A Romantic Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
You're home and the love continues.
1.4k words
4.37
12.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers

Your face now covered with my warm wet juices, your tongue licking up every last drop from your body. You kiss me deeply, letting me taste the juices from my pussy as its still warm on your lips. I suck and lick you enjoying the flavour. Time to go we quickly dress, putting on just enough as to not draw attention to our selves on the way home and hurry to the car. Throwing the blankets in the car and hop in, you let me drive and tell me you are not yet done with me, I giggle and begin to drive home.

We walk inside the house which is dark and cold and you go to light the fire as I head to the shower. I strip off my clothes and enter the shower, warm water cascading over my naked body.. I just stand there for a while feeling it tingle on my skin, by this time you have joined me, you take the sponge and soap and turn me so my back is to your body, you begin to wash my back and down my ass and backs of my legs, then pull me against your body, my back nestled into your chest, you kiss and lick my neck as your hands come over my shoulders and you begin to rub soap over my chest and tits, and down my belly.. Moving your hands around my waist you begin to stroke between my legs, I moan softly as your fingers dip into my body and your thumb begins to massage my clit.. I squirm in your arms and turn to face you my hands shaking I reach up and kiss your lips as I take the sponge and soap from you and return the favour washing your body, dropping to my knees as the water falls on my head and back I begin to suck your cock now semi hard into my mouth once again feeling it rise and awaken as I suck and nibble at its flesh.

You hold my head to your groin and I feel your cock fill my mouth and hit the back of my throat, I relax my throat muscles and it slides in as you begin to thrust your hips back and forth and fuck my mouth.. I roll your balls with one hand and the other I slide to your arse and use my finger to rim your ass hole. You pull my head away and say “baby stop” and you pull me to my feet.. Thrusting me against the wall my face pressed against it, your hands on my ass you guide your cock to the opening of my ass and slowly push it inside.. I move and groan a little as I feel it break past the opening and then you kiss my neck and begin to fuck my ass. After a few min I begin to push back against it, my hand moves to my clit and I rub it as you thrust harder and faster into my ass.. This goes on for awhile until I begin to feel my body shake and jolt as another orgasm waves across it, you thrust harder, faster and keep going shiver after shiver wrack my body.. ………..

We both melt into the bottom of the shower, the hot water cascading down our bodies, holding each other, kissing and giggling, totally spent from our ordeal. Turning off the water we step out, and towel each other off, kissing, playing like we always do, and enjoying each others bodies, minds and souls. Then stumble into the bedroom and fall to the floor in front of the fire, laughing, kissing, and holding each other. We gaze at the fire and into each others eyes. You whisper that you have never loved anyone more than me, and a tear wells up in my eye and we kiss. I tell you I love you too, as deep as any ocean, as round as the earth it has no end and I will love you as fierce as any fire my love burns deep in my soul.. We lay together wrapped in each others arms and love, the fire crackling and we kiss each other sensual slow romantic kissing. We finally begin to doze by the fire.. ….

After a period of time (not sure how long) I wake shivering the embers glowing in the fire place I get up and build the fire again then go and get some things to play with and come back, I watch you sleep for a while, you stir and moan but sleep so peacefully.. 10 min pass and then I move toward you. Turned on by watching your naked body and seeing your cock laying against your thigh.. I lay on my stomach at your side and take your cock in my hand and begin to suck it… feeling it waken and harden in my hand and mouth.. I hear you groan and you raise your torso up and look down at me huni hmmmmmmmmmmmm a moan as I suck your cock from base to tip… you reach out and take my head lifting it I wriggle my body up yours now laying between your legs you’re hardened cock lying beneath my thighs my tits pressed against your chest and my lips touching yours.. We kiss then I look at you and say.. baby I am glad your awake and I giggle.. I climb off your body and take a can of whipped cream and put the nozzle against your cock and squeeze the trigger letting the frothy cream cover your cock and I bend to it and lick up and down the shaft, slurping and licking sucking it all up, I look at you and you laugh as my face is covered in cream and you pull me up and lick it off, then push me over and taking the cream from my hand you cover my pussy and tits with white cream. Burying your face between my thighs, licking up all that sticky cream, every drop from ass to clit and back again. Your cock so hard now, aching to be back inside me, you ease it up near my pussy lips, rubbing it back and forth, teasing my clit , watching it grow and swell. My juices dripping from my pussy, I squirm beneath you trying to get your cock inside me. Easing it slowly into my pussy, an inch at a time, I beg you for it all, I want it thrust deep inside me, filling my pussy, with your fat hard cock. In one fluid motion you bury it to the hilt inside me, smacking my cervix with every thrust. I moan and thrust back against you with every stroke. You slide your cock out of me and tease my ass hole with it, easing the head inside u just a little at a time, teasing me then push me back and roll onto your back your cock still deep inside my hot ass,

I begin to move my hips, rocking back and forth, the sensual pain in my ass driving me on as I continue, your hands come up and cup my breasts my nipples respond hardening and sending delicious signals to my cunt, my hand moves down and I rub my clit.

With the other hand I pick up a vibrator and thrust it into my sloppy pussy you can feel it through the membrane separating my ass from my cunt and you begin to thrust up into me harder, together we move as one thrust for thrust.. I turn on the vibrator you feel it vibrate in me my finger rubbing my clit, and you grab my nipples and squeeze and twist them…. We cum together both tighten both scream as the orgasm wracks our bodies releasing our cum together yours fills my ass trickles out and covers you mine coats the vibrator , we continue pounding each other till our bodies stop spasiming and I collapse on you. It is time to sleep and exhausted we both walk to our bed on such shaky legs and climb into it.. baby thank you for the most wonderful day I have ever had ..i tell you with a quiet voice as I cuddle into your arms and you kiss the top of my head……..we fall asleep.

sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers