A Princess of Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd stay for a long moment letting his spasming cock finish blasting my tonsils before I'd pull him out. He'd be able to see his cum pooled on my tongue while I squeezed the last drops of man goo from his balls onto my tongue. Then I'd swallow Jason's sperm, smiling the entire time.

He'd stand there in awe as I walked over to the paperwork on me. "We won't need this anymore will we?" Jason would shake his head and watch me feed them to the shredder.

Jennifer finished scribbling in her diary slapping it shut and tossing it back up on her dresser before rolling onto her back. She glanced at the bottle giggling softly as she realized there was only a few swallows left in it. "Wow, no more." Not that she really needed any more liquor, she nearly knocked the bottle over as she clutched it in her hand. After a brief moment to regain her balance she tipped the bottle back flooding her mouth with the coconut flavored rum and swallowing it. She was drunk enough that she didn't even feel the liquid burning her throat, it was just pleasant when it hit her stomach. Useless. She thought staring at the now empty bottle letting it fall from her hand to the floor below.

"You've got mail!" A mechanical voice sounded from across the room.

"Probably just junk." Jennifer slurred getting to her feet anyway and making her way uneasily to the computer.

Much to her surprise it wasn't junk. It was from a man who called himself Maddogg. It read:

Jennifer Michaels,

I have recently come across your pictures on the internet and I have an offer for you. Not what you're looking for, I don't work for RDL or EA. I'm not even in the porn industry per se. I actually run a small time wrestling league called the West Coast Wrestling Fedaration (WCWF). We are a very small organization but we are rapidly growing. I wouldn't be able to pay much for your time, but it would be a steady paycheck. We can talk numbers later. A woman of your caliber is exactly what I need to elevate the WCWF from bush leagues to the majors.

Michael "Maddogg" King.

Normally Jennifer wasn't the kind of person who was prone to believing that the world had some sort of purpose. Things weren't destined to happen a certain way and there was no greater power staring down from overhead taking care of all the good girls and punishing the naughty. Right now, reading that email she was reduced to the belief that led her to utter. "Thank God." And then hastily typed out her response for more information.

12