• Authors
  • Sweetnothings77

Sweetnothings77

I'm a 40s white female. I have kids and not with none they Dads. I'm usualy VERY Submissive and I do got a Man thats over me right now I'm seeing. I prefer and been with mostly Black Mens. My Man and Daddy over me is a Black Man. I love to serve him.

Update 5/9/21 Email.

Alot dont get that I'm seeing and belong to a Man or how we together. Just know I'm with some body who is my Everything now.
I Live with my Kids and NOT with my Man. He got his own place. I go to him at his place cause there we can just be Lovers.
I DONT DO nothing in front of my kids and its not like we get interupted with Momma this or Momma that. My kids arent left alone cause the neighbor lady Ms Jackie watches them. I'm blessed to have her. She seems to like who my Man is. She didnt like some before him and pretty much told me straight up.

I started trying Chat here and I know alot of Mens are trying to hook up or are looking. I have to say Sorry I'm not looking as I LOVE the Man I seeing. I've been truly Blessed with having him in my Life as well as my Body. He's what I call a REAL Man who knows his own Mind and how to make me respond to him and his needs. Not all Mens I been with could handle me or atract me like he does.

Anyways I enjoy a good story so that got me to reading Literotica and doing what we all Do when we read them..

I stumbled on Chat and its been interesting meeting and talking to people and learning theres alot of people out there just like me in a way that can Openly Share there Kinky side. I am KINKY.
I grew up in Trenton, NJ so I got a mouth on me and thats not just for Sucking you dick or licking the carpet or landing strips like I done at times in the past. The womens know what I mean. I just think and learned a woman knows what another woman likes. But I seem to know what a Man and Woman likes since the firsts.
Lets say I got Mad Skillz. Honestly Ok Yeah I like to SUCK dick but that dont mean I'm Sucking any of you other then my Man right now. You should a met me when I didnt have a Regular or Steady Man. There were times. Be surprised the things I done or did for Mens when I wasnt with no body regular or just needy like some the Mens I got with was when we met and either did the car thing or car hood thing or parking lot thing and even did the QUICKIE motel thing. Married Mens seem to like the Car or Motels.

I like a Man that is TAKE CHARGE and knows his own mind.
I LOVED a Woman at times and its been nice being wanted and with a few in the past.
I like being made Love to. Who dont? But theres something to be said about being wanted so badly and just stripped and pushed down on my back and having my legs pushed far apart or bent over and FUCKED and feeling a Mans NEED for me bad. Sorry about the Language but its hard to talk about Sex and not use some words. Then I think its OK.
I LIKE Being...
Tied up
Blindfolded
or both
I been in BDSM Lifestyle with a few Mens. Very few was REAL IN it. Most just Played at it and I could tell. The REAL ones IN it had stuff to Use and Bring or at there Place had St Andrews Cross and furniture done up for bondage or just having SEX of ALL Kinds ON.

Nasty Talk is Ok during Sex or in LitChat cause we ALL are Kinky here.
I DONT like when a Man say F this or F that like every other word when we Not Fucking. Then it just sounds like they stupid.

And I know I'm not the Smartest or pretend to be but I dont just curse or try to sound all stupid cursing for no reason.
I Drink
I Smoke a little now but NEVER Cigs. I used to Smoke Up alot and was VERY 420 friendly. Actualy the boys and some Mens always had some cause the way it made me FEEL Horny. Enough said for now...

Drinking, Smoking and Black Mens were always a Bad Combination for me or a GOOD One depending on how you look at it or Who YOU are if you know what I mean.
I LIKE Older Mens.
I LOVE all types of Womens.
I'm on a old computer and I LIVE WIth my Kids so Dont ask for Cam or to Show me what YOU Got. I GOT KIDS SOooo I seen what Mens got enough times. I dont do nothing in front of them and even my Man dont stay over. He prefers I come to his place anyways. I like going to him. There I'm his woman, his Lover, his slave. Yeah I kneel before him Every Time we are together Unless we out in one his vehicles or just outside some where.
So yeah I've been Showed Off by Him and to and by Other Mens in front of others who just happen on Us or you know how that goes or happens.
Hey I've Danced and STRIPPED for a living but that was To Darn Long Ago and I was Younger and Thinner back then.
When you let enough Mens touch you for a Dollar and doing Bachelor Parties, B'day Parties for ANY Mens and even Private Parties. Do you honestly think Being Naked or Having SEX in front of others is all that hard? DUH? LOL

HOPEFULY BEFORE you message me you READ This and Try to know me before you come at me all stupid like alot done all ready and made me write ALL this.
I get Email in CONTACT. I might answer you

Location

Trenton, NJ

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
98Followers
47Following
372My Favorites
385My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Submissive, Atracted To Mostly Black Mens, I Like Being Tied Up, I Like Being Seen During Sex, I Like Reading Stories On Here, I Like Litchat Now But Still New, I Like Dp And Oreo'd If You Know

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Sweetnothings77 by clicking here.