All Comments on 'A Reeeally FILFY Story'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

Great story, loved every minute. Gave it a 5.

Rob_mDearRob_mDearover 12 years ago
Humorous, Sexy and Well Written

Another great, great story from Alexxxis with just the right number of x's.

Your writing makes a grown man squirm and sweat. If only we could all be, or try to be, your loving daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hotter than two squirrels screwin' in wool sock

As a "Southern Daddy" now living in very large midwestern city with my little girl, I was able to appreciate your story from both perspectives. It was well written, funny and sexy. Thank you

clearshooterclearshooterover 12 years ago
How fun was that!

Well written and so much fun! This is the first of your stories I have read and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thank you for a great start to my week and I will look forward to reading more of your writing and to the further adventures of these characters.

Perhaps, Mother isn't quite as ambivalent to the process and things may seem........?

QuantumanQuantumanover 12 years ago
Thanks for FILF

Love the FILFy acronym! You are quite the talented and imaginative writer. The Muse is having her way with you! In fact, it sounds like she has fucked you silly. Yay!!

Great descriptive narrative and terrific character development.

Keep it up. I'll follow Alexis...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If anyone

has a cliche this writer failed to utilize... send it to her and I'll bet it will be in her next one.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
her daddy fucked and filled both girls

brilliant first one of you very hot horny stories.

such a fantastic some times funny , the story line was awesome. i real ,love the writing. a reeeally filfy story. is was love it to bits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was HOT. I'm going to read some of your other adventures of "Alexis" and hope you continue to tell her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wrong name

there is a name for what happened and its called DILF. stands for dads id like to f**k

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok

Interesting story but the style threw me off if distracted from they sexiness

skip2951skip2951over 12 years ago
hot

great story and very well written...got me hard early and kept me there...more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A nice change

That was a damned good read, and a nice change from the crap that some people post up here.

I hope we'll see a lot more similar from you soon.

Btw - forget all that 'FILF' stuff. It's an unnecessary distraction :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: OK

Don't listen to detractors of your style. I loved your writing style. I actually had to read your bio because it reminded me so strongly of two of my friends.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Red Bull drink of A Story - Lot of Energy, Raucous pace ... Eroticism, Subtlety not so much

I know people like the narrator. The world is their oyster & if something isn't too their liking - they ' make it ' happen until things are satisfactory. Sometimes with prolonged exposure ,I think these people are shallow, trite and wearisome .

Still these social butterflies always have something going on, some goal they are at least trying to check off list and that's to be respected. Nice read, welll above average- sincere Ty to author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Re: OK

There is a big difference in saying "I disagree with..." and "Don't listen to..." If you don't like people having a different opinion, tough shit. YOU'RE the one who should be ignored.

hongluobohongluoboover 12 years ago
another refreshingly sassy tale by the master of fun loving romps!!

I loved this one, and again it is the personality of the protagonist/author that is so incredibly fun and endearing. The sex was hot, the filly joke worthy of a wonderful guffaw... the social situations.. all of it...to be hard and laughing throughout is a wonderful way to dive into a story. Thank you again for adding yet another fun romp to your collection of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun!

Loved the humor and quick wit- sexy and fun!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
That was funny and sexy too

Don't worry about negativity if you don't like it don't read it!!

This was a funny, sexy and romantic story I liked the joke too silly but sweet.

I am looking forward to reading more

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
MORE

Alexis, you simply must continue this hot and entertaining story.Soon.

oldpupoldpupover 12 years ago
This older GFILF only got half way through before he had to clean up.....

Alexxxis please keep up the stories.....just to keep this old GFILF (Grandfather) making things work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love the sassy tone and the humour! so nice to read someone having fun with it. more pleeeez

CassieKCassieKover 12 years ago
Alice in Wonderland has nothing on this!!!!

Wow honey this is the first story of yours I have read, but it won't be the last. If this is how you live in America, I think I might emmigrate over there. Are there any vacancies over there for another horny daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...

