A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you later Mrs. Morris, right now I want you climb on top of him and ride him till I fill that pussy three or four times with the biggest loads you have ever had from me." He kept his voice rough and she obeyed quickly. He hated not being able to maul her tits and grip her hips when he was in this kind of mood, but right now all he could think of was the games he had in mind and he needed to come worse than she had earlier.

It was the second come that he felt his wrists freed and he gipped her hips to give himself leverage and really give her a ride. His pubic hair was coated with his juice and hers and all he could think of how hot the idea had made him.

"Oh God Dev, what has gotten into you, we're always hot, but damn, you never..."

He laughed as he reached up teased one hard nipple then the other. "Later baby, right now I got one huge load just waiting to fly up into that hot pussy of yours. After that we are going to go into the bathroom and take a hot shower, and while we're in there I am going to pin you against the wall and take you from behind and fuck you till you beg me to stop. Now come for me baby, and scream as loud as you can, I want everyone in this fucking building to know I can make my woman scream..."

She gave him all he wanted and by the time her family returned he was grinning more than he had in days, Reni looked as satisfied as he felt and he knew that things were indeed looking up for both of them.

12