A Private Arrangement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

'Seriously.'

'Yes. Gosh didn't they teach you anything in finishing school?'

'Yes!!! But it was about English and French and cultural stuff not pub ceilings.'

'Ha, only kidding.. So Lindz -- babe.'

James put his hand on hers and looked at her fondly. Lindsey looked at him quizzically and guessed he was about to broach 'the subject.'

'Yes? You look serious.'

'No, but...well, it's nice to come for this little drink, but well...'

'Go on...'

James took a deep breath and looked at Lindsey and realised what a treat this could be. She was young, fresh, sweet and untouched. It was a dream. He paused and wondered whether he felt disgusted with himself. He didn't so he carried on his train of thought, all in a second or two while he gathered his words to speak.

'This can be a wonderful experience babe. Do you have any questions about anything?'

'No, well. Erm, not really. I'm aware of the mechanics of it of course.'

'Of course you are.'

'But, well the experience, doing all the stuff. It's a bit scary.'

'What do you mean by all the stuff?' James knew what she meant, or thought he did, but wanted to hear her thoughts.

'Erm, the kissing and sucking and you know. I've seen videos. To be honest it looked a bit yucky.'

'Ah porn. It's not like that. The way women are treated in those films. It's nothing like.'

'Will it hurt?'

'No.'

'Really? I heard it does -- first time.'

'You'll be ready, so it'll be OK. Yes it will be better second time and even better third, but...'

'OK thanks.'

'Are you sure about this Lindz, with me I mean, I was shocked when your Mum said what you wanted.'

'It has to be you -- the first time -- at least.'

'Why me?'

'Because I want it to be you, it's my choice.'

'It's not easy though you know, for me. It's a big thing.'

'OK, I appreciate that you know. I loved you before, but now I love you more. Can we go home now James? He hee home James!'

'Yes, ha bloody ha! Already?'

'Yes, I want to go, Mum will be out you know.'

'I know.'

James drank up and they vacated the pub and drove back to his sister's house. It was still light but quite chilly. There was a orangey pink glow from the setting sun and Kate's front lawn was peppered with white blossom from the large Cherry tree, which grew by the hedge. Lindsey let herself in and locked the door behind them.

'Shall we go up?' She asked.

'Yes, after you.'

James followed her up the staircase and watched her bum wiggle as she went. He instantly began to feel aroused. Lindsey opened the bedroom door and drew the curtains not quite to. It left the bedroom with a dull, smokey light. She stood at the foot of her bed as James slipped off his shoes. He walked up to her and took her hands. He smiled faintly. She bit her lip and looked down nervously.

'Look at me Lindsey.'

She looked up at him. She was smouldering. Her green eyes twinkled. James ran the backs of his hands up the inside of her arms. He paused at her armpits and then slowly moved inwards and down on to her breasts. He stroked her boobs through her blouse. They felt wonderfully soft.

'I'm not wearing a bra. Do you want to see them?'

James nodded. She took the top button and popped it through the hole. Then the next, and the next. Teasingly poking each button from its home; James stood transfixed as she revealed her smooth globes and juicy pink nipples. He couldn't believe he was looking at his niece's breasts. She had incredibly pert, perfectly formed tits. James's heart began to beat quicker as he contemplated touching them properly. Through her blouse was one thing, but to actually touch them. He closed his eyes momentarily. He almost expected the room to spin. He looked at her and then involuntarily put a hand out and rubbed his fingers over her breasts, squeezing them gently.

'Lindsey, they're perfect.'

'Will you kiss them. I want to feel them being kissed.'

James sat on the edge of the bed and gripped her firm waist. He stared at her moist-looking nipples and felt his penis get a little bit harder. At first he just stuck out his tongue and licked them. Lindsey shuddered at his touch. This was a completely new sensation and it was no less amazing than she had imagined.

'Ooh suck them James.'

He did as he was asked and enclosed one nipple and a mouthful of tit flesh and sucked like a baby. His eyes watered. He couldn't remember ever dating a girl, from his youth with such a lovely pair. He kissed them all over and nuzzled his nose between the gloriously soft skin of her bosom. It didn't seem real. It was so wrong and yet wonderfully right. James didn't feel ashamed. He felt honoured. He was growing harder all the time and soon uncomfortably so.

'Lindz, I need to take these off.'

Lindsey looked down and just said 'Blimey.'

'Do you want to help me off with them babe, do the honours.'

She drew down the zipper and stroked his bulge with the palm of her hand. This sent a shudder through James's body.

'It's hard isn't it.'

'It is now babe. Take him out, he wants to feel the fresh air.'

Lindsey, flushed and felt her heart beat faster. She felt hot inside and another feeling, which she hadn't had before but which she liked. It was a warm, tingling feeling. It was everywhere and nowhere. She pulled his trousers down and James stepped out of them and kicked them away. His cock was now pushing at his boxers. The slightest touch would make it emerge through the gap. Lindsey touched it again and flinched as his erect penis poked through. She giggled nervously.