Alexxis,

This story really needs to be made into a series... please consider. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

Alexxxis,

While your story qualifies for almost every superlative one can assign a Lit tale, it impressed me for a much different reason.

So many Midwesterners are bereft of the grammar skills and humor you demonstrated. I admit I had to view your profile since I suspected you to be a true Southerner and more likely to have mastered the mother tongue. Thus, your story was as refreshing as it was torrid.

Many Thanks!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Am So Impressed With The Continued Reaction

that I have experienced with several of your stories. The common threads have been filthy rich friends and access to their excesses, tiny but very sensitive tits with oversized nips, a really sensitive clit that provides an attractive target for tongue, lips, and a slight nibble, and a sexual nature that is always ready for a new erotic adventure. Around these commons new stories emerge, and I can't get enough. I especially like the incest stories, so I'm hoping that Alexxxis will find new ways to keep the home fires burning. Thanks for what you do! And, from reading earlier comments, I really think this site should ban comments unless a name is attached. It seems the most caustic comments come from someone called "Anonymous." I have no problem with criticism, but I think the authors of such should be required to identify themselves. (On some of these portals, one can see a concerted effort to denigrate the authors. These authors spend a lot of time to make our reading exciting. Maybe it doesn't please everyone, but at least identify yourself when you comment. Lit should insist on it! Thanks Alexxxis - I am quickly devouring all of your work, so I need more, more, more.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 12 years ago
I have missed you

Alexxis

It was a wonderfully decadent pleasure to read you again. You know I've read all of your stories and your mix of humor (?) and erotism is simply delicious. The sex in this one was perfect and while we would all love more, I understand it's impossible to do more without being repetitious so thank you for not going too far. I do hope that now that you've started writing again that my next laugh filled erection will not be too long in cuming - Kevin aka SplendidSpunk

cowboy100cowboy100over 12 years ago
Loved your long awaited new piece.

Congratulations, Alexxxis. Love your hilarious style, very sexy writing and biographical insights. Loved the midget story. Definitely ignore the negativists. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue this story it is the beginning of four years

luvzmatureluvzmaturealmost 12 years ago
Holy hell

This was the HOTTEST comedy I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I mean really, "thrashing like a bass just hooked in a farm pond" Brilliant!

Love your style and if that was anywhere near a true story you are one lucky filly indeed!

Bravo Alexxxis, I have a new favorite author (by far!)

aarrrghaarrrghover 11 years ago
Everything

Love everything about your style. Please keep them coming.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
You got me !

Just love your heroines who typify my taste in sassy, spunky, tastefully endowed women.

You are that very rare author who has the talent to let old blokes like me have some insight to the feminine character,

Just wish I had met some of you in my early life.

Have I said that before (?)

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
Quaint Southern sayings way overdone.

Basically, I enjoyed your "stroke" story, but your copious use of euphemisms ceased to be funny and became extremely obnoxious very quickly.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Greeeat story. !!! Thank you.

tomtravelertomtraveleralmost 6 years ago
yes; filf IS A WONDERFUL iDEA;

WHOO; do you know how I am feeling right now? like I was joined in to that party. wow I was dripping as Ashley was sucking on her friend; but to bring in Daddy; and he starts sucking on her ever heard of a man self ejecationing with out touching. yes I can P.S. love small titties makes it more tasty

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 4 years ago
HELP!!!

Argh! help! Someone call 911!

I’m drowning in a metaphorical deluge of similes! I’m sinking like torpedoed battleship!

Gurgle.....

But, seriously - fun story, if a bit overloaded with purple prose.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 4 years ago
Oh God!!!

That was amazing!! What I wouldn't give to be Ashley's dad....dear lord you are GREAT writer lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah! That was excellent. How can you do stylishly written, sexy and humorous with attitude all at once? I dunno, but you can. Now I'm off to read more of your stuff, thinking about that emergent clit!

BTW, I totally disagree with the criticism about purple prose, deluge of similes and the like. I don't know what people want.

Unlike the critics, I don't find skilled writing obnoxious but find instead that it enhances the story to be memorably arousing and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous