All Comments on 'A Restaurant Encounter'

by burner46

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
In my bunch of years

actually knew of one event like this one... No I was not one of the men... was told to me by the two men involved... the husband and wife are great friends going on for 40 years...5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cuck Stories really need their own Category

It isn't your fault that whoever runs this site can't be bothered to set one up. But by posting this story here you are asking for my opinion of what you have posted. So, I'll give it to you. I have no use for Cuck stories and those who apparently get off on this silliness. And in an attempt to do my part to warn off other readers of real Loving Wives stories - I always rate Cuck stories with a 1.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
No cheating...

Consenting adults, no cheating, no lost of respect, everything is good...

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 10 years ago
Pure Poetry

"Shot my wad". "Shot his second load". Pure poetry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Four hours

Enough time to pack your things. Enough time to cancel the credit cards. Enough time to drain all the bank accounts. Enough time to get out and never go back. She cheated in front of your face. She might as well have slapped you and told you that you were worthless. She demonstrated by her actions that she has neither love nor respect for you. What further demonstration of her being a cheating slut do you need to prove to you that your marriage is over? When she got back four hours later, you were gone, your wedding ring on the kitchen table next to a note that said your lawyer would be in touch. Never see or talk to the whore again. What the hell is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Which catagory

It appears Kathy likes her lovers Black and big. Maybe your stories should be listed in the Interracial category? No matter where you post the story is well written and very hot. Many a husband dreams of watching his wife being fucked by a long thick black cock.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Another worthless author who knows only one trick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous