A Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

His kiss left her breathless for more than one reason. She wasn't expecting it, and it was a very intense kiss. She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. He pulled her onto his lap. The thought of this not being the greatest idea in the world was still clear in her mind, but she wasn't sure if she really wanted to back out of it. The smart thing would have been to do just that, but she missed him. Being in his arms felt so right and then her mind drifted towards Jamie. She saw his smiling face and his arms held out to her as he was welcoming her home. She loved him so much, and even after all the years they had spent together, she was still very much in love with him. A sigh escaped her lips as what she was doing fully hit her. Whether or not he was okay with it didn't matter; she was still betraying him. She felt guilty, and she felt like a horrible person. But still, she really didn't want to back out of it. How would Jason react if she did?

Jason looked down at her, and he could see she was lost in thought. He could see the guilt written all over her face, and he feared she would snatch their second chance away from them both. They had a chance to be happy together, and he really didn't want to lose that. He didn't want her to give up so easily, but most of all, he didn't want to lose any of this. It was his opportunity to win her back for good, to woo her away from Jamie. He could make her so much happier anyway.

"What's on your mind, Kat?" He asked softly.

She wasn't sure how to answer that, but she did need to answer. "It's a lot of things, Jason. I guess you could say I have a lot to think about. I never expected things to turn out the way they have."

"Do you regret it?" Please say no, he thought. If she regretted it, then she would change her mind.

"I'm not sure regret is the right word. I'm just wondering if this is the right thing to do," she paused. "No, that's not right either because I know this isn't the right thing to do. I guess I'm just doubting my decision. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of this, but at the same time, I know someone will." And, hopefully, that someone will be you, she thought.

Yeah, Jamie will be the one to get hurt, he thought to himself. "No one's going to get hurt with this, baby; not if we play our cards right." He offered her a smile and hugged her. "Just, don't worry about it, and don't think about it too much. You'll end up stressing yourself out, and that's not good for you." He wasn't sure what else to say. She didn't really answer his first question, but he wasn't too worried about it. He decided to change the subject. "So, is there anything you'd like to do today? Some place you want to go? Or, we could just stay in bed all day," he grinned.

The only place she wanted to go was home. She missed her bed, and she just wanted to curl up under the covers and disappear for a while. "I don't know. You know I don't know the area that well, and yeah," she looked up at him. "Why don't you decide what we're going to do? Since you want to drive me back, we need to leave tomorrow."

Why did she need to go back so soon? He didn't want to let her go already, but he knew he didn't have a choice. Maybe he could spend the rest of his vacation with her. Now, that was a thought, but he'd wait until later to suggest that. Asking now would be too soon, and he wanted to make her feel more comfortable with him. He wanted her to dread leaving. Ten, it hit him. If he did go back with her, he would have to step into that submissive role. She had only agreed to the rest of the weekend, and then there was the fact that she wanted him to do some research on how he was supposed to act. If he could convince her that they were better off without the Dom/sub roles, then they'd be all set, but how was he going to do that? Maybe if he made her see that she didn't need to play that role with him, she would change her mind. Even if she didn't, he really didn't care. He just wanted to be with her. Anything would be better than the loneliness he had subjected himself to.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers