A Reawakening Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, why are you so tense?"

"I-i believe I should tell you something" I said faltering with every word.

"What?"

"Well...you know I love you right?and we share everything with each other...But well..there is something else I believe you should know".. All the while we remained in this position.. I couldn't bear to look at her..I didn't want to see her shocked fearful look when I told her. "I don't even think that his is the best time to bring this up...you already have so much you're dealing with..but..I..I.. "

"Just tell me Tara..What?"there was a pained, worried sound in her voice.

"Well..I..I am bi-sexual" I blurted.. "I have been attracted to women for a while and not only have I been attracted to them but I have also been with them.. and.. well... me being here with you in this situation has stirred feelings that I didn't know existed towards you and it frightens me. I.. I.. Shouldn't be here"

With that I unwrapped her legs from around me and raced out of the room.. Why did I have to tell her.. She deserved to know.. but I shouldn't have.. I suddenly regretted opening my mouth in the first place. I couldn't bare to ruin our relation ship.. I just couldn't.. I was now the one in tears.

I sat on the living room sofa staring blinded by my tears at the television. I caught a movement in the corner of my eye.. and there she was. She had followed me into the living room and she was still naked. I looked up at her beautiful bare body walking towards me and pangs of lust ran through me.

Allana came and sat next to me. "Tara, I knew" I looked at her dumbfounded. "Yes I knew, I've known from the beginning of our friendship that you have been with women. We live in a small community remember?" She said with a nervous grin. "I never brought it up because I figured that it was your choice to do so, whenever you were ready"

I didn't know what to say nor how to react. Except more tears flowed. This time she was the one doing the comforting. I leant unto her shoulder while she held me. "Its nothing to worry about Tara. I don't hold it against you..Okay".. I was still silent.

Her hand was softly rubbing my thigh, but slowly her rubs became gentler and more intimate. She gently cradled my chin and ever so slowly brought her face towards mine. She was going to kiss me. And from the looks of it, it wasn't going to be the usual peck on the cheek. I jerked back. This couldn't happen.

"No Allana. No. This cant happen. It Can't. I want to... You've had too many drinks and you're in a vulnerable state. No. we cant" I was confused.

Allana got up and walked away. My words had come with a blunt force and my rejection hurt her. I didn't mean nor want to hurt her and I had to let her know, but I couldn't follow her. My feelings were too much to bear. My different thoughts seemed to be battling in my head. It was like a pandemonium. I couldn't think clearly. My frustration was getting the better of me. It was late but I need to vent it out. I headed for my room, changed into workout gear and went to the gym room. I got unto the treadmill trying to get my mind to settle. I moved unto the work bench. I spent about an hour and a half in there, and I left in as much of a mess as I was in as when I started, not to mention tired.

How do I face Allana again? I went to the bathroom and had a long soak, after which I climbed into my bed and fell asleep somewhere around 4:00 am.

* * *

The next morning I awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee. I couldn't remember the last time I smelled someone else's morning cooking. Allana must have gotten up early. Looking over at the clock I saw it was 10:00 am. Thoughts of last night came flooding in. Last night was the end of Allana and David. Was it the end of us too? How was I to face her.

I went into the bathroom, washed my face and wrapped a robe around me.

"Good Morning Sleepy Head" came her cheerful voice.

"Mornin Ally"

"Thought you were getting your beauty rest today.. but then it dawned on me.. If you were after a 'beauty' rest.. you would be sleeping for a few years, don't ya think?" She said giggling. She was her good old cheerful self...never failing to lay some wise crack at me.

"Looked in the mirror lately? Or is the reflection still ducking with fright?" I retorted.

"Ouch!!...That was low Tara"

"Hey..you asked for it"

She seemed to be okay and didn't show a sign of anything unusual happening last night.. I guess in the end the brandy got to her and she forgot about it all. Acknowledging this.. i realized that all my worries were unnecessary and settled down at the table with a smile to enjoy my bacon, eggs, toast and coffee.

"Thanks for breakfast"

"Don't mention it. You'll do lunch" she said grinning. "What are we doing today anyway?"

"Unbeknownst to you, yesterday I got us an appointment.. and we have a day of pampering ahead of us."

"Really?!" She seemed intrigued.

"Yep. Facial, manicure, pedicure, the works" I said grinning broadly.. "That's for 1:00"

"I should come by for more weekends with you then"

"Hey don't think its all good, we've got work first...the car needs washing down."

"And who, exactly, is washing it down?"

"We are"

"WE??"

"Yes WE..or else WE are not going to get any facials".. I grinned at her

"uhh..hmm.....my bad... we better get to washing then"

I laughed out loud... "so I thought!!"

With that we cleared the table and I went to put on some clothes. I jumped into some shorts and a tank top and went out to find Allana already hosing down the car. I grabbed a bucket and some sponges and set out. We did the majority of the car and I was about to move on to the tires.

"See its easy" I said to her bending to wash the rims "just a little elbow grease"

"I know" With that I felt a splash of water on my back.

"oops...sorry"

"Now I know you did that on purpose" I yelled "Ohhh, am I gonna get you" I dashed my sponge right at her and like two little kids we began a water fight.

She, having the hose, won easily. "Okay okay..you aint paying my water bill" I said, half laughing half yelling.

"So you lose both ways" she said shrieking.

I went back to scrubbing the rims while she began drying the top of the car. I couldn't help but notice as she stretched forward her nipples printing through the wet fabric of her white t-shirt. It was quite a sight, and my mind was beginning to wander like my eyes had. Her movements seemed slower than normal, a bit seductive, I wondered if she was doing it on purpose or was I just imagining things. I had to be, she had no recollection of last night, right? As she bent over., my eyes roamed down to her tight ass, and down her wet sleek legs.

The lustful feeling was there again. I was now very aroused, but I had to try to mask it. I attempted to focus my attention totally on the work at hand. Last night was bad enough, I thought, it was a good thing that she didn't remember, but I didn't want my impulsiveness to cause anything today. I kept my eyes fixed on the tires and struggled to continue, as I listened to her hum the tune of a hit calypso. We were finished with the car in the next 15 minutes.

Packing up the sponges and buckets we went back inside.

"Goodness.. look at the time..we will never make it on time" I shouted seeing the wall clock. It was 12:30.

"Lets just shower together and save some time" Ally said.

Innocent suggestion though it was, I was reluctant, but how was I to turn it down without possibly awakening a memory of last night?

We undressed and went into the shower. As she turned on the tap the unexpected happened.

"Tara..about last night", I froze. Gawd!! Was I totally wrong about her forgetting it?

"Before you say anything...listen I am really sorry about last night. But I wasn't by any means drunk. I knew what I was doing when I did it. Its. Its just that your honesty with me took my love for you to another level and believe it or not, your massage got to me in more ways than you think. You brought feelings alive in me that I didn't know existed and when you rejected me...well...I don't know... it hurt".

"Ally sweetie, I - I'm so sorry I didn't mean in any way to hurt you. You know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I would hate to lose you over sudden, impromptu foolish mistakes or advances by either one of us"

"It may have been sudden, but I do want you Tara. I was up for a large portion of the night after I left you, and while I have never been with or woman, nor even thought of it, I suddenly feel a strong yearning to be with you. But I don't want it or anything to mess up our relationship either".

"Good. Then we will just play it by ear. Deal?"

I reached out to her and we embraced. Her naked body felt marvelous against mine. Her breasts rubbing against mine turned me on greatly and I knew she felt it too. Her nipples hardened against my skin.

"Deal" She said slapping me lightly on my butt cheek. What before would have been a playful gesture, now sent jolts of electricity shooting through me to the very core of my sexuality.

"okay..okay..enough mushiness, we're late" I said jokingly, hoping to god that the huskiness in my voice wasn't evident.

We finished showering and rushed out of the bathroom dressing hurriedly. I, in a sundress and she in shorts and a tank top. We headed off to our afternoon of pampering.

* * *

The afternoon was lovely. We loved being pampered. But it was also a bit tiring for it was long process and we left the Salon around 6:30 pm. We drove home enjoying the last hues of the glorious sunset that we are blessed with here in the Caribbean, listening to some soothing Jazz on the radio.

When we got home, we threw ourselves on the sofa, the tiredness had now fully set in. I checked the answering machine, there were two messages. I played the first and David's voice filled the room.

"Allana, I'm sorry you had to go through that last night, please call me."

I looked over to Allana. I saw a softness in her eyes and then it clouded over. She seemed totally unconcerned. I thought it would have upset her. If it did she masked it really well. "Better be sorry!" she muttered.

The next message was from Daniel. I smiled at hearing his voice. It had been around four days since he last called. I seldom called him. It was usually difficult for me to get hold of him. He said he was always on the move, in different areas. I only had a mobile phone number for him. He said it was pointless and expensive putting a phone in his apartment, seeing that he had the mobile. But I am always so happy when he calls. It frustrated me that I missed his call. I checked the time it came in. It was 10 minutes ago. Maybe I could still get him, I thought. I dialed his number, but was greeted with the usual thing, the phone just rang out. I guessed I just missed him. Hopefully he would call back later.

"Miss him, huh?" Allana asked as I put down the phone.

"So much. I wish I could talk to him as often as I liked".

"He'll call back".

"I know" I guess I sounded a bit sad and Allana dropped he subject

"Hey, your turn to cook" she said grinning.

"What do you feel like?" I was still bummed about missing the phone call but decided to forget about it and brighten up for he would call again.

"Anything you can muster up"

"How about Chinese" I asked her.

"Chinese??!" she said, alarmed, "since when you became an international chef"

I began to laugh "I've always been. You didn't know?" I asked with faked innocence "And get this, the only utensil I need to prepare my magnificent cooking is the telephone"

"You cheat!!" Allana shouted, breaking out laughing.

"What did you think? I aint gonna damage my just-done nails in the kitchen!!"

"I give up with you" she said smiling. I picked up the phone and called the restaurant. I ordered wantons and two combination meals, sweet and sour chicken for her and shrimp for me. I gave them the directions and they promised to be here in 45 minutes.

I picked up a magazine that I took with me from he salon and sat going through it.

"It's a pity we got all dolled up and aren't going to go show ourselves off" Allana said, flipping through the pages of another magazine.

"Yeah, but I'm too beat".

"Hey, I've got an idea"

"Anything but going out" I responded.

"No, we're not going out. But...We're all pretty, right? Pretty feet, pretty nails, hair, but no one to show besides each other. So, how about we...

"Take some photos" I blurted out before she got the chance to finish.

"Hey!!.. My idea. You could have waited for me to finish and then agreed" Allana said laughing.

"Sorry..guess great minds think alike.. in this case, together. What are we waiting on then. Lets go" This *was* a good idea. Since I always had an interest in photography, I always had my camera and a supply of film available. I never turned down an opportunity to use the camera.

I pulled Allana up off the sofa and headed into my room. Finding the camera and removing it from the case I asked "Who's first?"

"You are", Allana replied.

I did a few in the dress and sandals I had on, striking different poses around the bedroom. Then went to change into shorts, a halter and boots going through a few more shots.

"Okay, com'n lets get to some good stuff, take them off." Her suggestion startled me.

"You better be referring to my boots" I said laughing

"Yep those too.. On second thought keep the boots, lose the rest."

"Not a chance in hell"

"Prude!!"

"You're calling *me* prude???"

"Yes I am!!"

"Well..lets see you take yours off. Your turn"

"With pleasure!" she said emphatically

"You've got to be kidding me"!

"Why, who will be looking? Only you."

"Yes, but who will be developing?"

"Oh don't you worry about that" she said handing the camera to me. "Let me show you how its done".

I smiled at her fiery, impulsive spirit. She did a few poses in the top and shorts she had on, some sitting on the edge of the bed, others standing. She then began to lift the top up over her breasts, revealing a blue lace bra. My fingers seldom stopped clicking, capturing every moment of this.

She put her hands on her hips and I took a few more.

"Now it gets better!" she said grinning. She slowly unzipped her pants and I captured her movements.

She turned sideways and bent slowly tugging the pants down. They slid nicely over her ass. She bent seductively, lowering the pants. I tried my best to continue with the shots as I went around her, capturing her from behind. Her ass and thong clad crotch, clearly exposed to the camera lens.

I couldn't believe this. I felt myself growing warm and wet, and the familiar tingling sensation started. I was becoming so aroused from this show that Allana was putting on for me. She as playing with fire, God!! Did she know it? She slowly straightened up and unclasped the back of her bra, lowering the strap on her shoulders. The camera captured each movement.

She turned around to face me and lowered the bra from her breasts. Her nipples were erect so I could tell that she was enjoying this. Did she know how much *I* was enjoying it though?

She cupped her breasts, and smiled a seductive smile at the camera. "And now for the Grande finale" she announced. She tugged the waist of her thong over her hips. I stopped the clicking of the camera. I couldn't believe she was going to do this.

I lowered he camera "You are serious aren't you?" She grinned wickedly "You just noticed? Get back to work."

She sat at the edge of the bed, spreading her legs, Her pussy was so beautiful. Oh how I wanted to reach out and touch her, to bury my head between those lovely legs and devour this beauty that as being presented to me.

Before I got the chance to snap. She placed her hands between her legs, obstructing my view of her womanhood. "I am not *that* crazy to let you take a picture of *everything*" She said.

I was relived that she did this for I didn't want these pictures ending up in the wrong hands. A bare pussy *was* extreme. But I was also disappointed, for she cut off my view. I wanted to see her neat patch of hair again. Her rosy lips, her little bud. I was so hot. What wouldn't I give right now to have her on my tongue.

My thoughts and my clicks were interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. Allana, wrapped my robe around her body and headed out to get it. I followed in my boots, shorts and halter, grabbing my purse from the table. I handed the money to Allana who in turn gave it to the delivery guy. I didn't know how I looked but I felt very flushed. I hoped it didn't show. After Allana closed the door, I announced that I was going to go shower. I didn't look at her or wait for an answer, for fear of revealing the thoughts that were going through my head.

I changed, grabbed my towel and headed off to the bathroom. I decided to have a cold shower, hoping that it would cool me down'. As the coldwater it my body, I shivered and my nipples grew taut. I impulsively reached up pinching them, sending jolts of electricity through my body. I couldn't help myself. I leaned back against the shower wall and my hand sought out my pussy. My quivering pussy that needed attention. I began to rub it wildly needing quick release of the pressure that had built up in me. In a matter of seconds, I came, biting my lips, forcing back a moan. I sank lower on the wall, giving my body a chance to recover.

"Hey, the water is running, but you're not bathing. Hurry up. The food is getting cold" I jumped at the intrusion of her voice. Oh my goodness!!. Did she suspect what I was doing. Did she hear my gasp? What if she knows? I felt guilty and embarrassed. I finished showering, trying hard to ignore the pulsing between my legs.

I patted myself dry and headed toward my room. As i changed, I heard the water turn on as Allana began her shower. I applied cream to my body, slipped on panties and put on my robe that Allana had placed on my bed, for after we ate, we would most likely pack it in for the night.

I came out to the dining room table where Allana had already set out the food. While I waited for her, I flipped through the TV guide checking for what was on the tube tonight. She came out moments later in her chemise. I assumed she was thinking like I had that we'd have dinner and call it a day.

We ate our meal, laughing at her boldness in our 'photo shoot' earlier. I was able to laugh at it, but my thoughts were altogether on a different level. If she only knew how much she affected me...

I saw a good film coming up abit later, "Fire starter" and suggested it to her, we agreed to watch it in my room. After eating we cleared the able and Allana did he dishes.

I took up the guide and the magazines and headed off to my room. Lying on the bed I began flicking through the different channels. The movie was not for another hour and a half so I turned off the tv. Allana joined me in a few minutes and we talked again about the pictures, how neither one of us was able to wait to get them developed. Apparently Allana had a very good friend who was a Professional photographer. She said he would be willing to allow us to use his lab to develop them.

"You sure he would let us use his lab?"

"Of course, I picked up almost everything I know about photography from him"

"oohhhh...so that's why you were so eager to take the photos!!" I said grinning.

"I'm not dumb you know. No-one else would get the privilege of developing my nude pics but me."

We fell quiet as we lay on my bed going through the magazines. I, lying across the middle of the bead, and Ally lower down with her feet dangling off the side, her head resting on my hip.