A Revealing Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three women definitely saw us standing there -- I mean, how could they miss the naked girl in a dayglo orange vest? They dropped their conversation, and stopped walking entirely. The two frumpy women had looks of horrified shock on their faces, although the third was grinning, and looked like she might laugh.

"What is going on here?" the woman in blue asked, as Michelle tried sheepishly to pull the vest closed more completely around her body. "Where on God's Earth are your clothes?"

The woman in green looked furious. "What are you doing you little trollops?" The smiles faded quickly from our faces, but neither of us responded.

The pretty woman jumped in defensively. "Hey now, stop that!" Then, looking at us, she said, "Are you girls alright? Do you need help?"

Michelle and I looked at each other, unsure of what to do. If it had just been the pretty woman there, I probably would have asked for help, but I didn't really want to be around the other two. "No, no, we're okay... she, uh... she just lost a bet." I said, looking down at my feet.

"A couple of little sluts!" the woman in green barked. "Running around a park full of children!" she continued in an accusing voice, even though I couldn't remember the last time I saw any kids in this particular park.

"You two get out of here!" ordered the woman in blue. Michelle and I immediately started to walk towards them, to try and pass. Michelle looked scared, and was trying her best to hide her nakedness, although it was a tough task considering what she was wearing.

"I should call the police!" declared the woman in green.

I looked at her in shock. We were just about next to them on the path, awkwardly shuffling past. "No, please, really, we're on our way home..." I begged.

She gave me a disgusted look. "Get away from me, skank. I'm calling the police!" She pulled out her cell phone, and started trying to dial it (although she didn't appear to fully understand how it worked).

The pretty woman looked at my sympathetically. "You girls should go, get out of here. Oh, and watch out! There's a cop walking through the park further down that way. You may want to get off the path." She winked at me, and added, "Have fun, and be safe!" I looked at her closely. Her tank top was tight, and based on how obviously her nipples were poking out of it, it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. She looked so different than the other two women, and appeared to be more amused by the situation than anything else.

I smiled thankfully at her, and said, "Thanks!", and then Michelle and I were running along the path, away from the women. After going around the next bend, I grabbed her arm and said, "We need to get off the path." She nodded, and I led her through the trees and into the woods.

Running along off-trail was difficult, since branches kept slapping at our exposed skin. Despite the fact that she was wearing less, Michelle was actually faring better than me. At least her vest protected her stomach and chest, my bra and shorts did nothing. We had to slow down pretty soon, and began to walk. Michelle wasn't laughing anymore, and seemed a bit nervous. "Do you really think she called the cops?" she asked me.

"I don't know, maybe," I replied. "But they won't find us out here anyway. Let's keep going, I think if we cut through this way we'll reach the path near the edge of the park."

We walked for a few minutes, before hearing voices. Michelle tensed up, fearing that the police were in the woods looking for us. But I could hear laughter from the group of guys up ahead. "Shh," I said. "I'll go scout it out." I walked slowly, trying not to make any noise. As it turns out, I probably could have been noisy and it wouldn't have mattered; as I crested a small hill, I saw three guys our age, sitting around and smoking pot. I smiled, suppressing a laugh, and made my way back to Michelle. "It's just a few potheads, looking for a private place to smoke. They look our age, but from a different high school. This park crosses like three different towns."

She suddenly looked less nervous. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, we should be able to sneak around them pretty easily. They seem pretty baked, I don't think they'll hear us."

Michelle frowned, with a thoughtful look on her face. "Well, if they're our age, maybe we can convince them to give me a shirt."

"What?" I asked, a little confused.

"Mandy, I can't run all the way home in this thing!" she declared, gesturing to the revealing vest. "The park is one thing, but it's still like ten blocks to your house after that, and along busy streets!"

She was right, I realized. "Hmm, okay, but how will we get them to give us a shirt?"

"I guess I'll flash them. That should work. A fair trade." She didn't look all that upset that she'd be "forced" to flash some more guys.

I agreed to her plan, and led her over the small hill, into the clearing below. One of the guys, who was quite tall with spiky brown hair and a long black t-shirt with some heavy metal band tour list on the back, was looking the other way. A second guy, with long, curly black hair and thick glasses was sitting on a log and giggling, and never saw us. The third was blond, shorter a little more muscled (although still nothing like the landscapers), wearing a simple white t-shirt; he was the first to see us. "Shit!" he yelled, and quickly through his joint onto the ground and stepped on it. Spiky-haired guy turned, a look of fear on his face, until he realized that it was only two teenaged girls approaching them, and not a SWAT team.

"Oh, well hi there ladies. Anything we can do for you?" he asked, in what I'm sure he intended to be a flirtatious tone. He was looking at my bare stomach, and my big breasts that were barely contained in the sports bra. But then his eyes caught sight of Michelle in her vest; she had it velcroed closed in the front, so they guys couldn't see much of her sexy nakedness, but her legs were long and bare, and the tiny holes in the vest revealed enough skin-tone changes near her nipples that it was clear she was nude underneath.

"Actually, you can," Michelle responded, in a sultry voice. "I need one of your shirts."

"One of our shirts?" blond guy asked, with a small giggle. "Why?"

Michelle smiled at him. "Well, I lost my clothes, and all I have on is this vest. And I need a shirt to get home. Which of you wants to be my hero and help me out?" Her over-flirtiness was almost cringe-worthy, but the guys were 18, high, and almost certainly horny (because, you know, they were teenaged guys), so I figured it would probably work.

"Oh, I don't know," said the spiky-haired guy. "I think that looks fine on you." Curly-haired guy, still sitting on his log, broke into a fit of giggles. He must have been completely stoned.

Michelle sighed, and said, "Okay, how about this, if one of you guys gives me your shirt, I'll let you see under my vest." She swayed her hips a little, letting the vest shift around seductively.

The two less-baked guys looked at each other briefly. "Hmmm, well, okay," spiky-haired guy said. He pulled off his t-shirt, but held it in his hands. We were probably about six feet away from the guys. Michelle reached out, gesturing for him to toss her his shirt, but he didn't do it. "No no, we have to see first."

She grinned, and said, "Sure, I'll hold up my end of the deal." Then she reached forward, grasping the sides of the vest, and pulled it open. The velcro released with a ripping sound, and suddenly her naked body was completely exposed to the guys. Her medium-sized breasts, capped with small tan nipples, jiggled a little as she struck a pose for her audience. Her flat stomach and smooth pussy lips were also revealed. Her nipples were hard, and it looked like her pussy lips might be open and wet. All three guys were entranced, staring at her sexy body. Curly-haired guy even grabbed his crotch, to reposition or simply massage his presumably hardening cock.

After a few seconds of showing, Michelle looked at spiky-haired guy, and said, "Okay, now the shirt."

He looked down at the shirt in his hands, and said, "Hmmm, I don't know... that seems like an unfair trade. I mean, how will I get home without my shirt?" Michelle looked shocked. She pulled the vest back closed defensively, causing the curly-haired guy to say "Awwww".

"What?" she asked incredulously. "We had a deal! And you're a guy, you can walk around topless, I can't!"

"Yeah," he said, "but I like my shirt. We all like our shirts. I think we'll need a real trade; if I'm going to give you a shirt, I'll need an article of clothing."

"Fine," Michelle retorted a little desperately. "You can have my vest!"

"No, I don't really want a vest," he said, his eyes turning to me, and looking my body up and down.

"No," I said simply. But then Michelle gave me a pleading look, so I relented a little. "Ugh, fine. If we both flash you, will you give us the shirt?"

Spiky-hair was shaking his head. "No, not just a flash. I need your top if you want my shirt."

"What? Why?" I asked, annoyed.

"It would make us happy," he said with a smile.

I looked around at the three guys, who were all staring at me hungrily, and at Michelle, who was looking desperate. "If I give you my sports bra, then we'll need two shirts," I offered.

Blond guy jumped into the deal. "Well if you want two shirts, we'll need to articles of clothing. Your top and your shorts." He smiled, but his eyes were leering at me.

I shook my head, but spiky-hair was nodding in agreement. Michelle turned to me, and pleaded, "Come on, Mandy. Just do it, then we can both wear t-shirts home. Their shirts are long enough to cover everything, and then neither of us has to be naked."

I stared angrily at her. There was no way I was going to strip naked for these stoners. But the thought of it was already turning me on, and I could feel a stirring down below. I looked back at the guys. They were pretty cute, even if they were really high. And they were staring at me so longingly... it was a huge turn on that they wanted to see my body so badly. I sighed, and relented. "Okay," I said to spiky-hair, "I'll give you my bra and shorts, and you give me the two shirts."

He nodded, and gestured at blonde guy to toss him his shirt. Blonde guy quickly pulled his shirt over his head, revealing surprising well-toned abs, and tossed it to spiky-haired guy. Then he help both shirts up, and said, "Okay, your turn."

I reached my hands up and grabbed the bottom of my bra. Slowly, I pulled it up over the swell of by C-or-D cup breasts; as they came free, the bounced downwards very slightly. I finished raising the top up over my head, and then lowered my arms, keeping the bra in my right hand. My pink nipples were hard and aroused, and the guys were staring at them with grins on their faces. Smiling at their attention, and then grabbed the waist of my tight spandex shorts, and slowly peeled them down my legs. My red landing strip came into view, pointing downwards like an arrow at my smooth, bare pussy lips. I pulled the shorts down my toned legs, and struggled a little to pull them over my sneakers. As I stumbled around, my big breasts shook, to the guys' delight. Finally the shorts were off, and held with my bra in my right hand. I stood back up, looking straight at the guys, who were openly ogling my naked body. I could see that all three of them had bulges in the front of their shorts. I felt my pussy getting wet as I stood in front of the three strangers wearing only a pair of sneakers.

After letting them check me out for a few seconds, I said, "Okay, now we trade. Give me the shirts."

Spiky-hair pulled his eyes away from my tits and looked at my face. "Here, we'll toss the clothes to each other on three." I nodded, and he started the count. "One... two... THREE!" We both swung our arms upwards. I released my bra and shorts, the only clothes I had, and they flew across the six-foot space between us. The two t-shirts fluttered at the top of his swing, but then snapped back down; he hadn't released them! Instead, he caught my clothes in his left hand, while still holding the shirts in his right.

"What the fuck!" I yelled at him. "Give us the shirts!" I was pissed, although Michelle looked like she was partly amused.

Spiky hair looked at the shirts in his hand, then back to my naked body, then to his two friends. "I don't know, guys, what should we do?"

"Well, two t-shirts seems like a pretty high price for a top and shorts that we can't even wear," blonde guy responded.

"Fuck you guys!" I said. "Then give me back my clothes!"

"Oh, here you go," said spiky-hair. He threw bra and shorts back towards me, but intentionally threw them way too high. They got caught in some tree branches about 10 feet above me. But they might as well have been 1,000 feet up, because there was no way I could reach them. Lamely, I jumped up to try and grab a branch, but didn't even come close. I stopped when I realized that the guys were watching my boobs bounce up and down as I did so.

"Come on, assholes," Michelle said, but she was smiling at my dilemma. "Just give us the shirts."

"Sorry babe," the spiky-haired guy said. "But the price for shirts just went up. I think we all need blowjobs if you want them."

"Fuck you!" I said angrily. Although in truth, I wasn't feeling as angry as I should. These assholes had stolen my clothes, leaving me naked in the woods! But I was also so horny, that part of me was enjoying it.

He winked at me. "Well, then feel free to leave. Good luck walking home naked."

Michelle and I looked at each other. She shrugged, and I knew that we were going to do it. With a sigh, I said, "Okay, fine. Blowjobs. But that's it! And then we get the shirts."

"Agreed, you'll get them when we've cum," said spiky-hair with a grin. He reached down and unzipped his shorts, pulling out his hard dick. It was a bit thin, but rather long. A surge of horniness passed through me, and I stepped towards him and took it in my hand. I stroked it a few times, and he moaned happily. Looking to my right, I saw that blonde had taken his hard cock out too, and that Michelle was already kneeling in front of him. She leaned forward, and licked his cock along its whole length, before taking it into her mouth. Then she slid her head back and forth along the shaft, sucking on him.

Spiky-hair touched my shoulders, and gently pushed down. I sank to my knees, his hard cock in my face. I opened my mouth, and took it in. I slid it as deep into my mouth as I could, and then pulled back along it, running my tongue along the bottom of his dick as I did. I continued to suck his cock as he moaned in pleasure. Michelle was still blowing blonde guy, and curly-hair guy had pulled his dick out too and was stroking it lazily as he watched the two 18-year old girls get face-fucked by his friends. My breasts were swaying as I moved up and down his shaft, and I started to pinch my nipples. Michelle must have been getting horny too, since she opened up her vest again, revealing her naked breasts to the guys. I saw her hand slip down between her legs and start rubbing her clit. I was so horny that I couldn't resist doing the same. I slid two fingers between my spread, wet lips, one on either side of my sensitive clit. I rubbed along it, enjoying both the stimulation of my fingers on my clit, and also the feeling of having this strangers cock in my mouth. I started to moan around his dick, and slid my fingers back and up into my pussy. I was so wet that they slid in easily. Spiky-hair grabbed my head, his fingers running through my wavy red hair, and guided me along his cock. I was getting so horny that I thought I might orgasm soon.

After a few minutes of sucking, spiky-hair said, "That feels incredible. Oh man, I totally have to fuck you." I tried to shake my head no, although with his dick in my mouth that was hard to do. "Come on, I'll cum sooner, and then you can have the shirt!" he declared. I looked over at Michelle, who was still sucking on blonde guy's cock, but was also looking to see what I would do. I didn't respond; I really wanted to let him have his way with me. Ever since Miguel's dick had briefly penetrated into me back in the landscaper's truck my pussy had been wanting to get fucked. But I also was nervous about letting my horny mind take things too far (as if things weren't already "too far", now that I was giving a stranger a blowjob while totally naked in the middle of the woods.)

But spiky-haired guy didn't wait for me to respond. He took a step back, his cock popping out of my mouth with a "bloop" sound. Taking me by the shoulders, he turned me. I consented, shuffling around on my knees until I was facing away from him. Michelle was giving me a look of surprise, but it was too late for me to stop; my horny mind had won this one. He pushed gently against my back, and I leaned forward onto my hands. Still on my knees with my legs slightly spread, I was giving spiky-hair an incredible view of my ass and smooth, wet, aroused pussy. A second later I heard him getting to his knees behind me. Then I felt the head of his hard cock press into my wet crotch, and slide up and down between my lips. I cried out when is passed over my clit, and he chuckled. Then he pressed it up against my wet hole, and pushed forward gently. I was so wet that he slid in easily. I felt my pussy stretch to accommodate his cock, and it felt so good. Then he reached the back wall of my pussy, and held it there for a minute. As I trembled from the pleasure, he slid back, and then forward again, and began pumping into me over and over. I moaned, and reached back to rub my clit. He was holding my hips tightly as he fucked me, slowly at first but then picking up speed. My big tits were swinging back and forth with every thrust.

I was so horny; I was on my hands and knees in the woods, totally nude, letting a random stranger fuck me from behind while his friends watched. I knew I'd regret it later, but in the moment it was incredible. I looked over at Michelle who was still blowing the blonde guy, although they were both watching me get fucked. Then I glanced back at the curly haired guy, who was still playing with his half-hard dick (I think maybe the drugs were having some negative effect on his ability to get it up). He was grinning and giggling. He saw me looking, and then said, "Oh, this is so hot. I need a video of this." Reaching into his backpack, he pulled out a cell phone. I knew I should stop him, but I was already lost to my horny side, and said nothing. Instead, it was Michelle who stepped in.

"Oh fuck no," she told him, pulling blonde-guys hard cock from her lips. "No pictures or videos of this."

"It will be fine, don't worry," said spiky-haired guy, continuing to thrust into me. "It will be just for us. We need the video if you want the shirts."

"Yeah," said the blonde guy. "Now get back to it! I was so close!"

Michelle looked at them, and said, "Fuck no! We're getting out of here!" She stood up and backed away, velcroing the front of her vest closed. "Come on, we have to go!" she said to me.

I looked up at her. "But, but we can't!" I moaned.

"I know, but they're never going to give us the shirts! And 'giggles' over there is going to figure out how to work that phone at some point," she replied. I had basically forgotten about the shirts in my horniness; I had only meant that we couldn't leave before I had finished fucking this guy. But she was right, of course. These guys were each going to fuck us both, and then they'd still probably leave us naked. And I definitely didn't want a video of this floating around.

Reluctantly I pulled forward, away from the spiky-haired guy. His cock slid out of my wet opening, and I moaned a little, wishing it would slide back in. But I quickly stood up, and Michelle and I started to run away just as we heard curly-haired guy yell, "Got it! Camera's working!" We both had our backs to him, so he probably only got a video of our sexy asses as we fled into the woods. The guys didn't chase us. We could hear them laughing and trying to call us back to finish them up.