A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

"Come and help me chose Steve," she came back as she walked into the bedroom.

Moira opened the sliding doors and started to go through the clothes hanging up. Standing behind her the temptation to put my hands around her waist was too much as she stood on tippy toes naked in front of me. She continued to sort through them umming and aring as she did but not reacting in any way to my touching her. A good result, I thought. As she moved along the rack I moved with her and lifted my left hand up and cupped her breast and at the same time placed my right hand over her pubic mound, using my middle finger to try to locate and separate her lips. Moira was quite hairy down below and I had a bit of difficulty finding the spot. This time she did react but not in the way I had expected. She stopped her sorting out and took my right hand in her's. She then forced my finger between her lips so that I could immediately feel the wetness. Taking the hint, I ran my finger backwards and forwards along her slit until I knew it was lubricated enough to insert it all the way inside her.

"You men wouldn't find anything if we weren't around to help would you?" she said in a quieter but breathier tone.

I started to tweak her nipple as I slid my finger in and out of her fanny. Her teat started to harden giving me something more substantial to hang on to. She continued to sort through the hanging garments almost as if she were trying to ignore the fact that I was trying to get her aroused. The fact that I was pressing a rather large erection through my trousers and into her back I would have hoped would also not have gone unnoticed either. Taking my hand off her breast and undoing the chord that held my pants up, I was soon in a good position behind her. Still as if to ignore what was about to happen, Moira continued to shift Helen's dresses along the rack. Moving both arms down to separate her thighs, I bent my knees slightly and with my left hand separating her now very moist lips managed to get my very stiff member all the way in from behind. She was so wet that it was no longer any use her pretending that this was not happening.

This time she did stop her searching and placed both her hands apart and onto the edge of the shelf above the hangers, her knuckles going white as she held on tightly. She even spread her legs a little wider which because of her wetness took away some of the friction that I had felt in my first lunge. I took hold of her waist once again and started to do some serious pumping. She did not make too much sound which made it hard for me to gauge if she were enjoying herself or not. I took my hands from her waist and took hold of both her tits squeezing her now erect nipples maybe a little too hard as she took in a deep breath. Now she did show signs of just how much she was getting out of this as her breathing started to increase not only in rate but also in loudness. She took my hands in hers and started to squeeze her own tits through my hands giving me a clue as to what she was wanting.

Suddenly she went quiet and then let out one last breathy sigh.

I was almost there too but before I got a chance to make the few extra lunges that I needed, Moira pulled herself off me and in the same motion removed a hanger holding a sexy red dress that Helen had never even worn and went off into the ensuite.

"What about me?" I called as she slid the door shut.

"You can use the toilet when I'm finished dressing" she called out.

My God, I thought, surely she knows what I mean. I pulled my pants back up, having more than a good degree of difficulty repositioning my still hard member at a comfortable angle as I did.

When Moira came out she had Helen's new red dress on. She looked absolutely stunning. The top was totally see through so both her breasts were clearly visible. Helen had not actually worn this outfit yet as there had not been an occasion when she had been game enough to wear it. She had modelled it for me but I had to admit, Moira looked just as good if not better in it.

"Well don't hang around, get the camera" Moira ordered as she opened the front door and posed herself up against the balustrade at the end of the balcony.

As she did this, the Irish taxi driver re emerged from his flat and walked towards his car. Moira again greeted him with a chorus of "Good evening to you" in a much stronger Irish accent than she had used before.

"You want to watch that you don't catch your death of cold young lady" he said as he got in and drove off without waiting for her response.

Moira just looked at me and laughed and asked me to take the shot. I did, the flash bringing the old German lady out of her flat below to look around.

"It's OK, it's only us up here taking a couple of photos," I called down.

"Oh hi Steve, hi Helen, thought it was lightning I was seeing, good night to you."

"She thinks I'm Helen" Moira said laughing again.

"Well you do look alike, especially in her dress and all" I replied.

Not wanting to cause any more commotion, I took Moira by the arm and coerced her back inside. Now I did need to use the toilet for the reason it was meant for so I left Moira in the lounge room topping up both glasses of wine. Funny enough, I closed the sliding door which is something I never usually did. I could hear Moira in the bedroom as I washed my hands and wondered if she was looking for more clothes to model. She had returned back into the lounge when I finished and she caught me unawares when I went back in. She was back sitting in the rocking chair which she had moved to the other side of the room. She was naked again and reclined in a very revealing way. She had one leg straight out holding the chair in a layed back position and her other leg was hanging over the edge of one of the arms giving me an uninterrupted view of her fanny.

She had also almost half emptied her previously full glass as she sat there in a most contented fashion. In her other hand she again had the naturist mag, opened at Helen's photos.

"That would make a lovely shot Moira" I suggested, bending down to pick up the camera.

"No Steve, no more photos tonight I think, lets just talk a while eh."

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" I replied.

"Well, for a start, haven't you wondered why I'm wearing no underwear tonight."

"It did sort of cross my mind."

"Geoff left two nights ago and I wanted to be like Helen, you know, walk around the flat with nothing on and all...... so that's what I did. Last night after I got home from work I stripped completely naked and spent all evening the same way. First of all I felt really dirty but after a while I started to get used to it. Our flat is fairly private like yours as you know so I left the curtains open. There's no one close by who can really see in but strangely enough I hoped that somebody could see me. I started to fanaticise about boys watching me from the units over on the next hill. I got a bit pissed and even played with myself imagining that they were watching me. Today I even went to work with no knickers on and I've been juicy down here all day."

As she spoke about being juicy, she gently touched herself down below, albeit through her generous mop of pubes.

"When I came across those photos and decided to come over here tonight, I made my mind up that I was going to strip off in front of you and Helen just to show you both that I'm not as much of a puritan as you think I am so I'm a bit sorry that she's not here to witness this."

"Normally things don't surprise me too much any more Moira, but I must admit looking at you sitting there now, you don't seem to be the shy, mousy little girl who I'm sure recall saying only a few weeks ago something that went like "I wouldn't let Geoff take photos of me with my bosoms showing."

"Steve, to be honest I,m not sure even now that I could let him see me like this but it's different with you somehow, you don't seem threatening or anything so it's not the same thing."

The thought went through my mind as to what she could possibly be saying. I mean to say, surely it doesn't get much more threatening for a girl than to be taken from behind my a guy she hardly knows who then proceeds to give her a good Rogering. She had not even mentioned the fact that we had been there so I decided not to pursue this train of thought in words.

"Tomorrow Steve, I want you to take me to that beach in the magazine and I want you to photograph me the way that those guys did to Helen. If Geoff ever gets up me about being such a prude, I want to be able to prove to him that he's wrong, that will teach him!"

"I'd love to Moira but have another look at her pictures, do you notice any differences from the first shots to the last one?"

"Yeh, in the first ones she has her clothes on and in the last couple she's nude."

"Anything else that strikes you in the last shot Moira?"

"Yes, I see what you mean, she has no pubic hair and she's got her lips showing as well" she replied.

"Well why don't we sort that little detail out now while we can eh?"

"You mean shave off my pubic hair, no way in a million years, it just wouldn't be right and proper."

"Moira, you, like we had to, just have to learn that there are no degrees of nudity and nothing about your body, not even your lips are dirty or rude in any way. Anyway from what I can see from here, you have a lovely pair of outies and it would be such a shame not to show them off. Just imagine how turned on Geoff will be when he sees them."

"Steve, I've already told you, I'm still not sure that I will let him see me this way and as for outies, what the hell do you mean?"

I went on to tell Moira about our discussions on Somers beach that day and repeated the part of the story that I had already told her about Helen shaving herself clean in front of us all. My powers of persuasion were not as strong as I had hoped and at the end of the story, Moira again refused to become a smoothy. I topped up her glass to the brim, having to open a new flagon from the fridge.

"Steve, how can anyone in their right mind find these sexy?" she said as she pulled her lips out through her pubes and separated them just enough for me to see that her wetness had not subsided one iota.

Instead of answering, I untied the draw string on my pants and lowered them just enough so that my now hard member sprang out and stood at it's full hight in all it's glory.

"Believe me Moira, men do find the sight of a woman's lips sexy, what more evidence could you ask for?"

Moira laughed and covered her eyes.

"Put that thing away Steve, you've made your point."

"So you'll let me give you a shave down there?"

"No way known!" came her very short reply.

"But I'll be letting you give it a bit of a trim down there if you really think it will look better in the photos."

Without saying more, I went into our ensuite and retrieved a pair of scissors and a small hair comb. Like a sled, I slid the rocking chair over to a better lit position in the middle of the room and lifted both Moira's legs up and positioned them over each arm of the chair, opening her nether regions wide in the process.

"Now you'll have to lay back a bit so that I can get to the offending parts a bit easier."

Moira shifted her arse forward and rested her head back on the top of the back of the chair causing it to rock back slightly but achieving the desired effect. This new position was perfect as it opened her up even more than before, giving me a birds eye view of just what I needed to expose.

"Be careful down there Steve, only cut off the hair please."

A sense of deja vu came over me as I combed back her pubes and started to trim off the excess. It soon became evident that I would need something on the floor to collect the curly ones as they fell so I put down the magazine on the floor in front of her, recovering by hand the ones that had already landed on the carpet. As I manouvered her lips around, Moira made no comment at all but I was encouraged by the way she was giving her nipple a tweak as she shifted just ever so slightly each time I pulled on each of her lips.

Soon, without having trimmed beyond the area surrounding her lips, I stood back to have a look. If I do say so myself, I had done a pretty good job, her slightly swollen lips now showing proud of the surrounding dark pubes and the wetness between glistening in the available light.

"Well, how does that feel now, cos it certainly looks better."

Moira brought her hand off of her nipple and slid her middle finger in her now accessible slit.

"Mmmmm, feels real good actually" she sighed as she licked her lips and continued to rub herself.

"Moira, have you ever brought yourself off in front of anyone?"

Now as if shocked, she pulled her finger away, crossed her legs and threw one arm across her left breast, covering the other with her hand.

"Steve, I've already told you, no one's ever even seen me naked like this before let alone seen me playing with myself."

"So you do play with yourself then, because you did mention that you wished those guys in the unit across the way could see you before."

Moira laughed as she came to the realisation that this was tantamount to an admission of masturbation.

"Yes, I know it's sinful but sometimes I just can't help myself."

"Do it for me now, show me that tonight you've lost at least some of your inhibitions. And whilst you're doing it I want you to play with your nipples the way you were doing before when I was trimming your pubes."

"Fill me up please," was her reply as she handed me her now empty glass.

"Moira, you know you can't drive like that."

"Steve, I never intended to drive naked!"

"No, I mean intoxicated, you can't possibly drive home now in your condition

"Well, I'm just going to have to stay the night here then aren't I"

I went into the kitchenette and topped up both our glasses. On returning Moira had started without me and was already well into the process of self stimulation. I sat back on the lounge and took hold of my own stiff member and gently stroked it but not at the pace that Moira was now up to. She was again laying back with both legs draped over the arms of the chair. Contrary to my request about the nipple squeeze, she was holding her self open with the middle and index finger of her left hand whilst making a circular motion with the middle finger of her right hand just above her spread and nicely visible lips.

I stood up and went behind her chair, nearly falling over as my pants dropped and ended up around my ankles. I leant over her and took both her tits in my hands and started to tweak and squeeze her now protruding teats. This obviously made a difference as her breathing started to become louder and more irregular. By bending the chair back a bit more, my hard member now managed to hoist itself over the back of the top of the chair and station itself no more than a bites distance from Moira's mouth. I hoped that she would take the lead and complete our docking procedure but alas, it was not to be as she ignored it and continued to bring herself off. Almost as in a way to get my own back on her lack of generosity I squeezed her nipples really quite hard but this only served to get her to her desired destination as she let out a loud sigh and sank down further into the chair.

I walked around to face her, stiffy and all.

"Wow, I don't know what to say, but that was really lovely and I feel like such a hussy doing it in front of yerself," she said, still sitting with her legs spread.

"See, the world didn't end and we are still the same people we were a couple of hours ago and now you are one of us, a nudist and an uninhibited one at that."

I rocked the chair back with my left hand and positioned myself by bending my legs so that my next intended move was obvious even to Moira. I moved towards her and without any real resistance, verbal or physical, let the chair rock itself forward so that in one movement I managed to get all the way into her now very juicy passage. She was fairly tight down there but the friction only added to my stiffness. I started to move in and out but Moira spoke to me but not in a threatening way.

"Stop Steve, don't move."

I thought that she was about to discontinue our little adventure but instead she began to rock the chair gently herself causing me not to need to move at all as her back and fro movement now did all the work for me.

Her breasts, not being as firm as Helen's, swayed slightly each time we came together in our movements. This was quite erotic I thought, especially when she started to squeeze her tits together and pull on her own nipples again. This was obviously a very sensitive area for her.

"Touch yourself down there at the same time," I said.

Keeping one hand at her breast, Moira did start to frig herself and I could feel the movement of her middle finger as she now started to breath a bit heavier. This was such a turn on that I soon started to come. Moira immedietly guessed my predicament, pulling away from me and taking my swollen member in her hand. Like an expert she moved her head forward and down just in time to receive my first gush of ejaculation. She did not even gag as she took each spurt willingly, swallowing at each interval. When no more of my juices were forthcoming, she layed back and smiled at me. I felt that as she had been so close to coming herself that I had cheated her somehow. I knelt down and pushed the rocking chair back at the same time. Using my tongue I gently circled her now prominent clitoris. She just closed her eyes and started to sigh gently. To try to add to her pleasure I placed two fingers inside of her as I continued to tease the area around her clit. I also had the presence of mind to take her left nipple between my fingers and pull and squeeze on it at the same time. The nipple thing seemed to do the trick and I could feel her vaginal muscles start to spasm as Moira arched her back and start to breath heavily again. She sounded almost like she was having an asthma attack as she moved her pelvis jerkily up and down for a few moments before again subsiding back into the chair.

Satisfied that I had done my duty I sat back on the lounge. Because of some residual dribbles I took out a couple of tissues and wrapped them around my now limp penis. Being a gentleman, I also offered Moira some too which she took willingly. She wiped around her mouth but probably didn't actually have to as there was not a single trace of what would have been a considerable volume of my juices. The thought did occur to me at that point that in the movies after people had made love, never ever did you see them go for the Kleenex but in real life it was something you always had to do. Strange that.

"Thanks Steve, that was beautiful, I enjoyed it so much. That thing you did with your tongue was brilliant, I was shaking all over from head to toe. If only Geoff would do that for me."

"I'm sure he would if only you told him you wanted it that way, I mean to say all you need to do is communicate your wants and fantasies to him and you might just get a bit of a surprise."

Moira bent down and picked up her glass. This time there was no way I would discourage her from sculling the whole lot as I had never seen a girl take a full load as she has done without at least spitting a good portion of it out.

"Time for bed, thinks I," she said.

Although I had just been as physical as you can get with a member of the opposite sex, her suggestion suddenly made me feel a tad nervous.

"Look, you take the bedroom and I'll sleep here on the lounge, I'll just grab a sheet and a pillow," I replied, trying to seem very casual about it.

"No way known, If I'm good enough to screw, I'm good enough to sleep with aren't I" she came back, now for the first time slurring her words just a bit.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers