A Private Show in a Public Place

Story Info
Chance encounter on a train leads to an amazing experience.
2.1k words
4.09
49.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Train journeys have a definite effect on my mood. At the start of the week I can kind of grin and bear the hassle and lack of comfort, but by the end of the week the journeys seem tortuous, making my work days stretch out impossibly long, feeling like I'm walking down a lone desert road and I'll never reach the end.

Friday night rush hour. Rush hour? Ha! The irony of using the word 'rush' at a time when the traffic is grid-locked in every direction and commuters stand like penned sheep, waiting for the mechanical monsters to appear. Like some apocalyptic entity they roar into being, feed on the throngs of people stood silently waiting their fate, before closing their mechanical mouths and sweeping their pray off into the darkness.

After waiting for what seems longer than I've lived, I eventually fought my way onto the train, avoiding hurling abuse at the people around me. Why is it that common manners and patience disappear as soon as you're in a crowd?

I shouldn't complain, I'm as bad as they are.

I managed somehow to grab the last seat available -- right at the very back. It's wasn't perfect, but at least it was a single seat, so I didn't have to make polite conversation with anyone. I thanked my luck that at least I'm seated with a view of the ensuing chaos that I knew would come.

At the next station, amongst the hordes, a woman in her early thirties boarded. She stood out from the crowd, resplendent in glorious techni-colour, rendering all around her to dull, washed out sepia tones. She was beautiful, with blonde hair that cascaded down to just below her shoulders, her dark browns eyes set in, what seemed to me, an almost angelic face. God, she was amazing.

The train continued to fill with people and she was pushed/walked further down the train towards me. It didn't take long until the air became stale and hot, so I dragged off my jacket to cool myself down. I noticed that at the same time the blonde (as I fondly remember her) was taking off her jacket.

I gasped slightly as she revealed a short black dress underneath, stretching across her ample breasts, hugging her hips and resting on her golden brown thighs. She noticed me looking, so I managed a nervous smile and quickly looked away. My cock stirred slightly and all she had done was take her jacket off.

"I should get out more," I thought.

Of course, the seed of curiosity was then sown, encouraged to grow by my libido, and it wasn't long before I was stealing glances again. Her calves were smooth and so shapely, not that non-existent shapeless look that those anorexic models have. The way she was stood made the dress hug her left thigh.

"I bet she has amazing legs," I thought. "There's some lucky bastard out there!"

I followed the dress up to the more than ample curve of her breasts and blessed my luck that at least I had something to admire on this hellish journey.

The train slowed to a stop at the next station, the next episode of this mobile circus. The blonde walked even closer to me, the dress showing her shapely hips and a promise of what was beneath. Her full breasts swayed gently,

"Hmmm they look real," I thought with a touch of delight, not being one for fake.

My eyes swept back to her legs, her hips, back to those magnificent breasts and...shit! She'd caught my eye again. I pretended to look out of the window at something I'd noticed, making a total fool of myself as the condensation made the station and waiting people nothing more than smears.

The train continued its journey and within minutes my attention was on the blonde again. My optical nerves had somehow become connected directly to my cock and, like the sharpest predator, my gaze was almost unerringly fixed back on my prey for as long as I dared, all thoughts directed at her.

"God, she has amazing tits, look at that body, great fucking legs, oh man!"

My hormones had taken me past the point of polite references. I'm not one for wearing underwear all the time and, this being one of those days, my cock was busily burrowing its way down my leg, already wet with precum. I slyly rubbed my hand slowly up and down the shaft, sneakily opening the fly on my pants to gently stroke it with one finger.

The blonde again looked in my direction, this time for slightly longer. I cringed as she momentarily glanced at my crotch, fully expected a look of disgust or even a mouthed obscenity to be aimed in my direction. Instead, the ghost of a smile played across her full lips.

"Hang on, is she teasing me?" I thought, equally wishing that she was.

She shifted her footing and stood facing me, her legs slightly apart, making the dress cling to both thighs.

The hunted had become the hunter, I the helpless prey. I gazed at the perfect, inverted V of her legs. She was a Goddess. She lightly placed a hand on her thigh and ran it up her leg to her waist, momentarily raising her dress a few inches. I was going to cum in my pants, right here on the train. I glanced at the small wet patch of precum on my leg, anyone who glanced could hardly miss my twitching cock pushing against the material.

The blonde gazed innocently, but wickedly down at her voluptuous body, brushing non-existent dust from the material covering her tits, making them bounce slightly. As she did so, her nipples rose into view, stretching the black material into two twin points. I was convinced that my heart had relocated and was now firmly housed at the back of my mouth. She was teasing me. Fuck the lotto, I'd won the jackpot on this grotty train. Game, set and match to me.

Stealing a quick look around the train I realised that no one had so much as flinched. It was a private show in a very public place. I tried to control my breathing, almost popping muscles in my groin to prevent myself cumming.

By the time that the next stop had gone by and, with the ever increasing number, forcing passengers to the back of the train, she was stood right next to me. I tried not to think that tight black dress was only 18 inches to my right. I tried to remember to breathe.

The slight scent of her perfume drifted to me, a fresh but seductive smell. I couldn't resist -- I stole a glance, the glance becoming a gaze, admiring the way the dress hugged her thighs and hips.

Up close, her figure was beyond belief. Then, in one breathtaking moment, she half turned to face the front of the train, so that she was sideways on to me. Again, ever so innocently, but full of eroticism, she placed a hand on her ass and brushed the material forward. The dress clung to her for a moment. I could see no panty line.

"Oh God!" I moaned slightly louder than I meant to.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, tracing her lovely smooth calves, up to her firm thighs and then gaze at that amazing, tantalizing ass. Upwards across her slender back, taking in the side view of her left breast.

She was watching me, looking at me steadily.

"I'm sorry," I blurted out. "Erm, um..would you..would you like a seat?"

"No, that's ok," she replied in a soft voice. "I'm sure you'll enjoy the view much better from where you are"

With a mouth full of cotton wool I smiled politely and, with great effort, made myself look at the front of the train. Still no one had noticed our conversation. It almost seemed a set up, as if everyone on the train was in on this sexually charged deception, except me.

After only what seems like a few seconds, I just had to look again and it took every effort and what felt like all my energy to stop myself going into orgasm. A pulse like a shockwave rippled along my shaft and my balls retracted. My mouth dropped open and my eyes widened.

Her hand was now on her left lower back, her immaculate finger nails pointing downwards. Then steadily, oh so steadily, her fingers started to clutch her dress and slowly started to hitch it up. Like a curtain revealing a newly finished masterpiece, the material slowly drew back over her thighs. Immaculate, without fault, toned to perfection. Everything else disappeared, there was her and there was me and nothing else mattered. Time stood still.

The dress continued its journey over her golden skin, It was now three inches from the top of her thighs and I had to forcibly stop myself screaming as her golden brown legs curved up to the left and right. The dress began its mouthwatering journey over her ass.

She was wearing a tight, black thong, her ass so perfect and pert, unblemished, the cheeks almost symmetrical. My eyes feasted on her, taking in every detail, the perfect v of material emerging from between those two smooth domes of flesh, curving upwards and forwards round her hips. She moved so that her legs were more open, letting her ass cheeks drift slightly apart, showing her firm pussy clad in tight cotton.

Without even considering where I was, I reached inside my now open fly and pulled out my hard, throbbing cock and began to stroke it.

Still no-one had noticed. I looked up at her gorgeous face, she shook her long blonde hair, making it cascade over her shoulders and her ass waggled just the slightest. I was dreaming, crap that was it, I was dreaming. But the noise of the train and the gentle murmur of conversation told me I wasn't. In that case I had definitely died and gone to heaven, that was it. My cock felt like granite, wet with precum and pulsing with life.

She turned slightly to right, then slowly bent forward, giving me every view of her ass possible in the enclosed space.

I saw my hand start to move, but couldn't stop myself. I looked at her again, she in return looking at my huge cock, smiling and nodding as if in approvement. She lowered one hand down, rubbing the head of my cock with one finger tip. Then, slowly, she lifted her hand to her mouth and sucked her finger. My hand, now totally detached from my body, reached out and stroked her ass. It was so warm and smooth, soft but firm. My other hand started to stroke my pounding cock harder. I gently squeezed her buttocks, feeling the material of the thong, pushing my fingers between her cheeks to feel it pressed up against her.

She took a tiny step back, still no-one has noticed, my hand coming to rest on her thigh. Her ass was even closer. Another step, and another and my face was less than six inches away from her soft velvety skin. I could feel the heat radiating from her. A slight whimper escaped me.

Then, without warning, she took the last step and with a gentle thrust of her hips pushed her ass against my face. She gyrated herself slowly against me, as I feverishly licked and nipped her flesh with my teeth. My hand ran up in the inside of her thigh and I massaged her swollen pussy through her thong, gasping as shocks of pleasure ripped through me and furiously pounding my cock with the other. I didn't care if the whole train was watching now. It was the longest and shortest time of my life.

My fingers slipped inside her thong and entered her warm wet pussy. My hips bucked uncontrollably as my cock final gave in the fight and emptied itself over my legs. My breath came in short gasps, my hands wrapping round her thighs, eager to bury my face between her ass cheeks and taste her.

Before I could, she stepped away, pushing her dress down, turning to give me a heart-stopping smile. I put my fingers in my mouth, devolving into a semi-Neanderthal, licking her juices from my fingers and gasping, wide eyed, incapable of speech, with a patch of cum steadily seeping down my pants leg.

In my delirium I remember very little of the next few minutes. Being so hot I thought I must be steaming, then looking round the train amazed that no one had seen our erotic show. The last thing was one last smile from her, before she pushed through the crowded train and disappeared from my life.

Whenever, I'm having a bad journey now, I always think back to my own brief encounter, drawing curious looks from anyone noticing the broad smile on my face.