A Quiet Day at the Office Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my cock still inside you I take hold of your shoulders and pick you up off the desk. I embrace you from behind and kiss your lips and face and neck. I hug you warmly and you melt into me as a feeling of blissful tranquility washes over your body. You have never felt like this. You feel so wonderfully wicked... so delightfully decadent... so unbelievably happy. You want it to never end. You want to stay like this... with my cock in your sweet pussy forever. And so it is not surprising when a faint petulant sigh escapes your lips as you feel my cock slip out of you.

"Turn around," I say to you, "And sit on the desk."

"Yes Master," you whimper as you follow my orders.

I then position you so that half of your ass and more importantly your dripping pussy in hanging over the edge of the desk. I order you to spread your legs open and to hold them open. I then place my hand at the opening of your cunt and order you force my cum out it. I watch as you contract your sex and force out my semen out. It mixes with your own essence and drips onto my palm.

When I am sure that none remains, I order you off the desk and on to your knees. You obey instantly. I grin to myself. You have certainly learned you lesson for the day. I then present my cum filled hand to your mouth and order you to lick it clean. You do so without hesitation and moments later my hand is free of cum.

After I take my hand away you meekly ask, "Master?"

"Yes, my Pet."

"May I please have the honor and privilege of cleaning your cock?"

"Yes, of course you may," I say to you and then watch you take my semi hard cock in your mouth. You lick and suck and slurp away as you expertly clean off my cock.

When I am satisfied with your work, I reached down and help you to your feat. I kiss you again and say, "It's now time for us to go, my Pet."

"Yes Master," you sigh again.

"Go and fetch your coat."

"Yes, Master," you answer and move toward the office door. Still a bit lightheaded from the paradoxical sensations of pain and pleasure running through your body and mind you open the door and walk out into the semi dark hallway. Your desk is located down the hallway and to the left and just off the main area.

The place is deserted. That is, you think it is deserted. Through your pain and pleasure induced haze, you are unable to see the light emanating from a far office that is located down a hallway off the main area.

As you reach your desk and take your coat off the hook. You hear a terrifying noise. It is the sound of a door opening and closing. You spin around and find the source of the sound. In your shock you see Kristen, the diffident little blonde assistant of one of the other executives, coming toward you.

You slowly bring the coat up to your breasts in a vain attempt to cover yourself as best you can. You hope that she does not see you. But, of course, she does and is naturally startled to see you standing there half-naked. You feel your face become flush with embarrassment as she walks toward you.

Your humiliation paralyzes you as you think to yourself, "Oh my God, has she been here the whole time? Then that must mean..." Your thoughts drift off and then you realize... "No... oh no... she heard... she heard everything. The loud moans and screams of pain... of pleasure... of my begging for Master's cock... Oh God... she must have..."

You do nothing as Kirsten approaches and looks at you. She stands next to you and you offer no resistance when she reaches out and almost cautiously turns you around and sees your very red ass and the butt plug still inside you. You are certain that your ass is surely as red as your face.

You are certain that she will immediately burst out in hysterical laughter or make some flippant comment. But to your surprise and astonishment she does not laugh or snicker or do anything other than turn you back around, nod and smile in a most inscrutable way to you and then walk off in the direction of the elevators.

You stand there dumbfounded as you watch her go. But, when she is gone, you throw your coat on and practically run back to your Master's office. Your heart is beating so fast that you take a several moments to calm yourself before entering.

You close my door behind you and see me come out of my private bathroom dressed in my shirt and pants. I cross over to my desk and grab my suit jacket.

"Do you have everything, my Pet?

"Yes Master," you nod your breathing still rather labored. Your face still a little crimson.

"Are you alright, you seemed a bit flushed?'

Oh my God, you think, does he know? Does he know of my run in with Kristen? Should I tell him or would it be an embarrassment to him. We are supposed to be discreet. What should I say?

"Pet, I asked if you were alright?"

"Yes Master... it's just... I'm... I'm just suddenly feeling a little overwhelmed all of a sudden... that's all."

"Overwhelmed? I though you sure about your decision?"

"I am Master... it just..."

I cut you off, "Are you having second thoughts about your training? Perhaps, I should dismiss you right now."

"No Master," you quickly reply and move quickly toward me. In a flash you drop to your knees before me and bow your head in humbling prostration. "Please do not dismiss me... Please, I beg of you... I want to be your pleasure slave. I want this with every fiber of my being. Please, Master... please do not dismiss me. I will be the best pleasure slave, I promise. I want to serve you... you and your beautiful cock," you say with tears starting to form in the corners of your eyes.

"Very well slave," I say to you. "Let's go. And don't forget to take your clothes."

"Yes, Master," you reply as you rise up and move to the couch and pick up your neatly folded clothes.

As you follow me in your car you have nothing to do but think. As you feel the butt plug shift around in your ass with the ever changing road conditions, your mind swims back to your encounter with Kristen. There was something about the meeting that you just can't seem to shake. Something in the look that she gave you that just doesn't quite register. That doesn't quite make sense. It was a slight smile, but it wasn't mocking or even amusement, but rather an almost sadness... something resembling poignant melancholy.

No... you think as the last tumbler of the lock clicks into place. It was a look of knowledge. A smile of understanding. She knew what had been done to you... that you had been disciplined... and what is infinitely more important... whom had inflicted the discipline. She saw your fiery red ass and the butt plug shoved up it. The same butt plug that is still currently in your anal cavity as you drive along. She knew... she knew... because... yes, that is it... she was once Master's pleasure slave too!! Yes, that is it! And she was sad because she was the no longer in the service of Master. She was sad because she will no longer get to feel the kiss of Master's whip or the artful sensuality of Master's touch or the... oh God... the relentlessly hard thrusting of Master's magnificently beautiful cock. You blush and become aware of blood back again to your cunt and creating a plentiful wetness at the thought my rigid cock ripping into your pussy.

But what had happened? Why did she no longer serve Master? Was she dismissed? Did she fail to please Master? How did it happen? What did she do? You then suddenly remember when you started working for Master. The others in the office told you that you were replacing Kristen. She was Master's former assistant, but she had only worked for Master for about six months and then she was transferred to another department.

Tears start to form in the corners of your eyes as continue to follow me to my house. You start to think and worry, "Does the same fate await me? Will Master dismiss me after six months of service?" You think back to just a little while ago, "Master was ready to dismiss me then... so quickly and easily. Just as he had obviously done with Kristen."

"NO!!" you say to yourself and wipe away your tears. "I will be the best and most devoted pleasure slave Master has ever had. And I will not be dismissed. I will be better than Kristen. Master will see this and I will not be sent away."

And so as you pull your car up the long driveway of my house and park along side my car, you resign yourself to your complete and total service to your Master.

You see me motion you to get out of your car. You do and I tell you to gather your clothes together and come over to me.

"Yes Master," you reply clearly.

You get your clothes off the front seat of your car and with them in hand walk over to me. I take them from you and then order you to remove your coat. Even though the house is secluded, you may have previously balked at the command, but not now. Now you would strip down in the middle of Grand Central Station if I ordered you to. And so, you do not hesitate and in a flash your coat is off and in my hand.

"Yes," you smile confidently to yourself, "Master will see... he will see my absolute devotion, my willingness to serve... my desire. And he will not dismiss me."

"I am going inside, my Pet. You will wait here, count to one hundred and then go to the front door and ring the door bell. You will then kneel in front of the door, bow your head and wait for me to answer. You will not move. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Very good," I say and walk toward the house and go inside.

You stay outside and begin counting. As you do, you look up at the house on the hill. Very nice you muse as the cool air causes your nipples to become erect. When you finish counting, you walk to the door and ring the doorbell. You then fall to your knees, lower your head and wait. You wait and wait. You wait patiently for the door to open...

To be continued...

12