope.

Like all the other chambers at the compound, a white marble floor adorned the floor and columns inside. Each room I saw was far more luxurious and decorated than the ones before. Except I could tell that this room was special... a quiet and meditative room of solace and serenity. In the middle of the room stood an ancient looking bookstand. Atop it was a large antique book, obviously a special printing of some sort. But as mother led me closer, I saw that the book was decayed, but covered in ancient hieroglyphics. As we came to stand beside the book, mother kissed the back of my hand before telling me the legend of how this compound came to be.

mejau71
mejau71
1,750 Followers