A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

"Open wide," I said trying to put on my best doctor voice.

With this, I gently positioned it at her beautifully round and wet little opening. She, obviously comprehending my intentions, took my hand and guided it into herself with my assistance. We inserted about the first three inches of it up inside with just one push. With it still buzzing away and after taking in a short, sharp intake of breath, she managed to take it all the way in, right up to its on/off switch. If nothing else, this convinced me that if she were as game as she appeared to be, then I also would have no problems as far as size was concerned.

Even though we were witnessing something that most men were unlikely to get the good fortune of ever seeing, Steve seemed to have nodded off and was now having a little snooze, accompanied by a loud grumbling snore that sounded more like the roar of a small lion.

"See what I mean, it's going to take a lot of work to raise the dead," Pep said.

"Thankfully, you don't seem to have any problem in that department," she added noticing that so far I had not lost even one iota of my hardness.

Jane had removed the vibrator and bent forward towards me with it, placing it beside my own flesh and blood version.

"Crikey, they could be twins," she exclaimed as they stood side by side and appeared almost identical in proportions.

"Try it Pep, if this fits, so will his," she added.

"My thoughts exactly," I echoed quite unintentionally.

Pep looked down at Steve as if to make sure that he was still out of it before giving the vibrator a quick wipe over and positioning it between her own lovely plump lips. With one slow but deliberate thrust inwards, she got it all the way in and could have probably gone further had the end not started to disappear as well.

"No problems at all," she said giving me a real nice smile and licking her lips at the same time.

"Keep yourself amused with that for a moment Pep, I just want to try something out for myself," I said, indicating for Jane to change places with me and let me recline in her deck chair. Sitting with my legs straight out, I asked Jane to stand up in front of me and turn around facing the other way, which she did. I then got her to back up over me with her feet either side of the deck chair and bend forward to touch her toes, just as she had done this morning when we were doing those exercises. The idea was perfect but in this position, I could not raise myself high enough to make contact with her fanny and she could not come down either. Although sweet and innocent looking, Jane had no doubt as to what my intentions were and she soon solved the problem by standing up a bit and holding on to the end of the deck chair arms with her hands which allowed her the flexibility to then bend her knees to lower herself down towards me. At the same time, Pep had taken my hardness in her baby oil covered hand and started to give it a good old rub up and down. Jane, looking between her legs and watching this, held herself up for a bit until Pep put her other hand on her thigh and gently motioned for her to lower herself down. Pep continued to guide my member until Jane's cute little fanny started to miraculously engulf the head of my penis, stopping momentarily before one final quick plunge down, and just about taking me all the way in. Pep's other hand grabbed my still free right hand and pulled it down towards her own crutch, positioning it on to the protruding end of the now inserted vibrator. Turning it on in the same movement, I started to ease it in and out just as Jane started to raise and lower herself on and off of me. Steve was noisily still pumping out the zeds which made me feel less guilty about playing with his wife's fanny whilst Pep had begun pulling and squeezing her lovely pink nipples at the same time. Jane was not as tight as I had expected her to be and it surprised me that she could take my whole length where as her sister couldn't. I reckoned that if I could hold off from coming for a while, I might even get a shot at getting it up Pep's nice little fanny too.

Knowing that penetration was not the problem that I had thought it might have been, I got Jane to try to turn around to face me. Without us even disengaging, she managed to do what I would call a cart wheel turn and now I could see her in all her glory. As she went up and down, her plats were bouncing on and off her elongated, chocolate brown nipples. Her breasts seemed to have swollen somewhat and she even managed to get some independent bouncing movement in them as she moved vigorously up and down. Although she was so petite overall, I still could not get over just how minuscule her beautifully thin waist looked. Looking downwards, another erotic sight greeted me as her thin roll of inner lips formed a perfect seal around my engorged member as she raised and lowered herself with all the finesse of an skilled athlete.

Whilst watching Jane so intensively, I almost missed Pep getting there as she raised herself up off the chair in a crab type of pose, giving a long, air expelling sigh as she relaxed back down to a laying position again. This really did it for Jane who announced that she was coming within a few seconds of Pep's arrival. I didn't want to pull out so I pulled her right down onto me as she started to physically shake, pushing my full length as far as I could up into her. With her head thrown backwards I felt her coming and she almost pushed me out of her as she jerked up and down a few times more before bending forward and putting her arms around my neck. With both my hands squeezed tightly around her lovely pointy breasts, I gave each nipple a long hard suck before slipping my tongue into her mouth to which she responded immediately, giving me back as good as I had given. With this added ingredient of passion, I now really got the urge to come inside of her and I started to pump her quite aggressively as our tongues fought for space in each other's mouths. Putting my hands around her exquisite little waist, I easily managed to start lifting her petite little frame up and down in a bouncing fashion on my rock hard dick before I was distracted in none too gentle a fashion. Pep had grabbed the hair on the back of my head and turned it to face her, taking the wind out of my sails just a bit.

"Hey, don't forget about me, I want some too," she pleaded.

Jane, looking more than a bit frazzled and mumbling some words of disagreement, raised herself up and reluctantly pulled herself off me. You could almost hear the pop as we disengaged from each other, my member being absolutely covered in her love juices. It actually made a thwacking noise as it slapped against my now perspiration covered tummy.

She and Pep changed places as if it had been a well rehearsed and choreographed movement, with Pep not even bothering to wipe me before guiding my still hard member towards her moist little target.

Facing me she lowered herself down but surprisingly, she was ever so tight and it took a couple of goes with Pep having to manually stretch her lips apart before I managed to force entry into her. Once I had made headway, it still took quite a lot of up and down movement before I successfully got all the way in. Somehow the sight of her beautiful red pubes seemed refreshing after all the bare fannies I had seen that day and the tightness gave me a lot more tactile sensation than I had felt with any of the others, including Jane. I had my hands around her also very trim waist but she took them and moved them up so that they were covering her breasts.

"I want you to squeeze and suck my tits while you fuck my cunt," she said in an almost Marilyn Monroe breathy fashion.

Bending forward as if to whisper in my ear, I thought that I was about to get another obscene request, but what she was about to tell me was nothing like I had expected.

"I'm not on the pill so try to pull out if you think you're going to come."

"You're joking, aren't you, don't you think this is just a bit risky?" I nervously responded.

"Look, me and Steve have been trying for a baby since even before we were married so we don't take precautions any more."

Looking down towards Steve, he appeared still to be completely out of it and for the first time I did feel a sense of remorse, being chokers up his wife while he slept. Not enough however to want to stop as Pep started to move her well sculptured body up and down over mine. Again, forbidden fruit tasted so good and even the appearance of Helen and Liz did not serve to dampen our efforts when I noticed them coming came back up the ladder. Jane, also seeing them, put her finger up to her mouth in an effort to make them keep their silence, pointing down to a still sleeping Steve. I think that they both got the picture and Helen actually gave me a knowing wink as if to say well done as her and Liz quietly sprawled themselves down in front of us. The friction of Pep's very tight fanny combined with the almost metallic taste of her strangely shaped pink nipples had it's desired effect well before I had time to counteract it and Pep's sudden announcement that she was also about to come didn't help as we both managed to start getting there at the same time. Sometimes when you come, the pleasurable feelings emanate from only around the groin area and nowhere else. Sometimes though, only every once in a while, more is the pity, it starts to build up from the very end of your fingers and toes and explodes through your whole body like a pleasure wave going right through you. When one of these big ones hit you it's like an electric current surging through your whole nervous system, and incredibly this time, it was one of those good ones. The type you don't want to hold back. As I started to ejaculate, it was so strong that Pep knew immediately that I had not honoured her request as she cried out to me that she could actually feel me coming, even from the first convulsion.

After we stopped moving, we both just remained motionless in our coupled position, almost as if confused about the protocol of what to do next, neither us nor our audience uttering a word. I was fascinated by how my still semi flaccid member remained firmly engulfed between her plump white lips as she laid back and looked down at our still fused genitalia. It was almost as if her fanny was refusing to give up its hard-earned spoils. She didn't seem at all upset or even really annoyed at me for not having to been able to hold back. She even gave her clit a quick, congratulatory flick herself before grabbing a handful of tissues and passing me a couple as well. She put her finger up to her lips as if to indicate that she didn't want to wake Steve and then by standing up slowly, we uncoupled gently, her disappearing down the ladder without another word being spoken, leaving me to bandage my cream covered privates with the Kleenex.

"Sorry we missed most of the fun, you could have at least waited for us to come back up," said Helen.

"Yeah, and now Jane will have to go without as well," added Liz.

"Oh no I won't, I made sure that I didn't miss out sis, and I don't mean just this," she said holding up Liz's vibrator.

At this point I had to excuse myself as I needed a pee and even more urgently, also needed to give my now old fella a bit of a wash down, being now generously covered in a multitude of creamy juices and bits of sticking tissue.

"Don't worry about us, we've still got Erik to play with, not to mention Steve if we can wake him," called out Liz as I descended the ladder.

As I was about to open the bathroom door, it opened for me, with Pep nearly bashing into me as she came out into the narrow corridor.

"Sorry about not being able to hold back up there but you made me feel so horny, I just couldn't stop myself," I said to her, trying to look as apologetic as I possibly could.

"Look, don't be sorry, I know exactly how you felt. Don't tell Steve but that was probably the only time I haven't had to fake it for quite some time so there's no need to apologise at all."

"But what about you not being on the pill and me coming inside of you, that's what I'm more sorry about," I added.

"Look, what Steve doesn't know, won't hurt him, as long as none of the others mentions it to him, we should be alright, I just wish I hadn't told everyone that I could feel you coming now," she came back.

"Anyway, Liz had already warned me about how good you were but not about just how big, and let's just say that so far I don't think any of us have been in the least bit disappointed, Helen really is a very lucky girl isn't she?" she said looking down and again taking my now flaccid manhood in her hand.

"Do you want me to wash it for you?" she asked moving her hand slowly backwards and forwards as if in an effort to bring it back to life once more.

"Er, no, no thanks, I think I hand handle that myself," I said moving around her whilst trying to retrieve my penis from her hand.

If I had previously been required to give all four girls a score out of ten for just how randy I thought they might have been, Pep would probably have scored a low four or five at best even though she did look so vivacious. Judging by her performance before though, she certainly would have proved me wrong in a big way, more like an eight and a half at least. I reckon by her saying to me "I want you to squeeze and suck my tits while you fuck my cunt" as her hubby laid no more than three feet away was worth an extra point or two for randyness, if not for shock value, all on it's own.

When Helen and Liz had returned up top, they had brought a flagon of wine and a couple of beers with them and the thought of a nice ice cold Victoria Bitter got the better of me, so after giving myself a good wash, I went back up to join those up top.

For the first time in a while there was no sign of any sexual activity going on, possibly because every one had blown their bolts, so as to speak. Having just done so myself, it was possible to look at all these naked female bodies without the sexual tension that normally accompanies such thoughts. The absolute honesty that being nude projects is hard to obtain in almost any other way. No one can pretend to be any better, status wise, than anyone else, and this certainly makes it easier to relate on the same level. The idea however that removing your clothes also removes all sexual thoughts, ideas or overtones is by proof of what we had been up to, obviously not true. Except in a situation when you have just spent your seed, for a man anyway, I'm sure all red-blooded males could not possibly look at an attractive nude women without the image, even if it is just a short one, of what it would be like to bonk her. Looking around me now, it occurred to me that I now knew the answer of what it would be like for all four of these girls and I could understand what it would be like to have a harem.

In nature most species are not monogamous and the situation we had recently found ourselves in would not be at all unusual for any other type of mammal except perhaps man. Perhaps, like having to wear clothes, this self inflicted morality that we have regarding one partner is unnatural for humans also and maybe religion has a lot to answer for in getting most of mankind to accept these values as a bench mark for our own morality. We had all enjoyed what we had done. Nobody forced anyone else into doing anything that they didn't want to do. Even Jane's age was no reason that she shouldn't also enjoy some physical pleasure, she certainly was up to it as far as being bodily capable. I felt no guilt about any of it, not even about coming inside another man's wife or having sex with a young willing girl or even letting another man do it to my wife while I watched. There was no dishonesty to what had happened and therefore no guilt. Maybe this was the solution to everything. No lies, no guilt, no problems. Perhaps when life is stripped down to it's bare essentials, just like our bodies, truth and honesty reigns supreme or maybe I was being just a bit too seriously philosophical and should have that beer I had promised myself.

We spent the rest of the day lazing around in the all together, eating and drinking and except for a couple of us who went for a swim occasionally, not much else. Steve disappeared into their cabin when he eventually awoke, saying he was going to try to get some more kip in an effort to sleep off the hang over he admitted to having. He didn't even emerge for tea when it was ready.

Before tea, we all had our showers and except for Helen and Jane, the rest of us got dressed as the temperature had cooled down a lot again. Jane now seemed to want to mimic everything that Helen did to a point where she even copied her body position if Helen changed position on the sofa, at one point the both of them looking like a pair of bookends either end of the couch. Yesterday, I could only imagine what Jane looked like down there and today not only had I rooted her but here she was, like her sister before, shaved and open to my every scrutiny.

There was one more promising interlude later that evening when Helen, who like Jane had remained nude, taking up a dare from Liz, put on a show for us all by laying back on the lounge in the main cabin and experimented with Liz's vibrator on herself. Helen, who had never seen or used one of these marvelous little devices before today, was fascinated by the effects caused by such a harmless looking instrument. After she had dramatically brought herself off a couple of times with it, Liz and I took turns in using it on her in different ways to the delight of the other girls who all helped out with what seemed like personally experienced tips on the best way to use it. Liz managed to get her off again very quickly but I had to resort to my using my tongue as well at the same time with the enthusiastic encouragement of the girls, to get her there. I really couldn't help but feel sorry for Steve who, as usual, was missing out again on a great free show.

After Helen's performance, Jane not wanting be left out again, continued the show, easily emulating Helen's previous record of two orgasms, strangely, neither time did she manage to produce ejaculate as she had before. She even surprised us all with a neat trick of her own by taking the vibrator right into herself and then by skillfully squeezing her inner muscles, shooting it out so that it was projected at least a half a foot into the air. Liz, now intensely enthused by her sister's unexpected performance, managed to convince Jane that she could show her how to make herself come in less than sixty seconds but it would involve having the vibrator pushed up her arse a short way. Now mellowed out by a more than a few glasses of wine and on a sexual high, Jane surprisingly agreed. After rubbing some baby oil around her sister's butt hole, Liz asked me for my more than willing assistance and I was given the pleasurable job of sitting beside Jane and tightly squeezing her long hard nipples whilst Liz gave her sister's clit a thorough tongue flicking. As Jane's breathing very quickly became erratic, Liz skillfully manipulated her buzzing toy into Jane's arse without once letting up with her tongue. Jane, convulsing violently as she climaxed, managed to thrill us all by spurting some love juice all over her sister's neck, a distance that most men wouldn't have been able to manage. I'm not sure if we did succeed in getting her there in less than the sixty seconds predicted by Liz but we certainly couldn't have missed out by much.

Pep and Liz, although joining in the fun this evening seemed reluctant to take part in any vibrator experiments upon themselves, even though Helen and I continually tried to encourage them both to. I really wanted to see just how far we could get Pep to go in front of everyone now that she had passed her initiation test, but on this particular occasion, I was to be disappointed. Seeing my own wife and a spunky young teenage girl playing with themselves in such a blatantly sexual and exhibitionist way should have been more than enough to satisfy my carnal curiosities but I now seemed to have to push the boundaries just a little bit further each time something like this happened.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers