A Revealing Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish each other, you assholes!" Michelle called back. Then we were past a group of bushes and out of their view. We kept running, but both exploded into laughter. "Oh man," she said. "I'm never falling for the old 'I'll give you clothes for a blowjob' line ever again! That's twice this afternoon that it's failed!"

I giggled at her. "Yeah, but maybe if you'd finish a blowjob once in awhile..." Then we were both roaring with laughter again. As we regained control of ourselves, I felt some nervousness creeping in. "Um, so now I'm naked in the park with nothing to wear..."

"Yeah, but so am I," Michelle replied.

"At least you have the vest! You're covered! I'm totally nude! How are we supposed to get home?" My breasts were bouncing quite a lot with every step, since they weren't being restrained by the bra anymore. And now branches were slapping across my boobs, hips, and crotch, instead of just my stomach, arms, and legs. Other than my sneakers and the dirt on my knees from kneeling for the blowjob, I was completely bare. I was pissed that I was forced to run around naked, but at the same time I was still so horny. My pussy was still dripping wet, and I really wanted to fuck someone. It was too bad that Brian was away for the week, or I might have made a stop at his place on the way home. Instead I would probably just have to settle for using my vibrator after Michelle went home. That was assuming that either of us made it home, I had no idea how we could do so while wearing so little.

"I don't know... maybe the next guy we meet won't be a jerk, and will actually give us something to wear?" Michelle offered. We continued running along, trying to avoid the branches poking at us as we did.

Soon we ran out of the tightly packed trees, and onto the trail. "We should probably get off the trail again," I said, looking around nervously. Earlier I had been scantily clad, but at least I was covered. Now my tits, ass and pussy were completely on display. But the other side of the trail was lined with bushes, and would be difficult to get through (and painful while naked), so instead we decided to run a short distance along it until we found a gap in the trees.

Then, as we turned a bend in the path, and finally saw a place to get back off the trail, a voice called out, "Hey! You two! Stop!" I looked up, and saw a police officer standing in the trail, his eyes glued to my naked body. I turned to run away, but he reached out and grabbed my upper arm so tightly that it hurt. Michelle saw me get grabbed, and stopped running too, which I was grateful for. But now we were both trapped by a cop, while I was running around naked, and Michelle was only in a reflective orange vest.

"Ladies," the cop said, looking at the two sexy 18-year olds in front of him. "You are in some serious trouble."