All Comments on 'A Pup Remembered Ch. 03'

by bittersweetrain

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

The story is great, Can't wait for the next. A++

shifter91shifter91about 13 years ago

can't wait for more - very unusual story but thats also what I find so intriguing about it!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Only Getting Better

With each new chapter this story only gets better. I can't wait to see what happens next. You certainly leave me with lots of questions. Now that Kale knows who Nara is what will he do next? What will Tony think on finding Nara is now his servant? And who is the real bad guy, Nara's guardian or maybe Kale's uncle Lord Dominic? And what is the deal with Tony bring out a necklace that once belonged to Nara's mom? I know I have to wait for the next chapter for some of these answers. And although you didn't ask this time, the length of this was more than fine considering chapter 2 posted just yesterday. I will definitely be watching for chapter 4 to get some of my questions answered and get the next set of questions I expect to come along. Again I think you are doing a great job on your first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ok Hooked now!

Liking this story very much, can hardly wait to see where we go. Looking forward to next posting.

Tigger425Tigger425about 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is a great story....Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I can't wait for the next update!!! What is she going to tell Anthony?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please continue

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please write more

Pixie87Pixie87over 12 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I can't wait for the next chapter - I am hooked.

The story flows beautifully and I am so intrigued as to what is going to happen!

angelonhighangelonhighalmost 12 years ago
MORE...................

please continue this story, i'm hooked and really looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

really nice story so far cant wait for the rest of it...................please update soon

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Nice start

And I sincerely hope that you haven't abandoned this story.

SDarkheartSDarkheartover 9 years ago
More?

Though the chapters are short, I do hope you'll return to write more... its a very interesting opener and I'm curious as to where you are taking it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sucked ass

No sex scene, very vague to a point it is beyond just "teasing". You don't have a plot, you barely have any details that would keep the reader interested. Child if you wanted to write petty vague and non existent stories...remove yourself from this place and go to wattpad. It would probably take you awhile to become an amateur if that over there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More back story

It did not suck ass. Needs more back story and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story Start

Another story left unfinished

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Too bad, I felt like this was going somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous