A Reawakening Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking at one of the many *must have* outfits, thinking of what event was coming up that I could wear it to when Allana muttered something.

"Hmm?"

"What's it like?" From my angle I couldn't see her face as she was flipping through the TV Guide Mag.

"What is what like?"

"You know, to make love to a woman" This caught me of guard, and I wasn't exactly sure how to answer her. I felt that I needed to speak about this freely with her. After all, it was out in the open now and we've always had a great relationship. But, her question also sent me back into the past to remember a lover I'd had. She was such a passionate and receptive lover. Her name was Kelly. We had some great times together.

She was similar in stature to Allana, same beautiful complexion, athletic legs, firm ass, and wonderful small breasts. Breasts that I so loved, to touch, to suck, to bite...

"It is the most beautiful thing in the world Ally." I said dreamily "A woman can be so sensual with her body, and in her mind. She is subtle, she is passionate, she is wild. Don't get me wrong, a man can be all those things as well, but with a woman" I paused thinking "It is... its just.. different. Her body is so sexy, her femininity so alluring, so..." I trailed off.

"My, my, my...looks like I sent you down memory lane" she said, peeking up at me with a slight grin.

"You have no idea"

"Sooo...com'n.. tell me!!" she put down the magazine and moved up to lay next to me.

"About what?"

"Your lovers"

"I've had a few lovers, some being great teachers, others, great learners"

"Mmm Hmm?" she said, probing for more, and as if trying to show me her seriousness, she grabbed me by the waist and turned me on my side to face her.

"They've been all beautiful experiences." I said, not certain exactly what she wanted to know about.

"Go on."

"I don't know Ally, What do you want to know, what do you want me to tell you? Ask specific things...I'll be able to tell you better."

"Honestly Tara..." she said softly "I don't want you to tell me anything" I looked at her quizzically "I want you to show me"

"You what?!.. I mean, I *know* what you mean. But.. are you serious?!?"

Her hand left its resting position on my waist and she slowly undid my robe, exposing my bare breasts, stomach and thighs. She trailed her finger down to my navel. The sensation that it brought on was overwhelming. She lingered there a while, tracing it. Then using her nails, crawled up stopping in the middle of my breasts. All the while she was maintaining eye contact. I saw a tenderness in her eyes, but within that tenderness, was the look of a sultry woman, who would love nothing more than to tease me.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing to me Ally"

"I do, which is why I'm doing it" she lowered her head kissing my neck lightly, starting just under my chin and trailing her tongue down to the hollow between my collarbones.

I gasped. "Ally.. Ally are you *sure*?"

"God Tara!! Yes yes. I want you to make love to me. I need you to."

I reached around to the back of her head with one hand and holding her chin gently with the other, I kissed her lightly on her lips. There wasn't any hesitancy from her as her lips parted. But I intended to take it slowly. I flicked my tongue out tracing the out line of her lips, caressing them gently. I slowly sucked in her bottom lip while my hand caressed her neck. Probing further, I now entered her mouth caressing her tongue with mine. Seeking and claiming her as she surrendered to me, our lips and tongues were caught up in a fiery dance of passion. The thudding of my pulse added to the rhythm. Her hips moved in closer to mine. I was amazed at how responsive she was.

I broke our kiss and rolled her unto her back. I looked at her, savoring the tenderness of the moment, watching the rhythmic rise and fall of her chest, listening to her shallow, contented breathing.

I trailed kisses from her neck down between her breasts as far as her chemise let me, sucking on her skin, lightly nipping at her soft flesh. I lifted the hem of her chemise pulling it up, revealing her smooth caramel skin, wanting to devour her desperately. She lifted, allowing me to raise it over her head. Her breasts were now exposed to the cool air. Her taut nipples were a tempting invitation to my anxious lips.

I slowly kissed around them. She arched her back, beckoning me to take her nipple. I quickly flicked my tongue over one nipple, first feeling then watching it grow firmer. I loved the changes in her body. Changes that I brought on.

Tracing the outline of her areole, I slowly sucked her nipple into my mouth. She moaned softly in appreciation of this gesture. I changed nipples, administering the same treatment while my fingers twisted the moist one I had just released. I was lost in her body, mesmerized by her responsiveness as her moaning escalated and she began fervently grinding her pussy against my thigh.

I slid my body lower down hers, kissing her tight stomach as I traveled south. My fingers continuing to administer their pleasures to her breast. I moved my mouth over her panty clad pubes, kissing her, smelling her beautiful aroma. I went back up and stopped at the elastic waist band of her thong. I took it between my teeth pulling it down. Releasing her breasts for a moment, I used my hands to peel her thong down over her legs and off her feet as she arched her ass off the bed.

Slowly I began my ascent, kissing my way up her legs, kissing the inside of her ankles. I continued massaging with my fingers as I went along. When I got to her inner thighs, she lifted her pelvis, beckoning me in to her love nest. I continued kissing and nibbling at her thighs, bathing my senses in the silken feeling of her skin.

Placing my hands under her ass, I gently lifted her bottom off the bed and began to kiss her firm cheeks, occasionally nipping them with my teeth. She was trembling with excitement and with the frustration. I knew she wanted my mouth on her womanhood and though I would have enjoyed teasing her, I myself could take it no longer. I lifted my head and ran the tip of my tongue just barely over the hair surrounding her pussy, the initial taste of her pussy juices on my tongue brought my taste buds to life.

I shrugged off my loose hanging robe and spreading her legs wider, I settled comfortably between them. I immediately moved my mouth over her slit, which was releasing a now steady trickle of thick feminine lubricant as it ran slowly down her ass crack leaving a shiny trail across her tightly puckered entrance. The strong, musky flavour of her sex was like an overpowering drug for me, one which I had gone way too long without.

It was all the encouragement I needed as memories of my love life with women came flooding in. I began to slowly, but very firmly, massage her inner lips with my tongue, working first one side and then the other. It seemed that she liked this very much, as she pushed her hips up off the bed, increasing the pressure of my tongue on her pussy. I continued the tongue massage for a while then pulled a fast trick on her. I darted my tongue to her pleasure bud. The sudden attack of her clit evoked a deep, guttural groan and Allana's hands flew to my head. She began wildly humping her pussy against my tongue and chin.

But I didn't want to excite her too much, not to the point of cumming. I wanted to make this as long and pleasurable for her as possible. But not just for her, for me as well, for I have missed this so much. The feel of another woman, her unique musky aroma filling my nostrils and tantalizing my taste buds.

I slowly ceased my assault on her clit and tried to pry her fingers from my head. When I heard her breathing become easy and her body begin to relax, I slowly took her thick outer pussy lips into my mouth sucking on them. At varied intervals, I flicked my tongue out directly over her slit, tasting her love juice. I would go back to her lips, working my tongue back and forth as I sucked.

Allana began to make a mewing sound from somewhere deep in the back of her throat. Her eyes were shut tight and she had both her hands to her breasts. She was rolling her nipples in her fingers, occasionally pulling on them. I was still working her outer lips one at a time, sucking them into my mouth, pulling them away from her crotch, causing her to lift her hips off the bed to stay with me, working them with my tongue. I moved my index finger to her ass crack, rubbing it in the juices flowing from her pussy. I stopped over her puckered bud, tracing tiny circles. This seemed to bring on a new sensation and with very nudge of my finger, I felt a slight tremor.

Her juices already paving the way for fulfillment, I applied more pressure, feeling my finger cross the first ring of muscle. She began to rock her hips attempting to force more of my finger into her, making it a challenge for me to stay with her. Her breathing was ragged between clenched teeth as her orgasm approached.

She was squealing her pleasure now, her head thrashing from side to side on the pillow. In between squeals she was mumbling about how good it felt and how close she was to coming.

I continued with my tongue lashing on her marvelous pussy, running my tongue quickly around her inner pussy lips and clitoris trying not to touch the hypersensitive bud. I continued with the probing of her ass, and then using my fingers to expose every nook of her responsive pussy lips, I ran my tongue between her folds. And then I felt it. Allana grabbed the bed sheets, gripping them tightly a she began to come. I immediately began to flick the head of her large erect clit with the tip of my tongue. Allana screamed as her pleasure sensors overloaded and her whole body tensed then relaxed, as wave after wave of pleasure overtook her. I unrelentingly kept up my assault on her clit, holding her hips trying to keep with her as she thrashed wildly, murmuring incomprehensible phrases. A series of powerful short orgasms followed and I gradually ceased my tongue action on her clit.

As I felt her body cruise back down, I looked up at her and she was looking down at me from between her breasts, a dreamy smile of sexual satisfaction on her face.

Giving her pussy a last lingering, sucking, kiss; I moved from between her legs to lay beside her panting body. I rolled over to her firm breast, slowly circling her nipple with my tongue. I placed my hand over her still quivering pussy and gently massaged the entire area.

"Mmm..Gawd Tara. That was...*the*...best someone has ever sucked my pussy" she said dreamily. "you were great!!"

I slowly removed my fingers from her still weakly clenching vagina and brought hem to my lips, licking off the thick coating of her liquid femininity. "No no baby..*you* are great" I said beaming from the pleasure of just being between her legs.

"Never thought it could be like this with a woman" gushed Ally.

"No?then you would love to know that this isn't even half of the joys of a female lover" I cooed then gently bit into her nipple.

Her body jerked in response to my teeth. "Ohh my goodness!!..then I've been missing out!!.. I still don't think it gets too much more than this."

"That's where you're wrong Ally"

"Will I get to find out?" she asked anxiously.

"Maybe. But I think you've had enough for one night"

"B-but, I haven't even touched you, yet?" came her panicky cry.

"Don't you worry Sugar. You'll get the chance to explore my body. Patience is a virtue." I said rolling her unto her side and spooning her body, feeling her smooth ass against my stomach. "Tomorrow".

We laid there like that for quite some time, enjoying the warmth and cozy comfort of being snuggled together. I cupped her breast and kissed the nape of her neck as gradually her body went limp as she fell asleep.

* * *

I hope you have enjoyed it. Look forward to more on Tara and Allana. Don't hesitate to send your thoughts on "A Reawakening" to me. And please... vote... vote... vote :-)

Thankfully, CK