A Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook the thoughts out of her head as she saw him making his way back to the car. He was grinning like a fool and had a bag in his hand.

Once he got into the car, he handed her the bag with several different types of condoms in it; they were all Trojan brand.

"I wasn't sure what kind you wanted, so I grabbed a few different ones," he smiled at her.

She didn't know what to say, so she just smiled and they left.

It felt like he was racing to get home, but the one thought going through his head was, "I hope she's happy with what I picked out." What was soon going to happen wasn't the reason for his thought – the sex was just a bonus. He wanted to make her happy, he wanted to make her his again. When they were together, he hated having to share her with her ex, but he could do nothing about it. He couldn't control who she spent her time with when he wasn't around, nor did he want to. He just didn't want her spending time with him. He began to wonder if she had finally left Jack, if she could fully be his now. Even after all these years, he still felt jealousy. Jack was able to be there with her through everything while he could only see her every so often. Phone calls, e-mails, and online conversations weren't enough. He had wanted her with him all the time. He had wanted to be there for her through everything. He had remembered her telling him she was pregnant after their week together during Valentine's Day. He had cruelly replied, "Is it mine?" He knew those words had hurt her, maybe more than anything he had said or done before they broke up. He would have done things differently if he had a second chance. He realized that after he cut off contact with her. And now this…This had to be his second chance with her. She still loved him, and he had helped her see that. They arrived at his home before he knew it.

Snapping himself out of his thoughts, he turned to look at her. She had never looked more beautiful then she did at this very moment. "Don't move," he said softly to her, and she didn't. He got out of the car and rushed over to her side to help her out. He smiled at the shock on her face and pulled her close, kissing her softly. "I love you, Kat," he whispered to her. Afraid of what he might hear in return, he pulled her into another kiss before she could breathe a word.

She felt as if she was walking on air as he lead her into the house and back to his bedroom. It was all too much at once, and she wasn't sure how to take it. Did she really want him back? No, not after all he put her through. Besides, she knew that her heart was Jack's, and he was good to her. They were happy together, but yes, she still did love him, and that fact ate her up inside. She wasn't going to let it ruin this though. She was going to allow herself to get lost in the moment, to take advantage of him, to get his hopes up and leave just as he had done to her. This was even more perfect than she had hoped it would be. She would be able to do to him what he did to her. She remembered when she was pregnant, only to have a miscarriage. That baby would have been all she had of him, but it wasn't meant to be. She wasn't ready for a child, and she was happy things had turned out the way they did. His arms around her snapped her out of the memories that were flowing through her head. As he started kissing her again, all thought flew from her mind. Her body wanted him even if her heart didn't.

He placed kisses everywhere he could until he needed to remove her clothes again. He laid her on the bed, letting his hands and lips wander all over her again, exciting her, making her desire grow. He needed her so badly; he needed to taste her. The urge to rip her clothes off was overtaking him, and he began tugging her jeans off. She was lying naked on his bed, and he had missed that sight. He kissed her everywhere, not wanting to miss a single spot on her. He had finally reached the spot his mouth was craving, and he was surprised she was smooth. For some reason, he was wishing she wasn't. There was a time where she wouldn't shave just for him; maybe he could convince her to stop again. Jason looked up at her before he began to lap away at her. He had missed her taste, and he barely heard her moan out. He was devouring her, making her writhe and he held her hips with his hands, feeling her squirm against him.

"More….I need more," she moaned out.

He knew what she wanted, and with her words of encouragement, he slid two fingers inside her and began pumping them in and out slowly. She was arching to him, and the feel of her against him, her wetness, her warmth, was driving him further. Even after all their time apart, he still knew when she was close to reaching orgasm. Her moans grew into cries of passion, and he began to intensify everything. The pressure of his tongue flicking her clit increased and changed between sucking and licking, and he thrust his fingers into her harder and faster. She screamed out as she let go, and he continued lapping up her juices. He couldn't get enough of the taste of her.

"Jason," she whispered. He looked up at her, knowing what she wanted. He moved up on the bed and as he was about to enter her, she pushed him away. "You're missing something," she said softly.

He backed off, wishing he had made her forget, but he did as she wished. As badly as he had wanted to feel her wrapped around him without any barriers, he knew there was time. She would be his again…he felt it. As he entered her, he again wished that there was nothing between them, that it was only them. He resisted the urge to go hard and fast and kept his pace slow. He wanted to tease her, knowing she wanted him to go at it with all he had. He felt her nails digging into his back which pushed him further. He couldn't take it anymore then she could, so he gave in to both of their desires. He felt her tightening on him, felt her dig in deeper. He heard her scream out as she came and winced as she bit down on his shoulder. The pain felt surprisingly good and it pushed him to release.

"Kat," he said softly, lying down next to her, pulling her into his arms. "That was…" he wasn't sure what to say. He couldn't figure out any words to describe what that felt like.

She was dazed, basking in the afterglow. It was then that Jack drifted into her mind. She had done it again. She had hurt him again. The smile that was on her face disappeared and sleep was taking over her. During the course of the night, they had made love several more times…

She awoke the next morning, and she was dressing in a t-shirt – his – and a pair of pajama pants. She didn't remember getting dressed during the night, but she shrugged it off. Her cell was ringing, and she knew who it was. Jason wrapped his arms around her, not wanting her to move.

"I have to take that." She answered the phone and told him she'd call him back in a few minutes. After dressing completely, she left the house to take her conversation outside, and she needed a cigarette. She dialed Jack's number and didn't have to wait long for him to answer. He asked how she was doing and if she made it there okay. She told him what had happened. He asked about how things went with him, and she hesitated. She was afraid to tell him, not wanting to hurt him with all of this again, but he urged her on. She didn't go into detail, but she told him what had happened, telling him that she still had feelings for him, but her feelings for Jack were stronger. "I love you, Jack, and you're the one I want to be with. That's not going to change. He doesn't have a hold on me like he used to. I could leave now and not care. I'm sorry," she said softly.

"No need to be sorry, babe. I kinda figured it was going to happen, and I'm not upset. As long as you come back to me, I'm happy."

She smiled at his words, only now realizing how strong their bond was. "Jack, I have something in mind, but I need your okay first."

She told him the plan that had just formed in her mind and was surprised to him agreeing to it. They talked for some time before the cold got to her again, and she got off the phone and went inside. The whole time she was out there, Jason was watching her through his window. He had figured out who it was that called, and his heart was breaking. She was still with him, but had last night changed anything? Had she gone outside to tell him it was over? He would have to wait to see what she would tell him. He watched her go back into the house and laid back in the bed. She came in with a smile on her face.

"I take it that was a good phone call," he said, sitting up in the bed. "So, does that mean you're coming back to bed now?" He was really hoping she would tell him what was going on.

She laughed softly, "Yes, it was a good phone call." She sat down next to him, "but you and I need to talk. There's stuff going on that you should know about," she said softly.

He looked at her, hoping he knew what she would say. She looked so serious.

She cleared her throat before she began. "That was Jack on the phone, and before you say anything, yes, I still am with him. I have been with him for a long time. I love him. You and I…" she paused. "You hurt me so badly, Jason. You really did. Even after everything I put him through, he was always there for me. He's still there for me. I told him what happened between us last night; I told him that I still have feelings for you, and you know, he's okay with it. He knew even before I did that this would happen. But, my heart is his. I love him, and nothing's going to change that. Yes, I still have feelings for you, but the ones I have for him are stronger." She watched, waiting for his reaction.

He wasn't sure what to say. She was telling him that there was no chance for them, that she wouldn't leave him. So, what should he do now? He had been waiting for so long for another chance with her; he never thought he'd get another one. He didn't want to throw this away. He couldn't. He needed to convince her that they were meant to be together. "Kat, you can't tell me that you're about to throw all of this away. We were meant to be. How long are you going to stay?"

"I was going to leave Sunday night. Why?" She didn't really want to go through this, but everything was going just the way she planned. Playing along was just too easy, she only hoped that she wasn't setting herself up again.

"Give me until then to prove to you that you belong with me. Please, Kat…just give me until then." He watched her, hoping to see some kind of sympathy, hoping for her to give him hope.

She nodded in agreement. "You have until Sunday night. You can take me to the bus stop then."

"Would you mind if I drove you? I have the next week off, so um, yeah. I would like to drive you there."

"What makes you think that I trust you enough to do that, Jason?" The thing was, she knew that he would take her. It would just be amusing for the two men to see each other again. Especially with what she had in mind. He interrupted her thoughts when he kissed her, pulling her down next to him. His hands were on her waist, under her shirt, caressing her skin.

"I don't think you need to worry about whether or not you'll reach your destination. What you should worry about is whether or not I'll actually let you leave," he laughed softly.

She let her fingers tangle in his hair as she pulled him to her for another kiss. The idea going through her head was exciting her. The thought of humiliating him was exciting her. She wondered if he would take the bait. She cleared her throat. "So, I have an idea, hon," she smiled at him.

"What's your idea?" He asked, curious.

"Well, I know for a fact that no matter what you do, it won't change my mind. I have made my decision long ago on who it is I want to be with. I want Jack, no one else. But, I did run something by him, and he did agree to it," she smiled again, this one bigger.

"Do tell, Kat. You have me intrigued."

"Well, if you really still want to be with me, it has to be under my terms. If you don't agree to my proposal, then yeah, I'll give you until Sunday, but after that, there's nothing."

"Okay," he watched her, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"I've been doing some experimenting since you left, and I have taken a serious liking to it," she was suppressing her desire to laugh, and she almost couldn't hold it in. "You see, Jack and I have gotten a bit stuck because neither one of us wants to give up the controlling role. He likes playing Master, and I love playing Mistress."

His eyes widened at her words. He didn't think she'd ever get into that kind of lifestyle. The last time they were together, she wouldn't even let him cuff her. "So, what are you saying?"

"Well, he's willing to share, but, you'd have to submit to both of us….fully," she was enjoying this way too much. "Oh, and don't take that the wrong way. The two of you won't do anything together, but, if he's around and tells you to do something, you can't say no. If you're disobedient, the will be consequences. And I promise to break you in slowly."

"So, what you're telling me is that this is the only way? For me to submit to you? For me to let you control me?" he was shocked, never expecting anything like this.

"Well, at least sexually," she couldn't help it, a giggle escaped.

"Please tell me you're kidding, Kat?" He watched her shake her head. So, on top of having to share her, he would be controlled by her? Could he really give up control to her? Yes. In order to be with her, he'd do anything. He craved her like nothing else, and no one had been able to fill the void that she left. Of course he would do it. He would do anything for her at this point.

"And, if you're a good boy, I may even let you just play with me," she smiled again. This was too much fun, and looking at him was like reading an open book. She was positive his answer would be yes. He didn't even have to tell her, but when he did, she kissed him. "You'll enjoy yourself, trust me on that."

"There's just one thing, Kat…"

"And we'll get you a collar and all…"

"Kat," he interrupted her. She looked at him, and he continued. "I love you, you know that. But, is this how things are going to be like from now on? I mean, I'm going to have to call you Mistress and ask for permission to do things and whatnot, right?" He was dreading her answer. He was hoping it wouldn't be that drastic.

"No. When you come down to see me, yes, things will be like that. When we talk on the phone or online, you will address me as Mistress. There are a ton of places that give advice on the Dom/sub relationships. Do your research." She had much of her own to do as well. She honestly didn't think that he would go for it, but now that he had, she really did need to find out what the hell she was doing, how she was supposed to act with him and other things. She had an idea from much of the literature she read, but she had never put any of it into practice. This would be interesting indeed, and not only did she have to do research, but so did Jack.

"Okay, I'm fine with that, but I have a favor to ask you." She nodded, allowing him to go on. "For the rest of this weekend, can it just be me and you? I mean, just us, how we were without the whole, um, situation?" Again, she nodded and he grinned. He took her into his arms so she was lying on top of him. She had moved so that she was straddling him, and he pulled her down to kiss her.

This was going to be so much fun….

If the only chance he had with her was the choice she was giving him, how could he not take it? It was his own fault that he had acted like an idiot in the first place. He was just lucky that she still had feelings for him. His stupidity and jealousy forced him to give her up. Now, he had to knowingly share her. Could he really do just that? If he wanted to be with her, did he really have a choice? To top everything off, he had to fully submit to her. Could he really do that? He would try, but if he failed, would she reject him? These were all questions he would have to ask her another time. Right now, he only wanted to enjoy the time they had together.

This was definitely going to be interesting, and she was a bit surprised that Jamie had agreed to it. The more she thought about it, the more she surprised herself at coming up with the idea. She had never before thought of being with more than one man. It just wasn't right for her. The only men she had ever slept with, she was always in a relationship with. In a way, the thought excited her, but she would be sharing herself with two men. Then again, it's not as if she hadn't done that before. While she was with Jason the first time around, she was technically still with Jamie even though Jason didn't know. This time, both men knew about each other and they claimed to be okay with the situation. This time, Jamie would be the one that she put first. After all, her heart was his. She really did love him, so why was she here, in bed, with Jason? Yes, a part of her heart was always his and it probably always would be, but that wasn't an excuse. And why did Jamie agree to this? Was it because he was afraid that if he didn't, he would lose her? That couldn't be it. If he had said no, she would have left it at that. But still, the thought of being able to humiliate Jason excited her. She could finally put part of herself at peace because of this. He had hurt her, badly, but did that really give her a right to potentially hurt Jamie because of this? No, it didn't. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt Jamie. A shiver went through her as she thought about what she could do to Jason.

"Kat, are you cold?" He asked as he put his arm around her. She had moved to sit beside him.

She shook her head. "No, not cold. It was a shiver of excitement," she grinned.

He took her in his arms and held her close. "I'm so glad you came here. I honestly though I'd never see you again," he said softly. Even though he had been the one to end things, his feelings remained strong. As they sat together, Jason began to think about all the time they had lost. If he had never pushed her away, they would probably still be together now, and maybe Jamie would be fully out of the picture. Then again, she and Jamie were close even back then, so maybe he would've been in the picture, but only as a friend. There was nothing he could do, though. He had fucked up on his own, so he had to pay the price. If she hadn't come here on her own, he would have never contacted her, and he would still be longing for her. The truth of the matter was that he was scared and he ran.

If he hadn't have run, would they be married by now, have kids? Probably, and that's what terrified him the most. They moved too fast when they were together, and even though he was the one who brought up having a baby, he knew they both weren't ready for it. That hadn't hit him at the time though. He had felt that the time was right, that they were ready for that step, but he never thought she would have agreed to it. Then, they began trying and that's when everything hit him. That's when he started to push himself away and distancing himself. The more he had thought about everything, the more terrified he became, and that's when he suggested a break and that break lead to the break up. He had regretted everything since. Instead of talking to her, telling her that he thought they should slow down, he fled. Up until last night, he thought he had ruined his chance with her, that he had lost her forever, but he got a second chance. For that, he would use everything he had to prove to her that they belonged together. He knew that they did. It was fate that brought her back to him, and he would never let her go again. It didn't matter that she was with Jamie. To him, Jamie was just an obstacle that he would have to get past, and he had a feeling that he would. Jason pulled her closer still and kissed her softly. All of his feelings for her were in that kiss, and he hoped that she could feel it.