A Reasonable Deal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers

* * * * *

"OOOHHHHH!" she let out, feeling the long hard cock intruding into her body. Her anus was very tight. He was stopped briefly, but squared himself up, pulled her cheeks wide apart, and pushed. Like her pussy, he wasn't to be stopped. He backed up a little, then started pushing again. John happily gave her ass another slap and then grabbed her hips to help continue the plunge. As his crotch finally settled up against her fantastic ass, John let out a contented sigh.

Danielle felt like she was on a spit. She could barely move, the huge pole in her ass was giving her a weak feeling in the stomach. She had never felt so, filled, in her whole life. His cock was warm and firm, and......alive. She had grabbed dildos and stuffed them into girls. But this thing was alive. John pulled his cock out slowly, then crammed it back in.

"Uhhhhh....oh god............(he grabbed her ass cheeks and shook them)....oh god...........this is crazy man........I......(he started to pull out, leaving her with a very strange empty feeling inside her as the cock withdrew) oooohhhhhhhhhhhh........my god.......my.....(back in it went)..mmmmmmmm"

John quietly began fucking her in the ass. "Where's my cock Danielle?" he asked her.

"In.......oh.......in my assss" she admitted.

He loved hearing that. He fucked her for a solid 15 minutes. Fast, slow, all around, deep. She groaned, moaned, and cried out when it hurt a little too much.

John finally felt the urge, and pulling out, he flipped her over. Danielle opened her eyes and saw his cock pointing straight at her face. "Oh.......oh god..." she said weakly, watching him jack off in front of her... "oohhhhhh do it........just fuckin'.... cover me, cover m.......mmmmmmmm" He shot his sperm out hard and fast. The first shot landed on her forehead, and left a trail across her nose and lips. John groaned deeply, and the second shot hit her eye, and more landed on her lips, which opened, allowing two more shots to enter her mouth, followed by his cock, which he held in her mouth as she sucked him dry. She was covered in jizz, and was sucking on a cock that had just been in her ass.

Yeah, she's been humbled John thought to himself. He held her head, keeping her mouth on his cock, and sat down. She continued to suck. It hurt, his cock was so sensitive after shooting, but he reveled in the discomfort. Her large soft lips were perfect for sucking dick.

"Yeah, so much for the lesbian thing" he said to her, playing with her hair a little.

She came up a little, "I don't want other guys, I'm still a lesb.mmphhhhh." John pushed her back down onto his cock. He liked Jamie, not this woman.

"Alright bitch, off the cock." John finally said.

She got up, and he untied her arms. She stretched them. She hurt all over. She could barely sit on the couch her ass was so sore, both inside and out.

"No more Jamie" he told her. She nodded quietly.

"Whatever you say. I'll do it." She was completely content for him to be in control.

"Well, apparently, you're a good history tutor. I want you to keep working with Jamie. But hands off" John said. Danielle looked up at him, somewhat surprised, but she nodded. "I'll talk to her, and I'm sure she'll come back. She might be all traumatized, so be really nice and apologetic and stuff."

"Sometimes....you know," John thought about Jamie and how she really needed to do well in the class. He didn't want her to just get passed by the teacher. He thought it would be valuable for both of them, "...it's just good to help people without getting something back." He was speaking more to himself than to her.

Danielle looked at him. She would do whatever he said. But John saw that she didn't get the concept. All she saw was hypocrisy and power struggles. He had won his, she wanted to win hers. Winning got you the spoils of victory. For her—young pussies, for him—her ass.

John got his clothes back on, and she just lay on the couch naked. John sighed as he looked at her. Maybe they were different after all.

Chapter 4

The next day, another meeting had taken place at the office between Mark, Samantha, and John. They had discussed the financial situation as it was, and Mark was just waiting for what he knew was bound to happen. Sure enough, John was fucking his wife in no time. I told myself I'd stop, John said to himself.

Bianca listened from outside the door. Man, he's going at it again. Doesn't he ever get enough? Suddenly Mark walked out the door. He seemed disappointed. "I guess John wants you in there.......and me out here" he said, sadly. Bianca looked at him with more than a little disgust and went into the office.

Upon entering, she saw Samantha on her knees sucking John's spent cock, apparently working on getting it hard again. "Hey B," John said, "you mind helping my client out with this?"

This was new. He hadn't had her do anything with somebody other than herself. Well, I'm still just sucking him I guess. Moments later, her own clothes were shed (on John's command), and she was on her knees with Sam, servicing the accountant. It was odd, since they only knew each other as acquaintances, and the type of polite behavior that existed between acquaintances normally, apparently exists in sexuality too. They were quick to defer to each other, and tried to stay out of each other's way, more or less.

Sam licked up one side of John's cock, as Bianca's lips slid down the other side, like he was a harmonica or something. John loved it. He looked down at the two gorgeous women in front of him, and he groaned appreciatively. When Sam gently swallowed John's cock into her mouth, Bianca lowered herself and took a testicle into her's. Sam's tongue swirled around the tip of John's cock and he let out a deep moan. Bianca tugged on his testicle with her mouth, and he placed his hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer.

Sam came up off his pole, and started licking and kissing down it again, while Bianca abandoned his balls and decided it was her turn to suck. It was just too good. Samantha came up and kissed John's chest, all over. John motioned to Bianca for her to sit up on the couch. "Have one of these tits," he said to Samantha. They took positions on either side of Bianca, and lowered their heads to her chest.

"ooooohhhh" Bianca was surprised and tried to keep the woman from sucking on her tit, until John looked at her annoyed.

"Bianca?" he questioned, firmly. She sighed and relented, and Samantha joined the feast. Both her and John sucked hard on the secretary's boobs. "oooohhhhhh" Bianca continued to moan. It felt so weird to have both of her nipples being sucked at once. She felt Samantha's hands gingerly exploring her body, and John's more eager one's grasping at whatever they came in contact with. While licking around the nipple, John reached over and pinched Sam's, who stopped sucking to gasp, then returned to her duty.

John stood up, brought Sam to a standing position, and had her lean over and climb onto Bianca, so that she ended up kind of in Bianca's lap, with her boobs in Bianca's face, which Bianca, without command, started to pleasure. John placed his erect cock at Sam's entrance, and began fucking her. Her body was thrust into Bianca's each time he pushed into her. Bianca could feel the power from John's thrusts, through the woman sandwiched between them. As she sucked on Sam's boobs, she found herself turned on by the fucking the woman was receiving.

God, John is just tearing her up......I can't imagine what that cock feels like.......

Finally, the hammering was getting to be too much for tit licking, and Bianca fell back, with Sam falling forward, and John just stepped closer and continued the assault. Sam was crying out with pleasured noises as he had his way with her. Bianca's pussy felt neglected, and though she rarely, if ever, touched herself, Bianca's hand found its way down to her own cleft, and her fingers began working. John pulled out of Sam, thinking about what he wanted to do left, and he saw the masturbation taking place. "Oh fuck this, sorry B" he said.

He pushed Sam over to the side, got between Bianca's legs, and started sliding his cock into her. "OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Bianca cried out, grabbing his cock as it pushed into her. He stopped half way.

No, this can't happen, Bianca thought, and tried to keep his cock from entering her. I'm married, and I don't...

"Oh god, just fuck her John," Samantha said, watching them. Both John and Bianca looked at her. Oh fuck it Bianca thought. It feels sooooooo good

She started pulling the cock in. John pushed, and between them, it entered very easily. They ended up face to face. Bianca was older than both Sam and Jamie. She knew a thing or two. She moved her hips closer to John's, and started using her vagina's muscles to squeeze and massage John's dick. John let out a long, low groan. Oh my god, he thought to himself.

She continued the squeezing and pulling, and started grinding her hips into him slowly, in a circle. "mmmmmm" she quietly moaned, leaning back and letting her instincts take over. She took his hands, which were on her shoulders, and moved them to her breasts. They started squeezing them, which made her sigh, appreciatively. Sam watched in awe at the sexual encounter taking place in front of her. She could see the stretched lips of Bianca's pussy moving back and forth. Wow, that's cool, she thought to herself.

When John's thrusting intensified, Bianca smiled and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into her. Sam thought Bianca was just too hot. She leaned over and placed her mouth on the secretary's slightly open one, and entered with her tongue. Bianca didn't even care, she kissed back.

John groaned, and began thrusting crazily. Bianca broke the kiss and pulled John down towards her. She held him close as his cock rapidly slid in and out of her. It felt so good. So good. She loved his cock in her. It was intense. The size and girth of it was filling her over and over again. She moaned, and cried out, and sighed, and rolled her eyes. Her head was a haze of lust and pleasure. One of John's hands moved from her breasts, down her sides, wrapping around her back, to her butt, and back up. He wanted to feel every bit of her. She wanted every bit to be felt.

She felt her orgasm coming. So did he. Samantha was licking away at Bianca's nipples, and rubbing herself frantically.

John stiffened, and stood still, pulling Bianca into him as close as he could. Bianca madly moved her hips against the young man, grabbing Samantha's hand and taking it to her clit, which Sam commenced messing with.

At just about the same time, both John and Bianca reached climax. The room was filled with a small roar from John, and a high pitched squeal from Bianca, followed by gasping from her as her orgasm rushed over her. John emptied every drop of cum he had in his balls into his secretary's pussy. He held her tight against himself, as shot after shot of hot sperm entered the woman's body. It was amazing. They held each other tight. Her body shook and trembled from the overload on her senses.

They finally collapsed, panting. Not saying a word.

John was happy. Bianca was confused, but happy. Sam was still trying to get herself off, but was a little grossed out by having touched Bianca's clit. Her boobs were fun, and I always wanted to kiss a girl, but god, down there....ew....

Tiredly, John got up, pulling his clothes back together. He opened the door, and Mark fell in, clearly up against the door, listening. His dick was out, and there was cum on the door.

"Oh for god's sake Mark" John said. The women were dressing, and looked at him disgustedly. Bianca walked out, giving John a warm look that said, "thanks." Samantha had a frustrated look, that said, "I need to cum." John said, "Hey Mark, stay here for a sec. You two can take off."

When Mark stood up and closed the door, he said, "sorry about hitting your door like that John, maybe you could come over sometime, and, I guess, mess with Samantha or something cause.."

"Mark, Mark, shut up. Here's the deal." He took a deep breath. "I'm done with you and Samantha. I guess I shouldn't be taking advantage of you guys like this. I don't know, something happened yesterday, and, well, anyways, I figured I'd have one more go at your wife and let you guys do your thing."John said.

"Wha, what? Well, I guess, that's, uh, great." Mark was surprised, and seemed more than a little downcast. "Well, uh, thanks for the help with the finances, and well, you know, its been, well,"

"No, no Mark, I don't want to hear about how you enjoyed it. Its so creepy." John said. Mark looked down. "Anyways, if you need any help with anything else, just pay me, whatever works, whenever, and I'll leave you and your wife alone. Maybe you can rebuild or something..." John felt silly. He had fundamentally changed things there.

But it was time to clean up. Everything was just getting to be too much. He didn't need every hot pussy that he could get. He had his mind on one. He hadn't meant to fuck Bianca, but, all things considered, Damn she's a good lay.

Mark walked out the door and left. John looked out at Bianca, and she looked back. She was waiting for him to tell her to join him in the office.

"You did a really good job today Bianca.............I'll see you tomorrow." He grabbed his jacket, and headed out the door quickly. He wasn't smiling.

dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers
12