All Comments on 'A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 07'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wonderful story... love everything about it.. you put everything thing together so beautifully.. cant wait for more.. tytyty

ACFallonACFallonover 11 years ago
Superbly AWESOME

Once again I want to tell you how very much I love your writing!

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
What a ride!

A Ride to Heaven and Back parts 1 and 2 is a great romance story. I love your characters and the dedication that they had to do what they wanted to do with their lives. Reni's trip around the states collecting her data and Devlin's building up of his own trucking business set the stage for them to become involved. The big and little obstacles you put in their way were inspired as well as the family problems they had. And of course, their insatiable need and love for each other. How hot is that! I hope we hear more about this family and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

I think this is a wonderful story, and I really wish you would finish it. There are so many things left unresolved. I understand that real life doesn't always leave time for writting but its really sad as a reader to get interested in a story and characters just to have the author suddenly stop. I hope that someday soon you'll be able to put an ending to this story.

LindSey02881LindSey02881over 9 years ago
please…

Darkstone57… .

As I fully understand life can tend to get in the way of many things, but please, for all of us who have enjoyed the long journey that you yourself has endured writing this amazing story, and the short but thrilling life of Reni and Devlin have had, we'd (all of your readers, who im sure will agree with me) really appreciate it if you continued the story. As the person below me said, there are still some unfinished details on your characters lives that we'd still like to indulge in. So please, where's the next installment?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT

These are a great series of stories. I like everything about the storylines and the characters. I can't wait to read more.

MarraTedMarraTedover 7 years ago
This is obviously not the end.

It is such a shame that what could have been an excellent story spent far too much of the text time on sex and too little on the story. I take it that there is more to come but I will certainly not be looking to read any further as the whole structure is too weak and there are too many gaps and omissions. Such a shame as it started off so well and showed so much promise.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great chapter about a weekend of love and lust, but...

Yes, this has been a great chapter of a weekend of love and lust, with the great news that they are going to be parents (at last), but ..., the story has been interrupted, the author has not returned to publish nothing is this site since 7/31/12, leaving us with the honey in the lips.

I only hope that the author's family problems will be solved and that he will not have health or work problems.

It would be a pity that a story that has taken so much effort to the author is left unfinished, especially as it is a good story. I understand that an author does not want to continue a story that does not receive good reviews, but this is a really good story, able to satisfy a lot of readers, both those who seek romance, some intrigue and emotion (as is my case) , As those who seek a description of sex in the relationship of the couple, almost exclusively (and not so in my case).

5 * for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Loved the story! 5* Don't listen to people who are negative. I will be reading your other stories and will love them also if they are like this one. Keep up the good work and thanks for your time and efforts.

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 5 years ago
Great Story

just want more. Way too many things left to finish.

SjtiernanSjtiernanabout 4 years ago

such a good story cant wait for more(I know there is more room for plot as the family ordeal isn't completely over and we don't know what happened to the prick Sasha yet).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous