A Really Stupid Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of my desire for speed I could only manage to take little mini steps, about a foot at a time, lest I fall in the shoes. My heels made little "tap, tap" sounds as I walked as rapidly as I dared. The noise echoed in the quiet darkness, seeming louder than it probably was. I imagined I could be heard all over the quiet park.

Not many cars were out at this time of night, which was fortunate. From time to time I'd see the glow of approaching headlights. I didn't want to be spotted by a passing motorist or a police cruiser; I'd be arrested for certain. I had plenty of time to walk off the concrete path and hide behind one of the many trees.

Of course this impeded my progress even more. Walking in the insanely high heels on a hard surface was almost impossible; walking across the grass of the park was even more so. I'd lose a minute or so gingerly making my way behind a tree off the walkway, then the car would pass, then another minute back to the path. This happened three times.

I was out of breath, panting after the first half mile, my heart beating hard in my chest. Walking in the heels was more physically taxing than jogging! My legs felt like lead, heavy and lifeless. I began to slow in spite of myself.

Still I hobbled on. A good bet, a good bet, a good bet, I kept saying to myself. On and on and on, seemingly forever.

Finally I could make out the pavilion in the moonlight, a quarter mile down the path. Encouraged, I quickened my pace. Still no sign of Bill, and the goal in sight! I'd retrieve the riding crop, then wait for him to show up with my thousand bucks. Just a little further...

I began to wonder, to imagine what Bill had in mind for me if he did catch me. Not much chance of that happening now! What would he have had me do? Sex of course, but he didn't need to go through all this just for a piece of ass. I'd never submitted to someone else. I wondered what it'd be like...I imagined myself naked, at his feet...

I snapped myself back to the present. Strange thoughts for such an independent girl! But the burning in the pit of my stomach and a sudden flow of wetness between my legs made me wonder how I'd react. In spite of myself I thought I wanted that, wanted to be Bill's property. I hated myself for having these thoughts, but there was no stopping them!

Finally the pavilion was only a hundred feet down the path. I could see the riding crop on the table, illuminated in the moonlight. So close! I hurried on.

Then it was fifty feet away, then twenty...ten feet...five. I stretched out my arm, reaching for the riding crop...almost there...

Suddenly I felt my head snap back. It happened so suddenly I didn't even cry out. My first thought was that my hair had caught on something, was pulling me back...

Then I felt his strong arm around my chest, his other hand in my hair. I struggled a bit, reaching for the riding crop which was so close, so very, very close...

It was useless, he was far too strong. I gave up, slumping against his chest. I felt his hot breath in my ear, heard him hoarsely whisper, "You are caught. Do you submit?"

I wriggled a bit, but again it was useless. He had me. I relaxed in defeat, falling back against him.

"Yes," I whispered. "I submit."

He released my hair, brought his other hand in front. Holding both sides of my shirt I felt the buttons pop off as he pulled hard, suddenly exposing my breasts to the night air. Dang, I thought to myself as I felt him pull the shirt down my arms, pinning them behind my back. Dang, this was a really stupid bet...

12