'What do you want me to do? What do I do?'

'What do you want to do?'

'I want to put in my mouth.'

The words seemed to echo in James's ears. He could feel his dick bob with excitement. Lindsey rolled an index finger over the tip and rolled back the foreskin slightly. She examined it minutely and tentatively. She gripped the whole shaft and felt the pulse, pumping along its length. Then she closed her eyes and took him into her mouth. James took a sharp intake of breath. Her mouth was so hot, but soft. As soft as velvet. Lindsey rolled her tongue around it. She sucked and slurped and licked. She was hopelessly and completely inexperienced, but this just made it even better. There was something pure about her fellatio. It was beautifully clumsy.

'Oh Lindz, that's just superb. Can you take me a little deeper? Ooh yes like that baby. Ooh gosh.'

She continued to suck him but pulled at his foreskin a little quicker.

'Am I doing it right?'

'Oh yes, you're wonderful, spot on.'

She smiled and licked the end. Then she looked up at him.

'Will you cum on me? I want to try everything.'

James hardly knew how to answer.

'Where would you cum if you had the choice?'

He knew what he wanted to say, but with Lindsey? He shook his head as she continued to wank him slowly.

'What?'

'No, I can't Lindz.'

'You can. Where? I don't mind. Do you want to cum in my mouth? I've heard men like that. A girl at school said.'

'Really? You'd do that for me?'

'For you yes. I want to please you. I want to know what it's like.'

'Another time maybe. I'm not ready for that yet, not with you.'

'OK, what shall we do then?'

'I'd like to see the rest of you babe.'

'Really! OK, take my skirt off then and my panties.'

James's cock was throbbing as he unzipped her skirt and eased it over her shapely bum and hips. Her ass was a peach -- a real beauty. She was wearing skimpy, scarlet panties and he squeezed her bum cheeks with both hands.

'Do you like my bum?'

'Like it? It's perfect.'

James lusted over her bottom. He knelt down and pulled her panties down. He could smell a sweet scent on them. Her young juice had oozed on to them and he wiped them over his nose and mouth, sniffing the aroma. He reached round and put a finger over her little button as he rubbed his face between her bum cheeks.

'Ooh James, ooh that's oohwoo -- Wow!'

Still licking her behind, he slid his finger further down, feeling for her labia. She was moist.

'Turn round Lindz, so I can kiss you there.'

She had neat blonde pubes, which became fine and wispy on her outer pussy lips. Parting them gently, he slipped his tongue into her vulva and lapped up her young love juice. He delved deeper until he felt his tongue hit her little hole. She was sweet -- warm and sweet, as sweet as honey.

James was ready for her now. He felt incredibly horny and wanted to do what he was really here for. He stood up and stroked Lindsey's hair and then he brushed it to one side and kissed her on the neck. Standing behind her he slipped his cock between her legs and rubbed it against the length of her pussy lips. At the same time he fondled her breasts. Her nipples were now stiff and she was beginning to feel limp at his touch. She knew that she wanted him now. She sensed he did too. She knew it was right. This was the right time for him to take her virginity.

'Can we do it James.'

'Hmmm, OK babe.'

She lay down and James stroked his erection against her moist love box. It slipped in and then he felt the tight opening. He pushed against it gently, a little bit at a time. Lindsey put a hand round the back of his head as he nibbled her neck. She was breathing heavily and murmured as he pressed a little harder and then he felt her hymen give. The sensation of her soft tunnel sliding against his penis was wondrous.

'Baby, is that OK?'

'Oh yes...it's lovely. Oh James.'

Lindsey thought of all the lovely things that she had experienced in her life so far, as a kid and then growing up. She thought of cotton candy,marzipan, riding horses in France and going with her Mum to Norway to see the fjords. But this was the best thing of all. Being made a real woman by her own uncle. She felt special.

James began to go a little faster. He groaned with pleasure as her tighter than tight, young pussy gripped his manhood. He pumped faster and faster and his lips found hers as they kissed breathlessly. Suddenly she was a young, sexy lover. She wrapped her legs around his back as he fucked her harder and harder. His ejaculation built up quickly and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. Lindsey could feel his cock harden.

'Are you going to cum?'

'Yes, yes.'

'Cum on my face please!'

James pounded her a little more until he knew he was about to blow his gasket and pulled out. He straddled her body and wanked himself off over her face. The first spurt was a huge one and splashed across her nose and mouth. She closed her eyes as a second and a third load hit her on the cheek and chin. When he'd finished she looked like a glazed donut.

'Lindsey, that was amazing, thankyou.'

'No, thank you James -- it was lovely. I can't believe I've done it.'

'As good as you imagined?'

'Better. Everything was better.'

James pulled a wet wipe from the bedside drawer and wiped her face clean and then lay beside her and kissed her. They cuddled and kissed each other and entwined their legs together until they fell to sleep. Lindsey's first time was over.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers
12