All Comments on 'A Reunion Ch. 01'

by erogewrites

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CookieCutterCookieCutterabout 11 years ago
And they're off!

Setting this story in Japan opens up a number of possibilities such as bathing together, Tokyo's unconventional nightlife, etc. Keep the atmosphere thick with anticipation growing for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ok, I'm kind of cheating, Ive only read the first several paragraphs but I had to skip to the end to get off an early bitch (about the character, not the author, hehe).

...what kind of douchebag dad ditches off on his daughter for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS?!? I mean really! Even if its his job, after a year or so if they can't transfer you back then you quit your fucking job, move back home and find a nee job so you can raise your girl around her family and friends.

...worst case situation you fly home numerous times a year and spend time with your kid wether you think she likes it or not, thats what parents are supposed to do ;)

...but nooOoo, dad was too busy hanging in Japan banging the stay at home hot moms while their workaholic husbands were off working eighteen hour days, then picking up highschool girls (in uniform, of course!) singly or in groups, and taking them back to love hotels in the evenings for, ahem, English lessons! Yeah, thats it, english lessons! Ahem.. 'Yes Mrs. Musashi, your daughters are learning english quite well! Would you like for me to come over in the afternoon while they are at school and, um, tutor you in english as well?"

...oh, I seem to have gotten distracted...lemme get back to reading your story, hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It SUCKED. You left us H A N G I N G!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous