A Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck walked me to my car and told me he would see me at work tomorrow. We kissed and I got in and began my drive home to my husband. I knew that there would be time to make a decision but I already had my mind made up. I reflected on how I felt about the night as I drove home in silence.

Jan got home a little after 2:20. I knew this because I had a very fitful sleep and I awoke to any sound that I thought might be her coming home from her date. I heard her open the door and come into our apartment. She finally made it into the bedroom where she got into bed and began telling me this tale.

I was so excited, so thrilled by her story and how she looked that my heart was beating through my chest. I honestly had difficult time breathing from the sexual tension and lust that her story gave me. Her breasts appeared bruised and had love bites and pinch marks on them from Chuck’s rough treatment of her. Her pussy looked so lovely in its used and well ridden condition. Her lips gapped open and Chuck’s cum ran in small rivulets down her thighs and to her ass. She looked like she had been well fucked by him and I could not wait to taste her.

I laid her down and spread her thighs. I began licking and sucking on her puffy pussy lips. I loved the taste of her pussy and especially the musky tanginess of Chuck’s cum that I dug out of her pussy with my tongue. I rolled my face around in between her thighs and I felt the stickiness cling to my face. I was in heaven. After I had sucked and licked as much cum as I could from Jan’s nasty used cunt I asked if I could have sloppy seconds.

“God Jan, I love you so much. You are the best wife in the world. Did you have fun? Was the sex great? Can I have sloppy seconds?” I begged for an answer.

“It was wonderful, I came so many times. He fucked me twice with his big cock. No you can’t have sloppy seconds; you may have sloppy thirds my honey.” She replied with a sigh.

I climbed on top of her and my cock slid right into her sloppy swamp of a cunt. In fact I wasn’t sure I was in because I felt no friction at all. She even asked me if I was in yet even though I was buried to the balls inside of her pussy. My cock felt like it was in warm butter. The feeling was so great; so warm and wonderful. I tried fucking her with my usual motion but I felt no friction and no resistance from her well-worm pussy. No matter what I tried I could not get enough traction on my cock to stimulate it to cum.

“Tell me again about how he made you clean his cock of your juices?” I asked Jan in an attempt to stimulate myself enough to get off.

“In a very commanding and demeaning voice, Chuck ordered me to suck my juices and his sperm from his cock…”

With just that little bit of talk I came hard. The entire evening’s pent up sexual energy forced me to shoot off immediately into Jan’s pussy. It felt so wonderful, so great, and then I drifted off to sleep.

The alarm went off at 6:30 and I felt Jan drag her nearly comatose form from the bed. I immediately thought of the used and crusty panties that she had worn home from her night out with her client, Chuck. I wondered how they would feel and smell, steeped with her dried sex juices. I crept from the bed and looked around on the floor for her soiled undies. No luck. I quietly crept into the bathroom and looked on the tiled floor; nothing. Ah, the hamper by the door. With a stealth-like movement I slowly opened the lid to the white wicker container. There on the very top of the pile were her g-string panties. I grabbed them and noticed the harshness of the material.

I held the tiny prize in my hand and looked over to Jan in the shower. She could not see me as I could barely make out her form through the steamy glass. I opened the panties and examined the crotch. It was literally a mass of crusty white material. It felt moist to the touch. I pulled them to my face and over my nose. I inhaled deeply. The aroma was intoxicating. They smelled of Jan and her pussy. I felt myself immediately become hard. I envisioned Chuck’s hard cock buried in her tiny pussy and I sniffed again. I thought I detected a movement in the shower so I stuffed the panties in my hand and snuck back to bed to be alone with this treasure.

Jan turned off the water and came out of the shower just as I came in my hand. I had her panties over my face and I was licking and sucking the dried matter from the lacy material. I cleaned my cum from my cock and got myself dressed. I prepared breakfast as Jan dressed for work.

She came out into the small breakfast nook area and I noticed that though she appeared tired she looked radiant. I truly love this woman, I thought, as she sat down and picked up her coffee cup with her small and delicate hand. She looked up and me and smiled.

“I love you Justin.” She softly said to me as she smiled into my face.

“I love you too Jan, forever.” I replied with the largest smile I could possibly make with my mouth.

“Chuck had an interesting wager with me last night, want to hear it?”

“Sure, what was your wager?” I grinned hoping that it would be something sexual. I felt a tingle in my groan as I waited for her response.

“Chuck bet me that you would eat his cum from my well-used pussy last night.” She answered while gazing at me with a smirk on her lovely lips.

“Okay, but he knew I ate your pussy before didn’t he?” I retorted a little disappointed by the wager.

“Yes but that wasn’t our bet. He bet me that you would sniff and lick my dirty panties from last night and I saw you doing that as you played with yourself in bed while I was showering.” She admitted with a grin. She looked so lovely I just had to stare at her.

“Yeah, maybe I sniffed and licked your panties; they smelled so wonderful filled with the scent of your drippy pussy.” I admitted somewhat sheepishly. “So what was the bet?”

“Chuck bet me that you would do that and if you did I would have to spend the weekend with him on his boat. Looks like Chuck won!” She exclaimed.

“Not a bad bet I would have to say, we all won!” And with that we both started laughing.

12