All Comments on 'A Reward for Ignorance, Remastered'

by TheBigLove126

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice but short

Nice story, but a little short. I know is a remastered old story, but maybe you can write a sequel?

Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

that was great, thanks for the pleasure of reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do a sequel!

I know this a cosmetic rewrite but it way to short and way too hot not to continues, after all it's just the first day of their week alone!

5*!

sabra16023sabra16023almost 8 years ago
More Chapters

Great read, but calls for more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What the ...?

There isn't very much in the story that can explain why this big brother within minutes passes from having almost no awareness of his sister's existence and personal traits (other than some bodily attributes) to passing the boundary of incest and declaring his love and making love to her (- taking her virginity just after becoming 18). We are just left to guess: Lousy character and low will-power, perhaps?

TheBigLove126TheBigLove126almost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: What The

Like was stated in the disclaimer, this was my first story. Nobody's first story makes sense.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

It's a great start to a hot story between a loving sister who has wanted her brother and a brother who feels the same way ! Yes, we need more as they now can focus on getting to know each other better and of course when Mom and Dad leave for a trip; her Big brother can show her how much they can screw each other senseless. She certainly liked his cumming in her mouth and now he can cum on her boobs or butt or face ?? Many possibilities. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hope there's going to be more to read.

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 8 years ago
Needs more work.

You say in the intro that you edited this version. Not very well, I'm afraid. Example:

"It was clear he liked spending time with me,"...you meant "she". You did that one other place, too.

My biggest gripe is that this young man, a virgin by his own admission, is so comfortable and expert at eating pussy and knowing how to bring a young woman to orgasm so well. Not realistic.

Keep working...you do show promise.

TheBigLove126TheBigLove126almost 8 years agoAuthor
Re: needs more work

Again, this was my first story, written almost 7 years ago, I have fully admitted that it is unrealistic. I've done nearly 200 stories since and have greatly improved believability in my stories (unless it was meant not to be realistic, as not every story is intended to be that way)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ad: Re: What the ...?

Sorry, but I thought the point of revisiting a story was to rework it - using the main plot of the old story but improving it in ways of storytelling and linguistics.

But seeing that all your later work has been in the Celebrities category could possibly have warned me thar realism likely isn't a major factor in your narratives.

(And by the way there is quite a lot of first time entries here that actually amazes in their good quality - but by all means tbis really is a place for feedback and improving.)

TheBigLove126TheBigLove126almost 8 years agoAuthor
Re:

Like I stated in the disclaimer, this redo was only to fix spelling and grammar and make this readable, which I don't think the original is at all. No intention of reworking the plot and no intention of a part 2.

Just for my own personal taste, overly realistic stories just don't interest me, which is why I don't write them too often. I write to forget reality so I write the kind of story I would read and what I would read is not exactly what you would read, which is perfectly fine. Everyone has different tastes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBigLove126@TheBigLove126
My specialty is writing stories involving celebrities. I've been doing this for nearly a decade. I've stopped caring about what rating my stories get, hence why voting is disabled on all my stories (that, and I received 40 1-star votes on a story I posted 7 years ago in a 12 h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES