All Comments on 'A Quick Afternoon Swim'

by College Boy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Huh?

First, I'll say that the story was very well written. But when she asks "your place or mine?" and he answers "how about dinner" I was left scratching my head. As a young man who just got done fingering a gorgeous girl making her climax, and who now has a no doubt painful erection, why would dinner pop into his mind?

I guess you're trying to be romantic, but the premise of the story is not romantic. No college student I know would put off an offer of immediate satisfaction so he could take a very horny girl to a fancy dinner.

Plus, the main character seems desperate to impress her with all his nice things, which not only makes him an idiot, but a prick as well.

One last thing, break up your paragraphs,especially the sex scenes, its hard to read through large blocks of texts.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
I agree..

the story was well written.... but right after the sauna I think someone needed almost immediate action... then you

could have had dinner and done it all over again. The interlude was a big letdown, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pretty good, but...

when it is that hot, people don't lounge around in hot tubs or saunas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Good

I don't know about the critics, but some people are always looking for something to complain about. I thought that you story was very good and very hot. Hot enough that I looked to see if you've written more and was happy to see you had, but disappointed to see it was 1 1/2 years ago. I hope you will write more often!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Very fun and hot story. Hope to read more about these two. Hot characters and hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Predictable and boring.

No imagination.

The rich boy and the trophy girl.

Big yawn. Who cares?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous