A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

I did not know quite how to answer this as I hadn't considered that she would want any sort of commitment to her just because we had had sex. Christ, I thought, we've done the deed, I guess actually sleeping with her couldn't get us into any deeper water, could it?

"Fine, if that's OK by you then I would love to sleep with you, after all our partners have both left us to our own devices haven't they. Who knows, maybe they are doing exactly the same thing as us right now."

"My God Steve! Do you really think they've gone off together?"

"No Moira, I don't really think so, but if someone asked either of them right now about us, do you think they would have the slightest clue as to what we've been up to?"

"No, I suppose not really, and in our own best interests, it's probably better if they never find out either, I know Geoff would kill me if he ever found out."

"Steve, I want you to take just one more photo of me tonight, I'll go into the bathroom and I'll call you when I'm ready."

Moira left me to finish my drink and I heard her turn on the shower. I was summoned quickly and after picking up the camera, was surprised to find her squashing herself against the wire impregnated glass of the side shower screen.

"Don't use the flash as it will reflect too much" she called out.

"Set it on a slow speed and rest the camera against the wall so it won't shake."

I followed her precise instructions and took one last shot for the night.

We slept that night, both nude but not once did either of us even touch each other except for a platonic peck on the cheek Moira gave me before she quickly fell into a deep sleep. Her snoring was something that thankfully Helen never did so there were quite a few times I woke up that night wondering just what was going on.

Probably as a result of being over tired from my continually having been woken up, I did not hear or feel Moira get up early next morning. I did however receive a nice surprise when I did eventually awake. Moira, still very much as nature had intended, carrying a tray containing two glasses of fruit juice and two very full plates of bacon, eggs and grilled tomatoes. Setting the tray down at the foot of the air mattress, Moira knelt down, pulled her shoulders back so that her lovely breasts sat proud and remained silent.

"Wow, this is a lovely surprise Moira, it's not often that I enjoy this little luxury."

"Well, I think you deserve it because of the way you acted like a perfect gentleman last night Steve."

"Oh, and how is that?" I responded almost sarcastically.

"Well, I was naked most of last evening and all of last night and you never tried to take advantage of my nudity not even once even though I did get a bit tipsy."

I had to think about this a bit before answering. Had she really forgotten that we has indulged in just about every intimate act that a couple could have done in the time available. Or was her memory faulty because of the copious amounts of alcohol we had consumed. Or might it be that this was her little way of pretending that nothing had happened and she was just trying to make it easier for me?

Regardless, I thought that discretion would be the better part of valour and just go along with her. Either way, I saw no point in arguing with her as this was obviously the line she wanted to take.

"Oh , you're welcome," I replied as I got stuck into the culinary delight in front of me.

To get into a comfortable position to eat, being just a few inches off the floor, Moira decided to sit cross legged on her end of the air mattress. The trimming I had given her the night before made itself very evident as her lovely lips came into view. I had only the remnants of the end of the sheet covering me and contrary to my desires, my old fella soon started to salute the wonderful job I had done.

Moira looked at the nice little tent now standing in front of the food tray. Her eyes raised to meet mine then down to where my eyes were still transfixed. She squinted her eyes almost as in disbelief as to the fact that she was exposing herself so openly to me. Maybe she really had forgotten what had happened last night. She was now blushing but said nothing. She just continued to eat her breakfast. The most encouraging thing though was that she did not readjust her position and the lovely view remained.


"My God, what did we get up to last night, I can't remember too much about it," she asked.

"Oh, nothing too much," I responded.

"Do you remember me taking some photos of you?"

"Vaguely," Moira replied.

"Do you remember what you wanted to do today?" I continued.

"That I do, you were going to take me to that beach and do some nudie shots of me," she replied, making it sound like it had been my idea.

"Do you still want to do that?"

"Hey, what the hey, you've seen me like this, I guess there's not too much left to see is there?"

"Do you remember saying that you were going to let me shave you smooth down there where you've trimmed?"

"That's not true Steve, you know that's not true. I'll never do that."

I started to realise that her apparent memory loss may not have been as genuine as I had first believed it to be it was worth a try anyhow.

Even though the moment was very erotic in it's own right, when Moira finished her breakfast she immediately went into the shower, closing the sliding door behind her. When she came out she went into the lounge and came back into the bedroom now dressed in her jeans and black t-shirt.

"You had better get yourself showered and dressed otherwise we will never get down to that beach will we?"

This really cheered me up as I would have bet a cent to a dollar that she would have tried to reneg on this very inviting idea.

Within a half hour we were both in the car and heading for Somers beach. Moira even rested her hand on my thigh as we drove, both chatting away as if we were actually a couple. I did not feel in the least bit awkward with her and not once did I have to think about what to say next as we shared experiences with each other.

I decided to take Moira to the naval reserve part of the beach rather than the more populated area where Helen and I had first gone. The walk was not too long and except for one girl who looked like she was in her late teens sunbathing nude about fifty metres from the spot we chose, there seemed to be no one else along this stretch of beach.

I asked Moira if she would like to have a swim or do some sunbathing to begin with but she answered rather sternly that we were here to take photos, not enjoy ourselves. I replied that the two things did not necessarily have to be mutually exclusive but my point seemed to go unheard.

"Right, where should we start then Steve, where is that tree that Helen posed on?"

I had to tell her that that was a mile or two back down the beach and that I thought that having a lot of other people around she might have backed out of the shoot if we had gone to that part of the beach.

"Well then, we'll just have to see if we can find one like it," she came back.

Moira started to walk back along the shore, quickly passing the nude girl who was laying on her front and reading a book. I said G'Day as I passed and received a nice "Hi" back accompanied by what I thought to be, quite a cute smile. The fact that she was here alone and also nude gave me the impression that she must have been a very confident type of person as she got back into reading her book.

Moira did soon find a similar tree that had fallen towards the beach but had it's roots still half buried in the soft sand. I put down the ruck sack containing the camera and towels and had a quick walk around to check out the best spot to take some shots considering the angle of the sun.

"How do you want me Steve, should I take my things off now?"

"No, I reckon that we might do it the same way that Greg and his mate did to Helen, take it off bit by bit."

"Well that's not going to take too long then as I only have my jeans and tee-shirt on anyway."

"Don't forget your sandals," I came back.

She seemed a little comforted by the fact that I did not expect her to strip right off immediately and positioned herself up against the tree in quite a reasonable type of pose. I got her to turn towards the tree so that I managed to get a nice one of her looking back towards me.

Adjusting the controls of the speed and aperture so that the little needle sat right in the middle of the screen, just as Moira had previously shown me, I took another of her facing me.

"OK, top off please, Moira," I said in as calm a voice as I could muster.

Moira looked down, folded her arms and held her chin in her hand.

"I'm not so sure I should be doing this Steve, I mean, is this wrong?"

"Moira, you've come this far and after all, you showed a lot more than boobs last night didn't you?" I replied.

Moira turned around and I thought that she had chickened out but instead her arms came to either side and her black tee-shirt was off in one swift movement. She turned around but had her breasts covered by her hands.

"No hands please," I said in a more authoritative voice.

Moira removed her hands and smiled at the same time as I pressed the shutter release.

"That looks smashing, really lovely, very sexy."

Without any further request, Moira had her jeans off in an instant and I took another shot before she had time to get into a pose. This shot did not turn out so good but I have included it for your pleasure anyway.

The girl who had been laying down further up the beach was now up on her feet and casually walking towards us along the shore line. She smiled as she went past us and continued on up the beach pretty much not taking any notice of our activities. I decided to get Moira off the beach and a bit further up the fairly flat dunes. She seemed a bit hesitant at leaving her jeans and tee-shirt draped over the dead gum tree but never the less she followed me away from her only means of cover.

I myself, was still in my jeans and tee-shirt as I thought that seeing me running around in the all together as well may have put Moira off a bit.

I got Moira to kneel down facing me and took a couple of nice shots that way before making her sit up a bit and spread her knees slightly. At one point her lovely lips managed to separate and show themselves very nicely as she kneeled with her legs apart. I wondered just how far I could get her to go.

"Moira, sit facing me again but this time spread your legs out in front of you so that we can get a better look at those lovely lips of yours," I said.

This did seem to phase her a bit but with a bit of coaxing I did manage to get her to half comply as she kept one leg folded and the other one straight out. Although this was not exactly as I would have wanted, it did the trick of opening her nether regions up to a point where her beautifully full lips became the star of the show again.

Her nipples although not really very erect did manage to feature also in most of the shots. Curiously the tip of each teat had almost a white appearance, something I had not really noticed before but once I had realised the fact, did seem to be quite prominent in all of the shots. Just to think, not too long before, this once mousy natured girl was proclaiming that she wouldn't let anyone take a photo of her with her `bosoms' showing. Now here she was with every little last bit of her lovely anatomy on show and smiling into the bargain. This initiation into nudity was indeed a wonderous thing. Before I could get her to go one step further which I had anticipated would have involved some self stimulation (on her part that is) she took off towards the beach and dived into the water.

"Come on in Steve, it's lovely," she called out.

Stripping off my gear I followed suit and soon we were splashing around like a couple of kids both now nude.

"Well Steve, do you think I'm a prude now?" she asked.

"Not now Moira, not now, I'm really proud of you and I think Geoff might be just a little chuffed too if he knew just how much you've come out of your shell."

"Steve, I've been thinking, I might show these shots you've taken of me here today to Geoff when I get up the courage but I'll have to tell him that I came here with a girl friend otherwise he could just get a bit nasty about things. What do you think?"

"Good idea Moira but if you also show him those ones we took last night, it's going to be pretty obvious who and where they were taken isn't it?"

"Yes, absolutely, so I'll keep them to myself but I'll print you a copy of them all if you would like."

Leaving the water, Moira asked me to get the camera again. Cupping both her breasts in her hands she asked me to take just one more shot of her breasts but requested that I did not get her face in this one. Even though the water had been a bit chilly, the coldness had seemed to have a reverse effect on her nipples making them go quite soft. Never the less it still made a good shot.

I noticed that there was only one shot left on the film and asked Moira how she would like to pose for it.

"Why don't you take a shot of that girl over there who's been watching us," she said looking over my shoulder.

Turning around I noticed that the young lady who had walked past us was now at the edge of the dunes and was indeed just standing there watching us. She now had a sun visor on and looked like she might be about to leave so I thought why not? I summoned up the courage which surprisingly was not too hard to do and made my way towards her.

"Excuse me," I said as I walked up to her.

"But would you be at all offended if I took the last shot on our film of you as my lady thinks it would make a lovely shot."

"Of course not, feel free, I don't mind in the least but wouldn't you prefer that I take one of the two of you together?" she came back with a smile.

Looking at Moira who had since followed me, we both shook our heads almost in unison so as to reply in the negative. I wished we had thought of bringing another roll of film with us as I never thought it could be this easy to get a girl to let me take photos of her completely nude as this one was about to.

I took the last photo as she stood there smiling and thanked her as she then proceeded to go on her way. No more conversation took place, not even an exchange of names. I wondered just how far this young lady would have been willing to go had not the time and situation been different.

Moira in the meantime had managed to get herself dressed and had picked up the rucksack we had taken with us.

"Time to get back," she said.

This left more than just a little disappointed as my mind had already raced ahead as to what other little distractions we could get up to given my state of dress and her state of mind.

However, this was one little fantasy that had run it's course as we set off back for Melbourne.

On the way back we talked about all sorts of things but not once were last night or this morning's activities discussed. Moira seemed to have an almost perfect way of closing out those things she did not want to discuss. My time with this, not so mousy girl as I had previously thought, came to a sudden end with just a peck on the cheek and a wave goodbye as she jumped into her car without even coming up for a drink or anything as soon as we had got back.

"I'll drop you off a copy of the shots when I develop them," she called as she took off down the drive.

This really had been a surprising week end, pleasant but still, very, very surprising and most importantly, my opinion of Moira had changed by about 180 degrees.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers