A Romp in the Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I have been accused on several occasions of not paying attention to her and not noticing whenever she would come home after having her hair done or not noticing when she completely changed face makeup or not noticing when she sported a pretty new dress. I remember thinking, "Damn, when did Wendy bleach her hair blond?" I puzzled over this a moment before I realized that the blonde babe blowing me wasn't my wife after all!

The blonde looked up at me with dreamy green eyes and paused, a growing confusion apparent in her eyes. Not one to waste an opportunity, I immediately grabbed her by the back of the head and began face fucking her, thrusting my hips upward to drive my cock down her throat time and again.

The illicit excitement quickly set my balls to boiling and as I came, I pulled my dick out of her throat just enough to shoot off in her mouth. My vision grayed as I cried out in sweet agony, overwhelmed by the knowledge that my cock was unloading into someone other than Wendy for the first time since we started dating. I held her head to my crotch until I was spent and made sure that she had swallowed it all.

My dick was still semi-stiff when I released her head. Withdrawing from her mouth, I playfully slapped her in the face with it. Her head bobbed up, her verdant eyes as big as saucers.

"Who are you?" she cried indignantly.

"Glen," I replied with a grin thinking that she just might be up for a toss in the grass.

"How dare you!"

"What do you mean? I was lying here taking a nap. You raped me! I thought you were my wife."

"I thought you were my husband! Oh, my god!"

At that moment, from the nearby woods I heard a man shout, "Fuck! Goddamnit! What t'fuck are you doing?"

The blonde jumped to feet, her big tits nearly spilling out of her very skimpy bikini top. She turned and I watched her bound off into the aspen grove like a startled deer, her ass barely covered by the risqué bikini bottoms she wore.

Expecting any moment for hubby to appear from the woods in an enraged state, I scrambled to put on my red jogging shorts, pulling them up just as Wendy came bursting out of the aspens, hand to mouth with a look of amused alarm.

"Glen! Glen!" she giggled. "Oh, my god! Oh my god! You won't believe what I just did!"

Not wanting to get into why a blonde bimbo with big tits was fleeing from me, I looked at her innocently and replied, "What? What is it?"

"I don't believe I did that."

"Did what?"

"That man!"

"What man?"

"I came looking for you and saw you."

My gut tightened into a knot and my ass grabbed at the grass. "Saw me?"

"No, I saw him! I thought it was you! He was a big guy, with short sandy hair wearing red shorts just like you! Without my contacts, I thought it was you! Oh, god! I followed him down a trail. He stopped, stood on a log, pulled his shorts down and started to pee. It was just too tempting. I pushed him off the log and into the bushes!"

Animated, she continued, "Piss was going everywhere, especially on him!" She was now laughing so hard she had trouble finishing the story. "He started yelling, but the voice was all wrong. As soon as he turned to face me, I wondered why you shaved your beard off. Then I realized, oh shit, it wasn't you and got the hell out of there!"

About that time, an angry man wearing red jogging shorts appeared. I looked him over, He was tall and nicely muscled with a build was similar to mine and his hair was the same color. Wet streaks of piss crisscrossed his legs and chest as well as staining his red shorts. He glared at me and then at my wife, then back at me.

"I'm so sorry," pleaded Wendy stifling a laugh. "I thought you were my husband!"

He stood there for a moment glowering before a big smile spread across his face. Breaking into a laugh and shaking his head, he said, "Damn! I'm covered with piss! If you'll excuse me, I need to wash up."

He stepped up to the water still chuckling and looked back at us. Wendy and I broke out laughing too until he pulled his shorts down. We promptly excused ourselves and went back to our campsite.

Wendy was now in a playful mood, relating her misadventure to me several times, giggling and carrying on like some teenager. I remained tactfully moot as to my own adventure. Thirty minutes or so later, the guy and his stacked wife showed up at our campsite with a jug of wine and big bag of pot.

"I guess we've all met," he said with a friendly smile on his face, "sort of. I'm Mike and this is Bunny." My eyes wandered over the nubile form of Bunny, the blowjob girl, still in her tiny bikini, taking in the sensuous curves of her unbelievable body.

"Hi. I'm Wendy," offered my wife with a little snicker, "and this is Glen."

"Pleased to met you," answered Mike. "Mind if we chat a little while?"

Eyeing the wine, the dope and the scantily clad Bunny, I replied, "Not at all. Come on in and pull up a rock to sit on."

"Wanna smoke?"

"Sure, you bet."

We exchanged the usual pleasantries discovering that we lived within a few minutes of each other on the east side of town near the west gate of Lowry Air Force Base. Other than that, absolutely nothing of substance was said, but it wasn't long before we were all pretty well fucked up.

I remember Wendy, leaning back on her hands, her dark nipples plainly showing through her thin white t-shirt. From Mike's vantage point, he could see up the leg of her shorts, and I knew by the way he was staring that he was catching a glimpse of her pussy. I looked over to bright-eyed Bunny; she was positively bursting out of her bikini. I sort of zoned out, lost in a fantasy of seeing them both topless, to compare and contrast.

Mike was passing around a second joint when he leaned into Wendy. "You know," he snickered, "it's not fair!"

Giggling, Wendy leaned forward, putting her forehead to his. "What? What's not fair?"

"Glen got a blowjob. All I got was pissed on!"

"I'm sorry," she said laughing, "but..." Her smile faded. "Whadda mean Glen got a blowjob?"

Mike glanced back at me. I wasn't paying close attention to the conversation, as I was totally mesmerized by Bunny's stunning hooters, wondering what it would be like to tittie-fuck her.

"Ain't that right Glen?"

"Glen?" questioned Wendy. "Glen!"

"Uh? What?" I said snapping back to a very distorted reality.

"Who gave you a blowjob?" demanded my wife.

"Bunny!" answered Mike for me. "While you were pushing me into the briers, Bunny was..."

"Mike!" scolded Bunny halfheartedly.

"What the fuck? We're all married. She knows what a blowjob is. Don't 'cha Babe?"

Wendy was glaring at me. I was totally confounded.

"Whadda you say, Glen?" Mike asked.

I still hadn't caught up with the conversation, but knew it was sexual in nature. I wasn't sure of exactly what they talking about, but I knew what was on my mind, and blurted, "Yeah. I'd like to see some tit!" Grinning like a fool, I looked right at Wendy and boldly said, "Go on Babe. Take it off!"

"Glen?"

"Yeah," said Mike. "Good idea, Wendy. You too, Bunny. Here Hun, let me help you." Mike leaned back next to his wife, and in the next instant, her big boobs were bared and jiggling about unretrained. "Nice tits, huh, Glen?"

I was lying down, propped up on my elbow, my face not but a few inches from Bunny's pink tipped mummeries. "Oh, yeah," I replied with a snicker, my dick tenting out my shorts. "Very nice tits."

Mike then said to Wendy, "Your turn, Babe."

"Glen?"

"Yeah, your turn," I said with a giggle before turning my attention back to the melons of our guest.

Smiling sweetly, Bunny leaned forward, brushing her tits across my face, her nipples growing harder with each pleasing pass. Nuzzled into Bunny's bosom, I turned my head to see Mike chowing down on my wife's tit, her t-shirt pulled over her head, binding her arms at the wrists while she fruitlessly struggled. Wendy was looking at me wide eyed, totally surprised by the turn of events. I started to protest, but as Bunny pushed her nipple to my lips, I forgot all about what Mike was doing to my wife.

I had a great time immersed in the unfamiliar fleshy mounds, giving them a good oral workover. Bunny's hand found it's way down into my shorts. As her fingers gently wrapped around my stiff cock, I guiltily looked over at Wendy.

Mike was kneeling buck naked next to my wife, pulling her shorts over her ankles.

Bunny lifted her hips, and pulled her bikini bottoms off her hips and as she did, she pulled my head into her crotch. With an invitation like that, I wasted no time trying to fit my entire face inside her pussy, determined to give her as much pleasure as she had given me an hour or so before. Her aroma and taste drove me nearly insane. Nothing else in the universe existed except her wonderful pussy, so familiar yet strange.

Time was distorted, and I really have no idea how long I ate her out before her thighs clamped around my head in a vice-like grip. I broke away, lest I smother, and sat up gasping for air. Mike was right there, not but a few inches from my sopping face.

"Okay if I fuck her?"

Thinking he meant his wife, I said, "Yeah, go ahead. Fuck her all you want."

"Thanks. You too buddy," he replied. "Have fun."

Dazed and somewhat confused, I watched as Mike grabbed my naked wife by the ankles and pushed her legs high into air. It wasn't until he scooted into the slot that I realized what was about to happen. I tried to shout, "Wait a minute!" but the words were slow to form. Then it was too late, he sank into her before the words formed on my lips.

Wendy moaned plaintively, then wrapped her legs around Mike waist. Dumbfounded, I watched as a complete stranger fucked my darling Wendy, no more than three feet from me.

"How about it?" whispered Bunny in my ear as she pulled down my jogging shorts. "They shouldn't have all the fun."

Wendy apparently was having fun, digging her heels into Mike's back and pulling him into her while urging him to, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh gawd yesssss! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Mesmerized by the lewd sight, I watched in silent awe as Mike pumped into her, generating a slapping sound each time he trust into her, her pelvis thrusting upwards and her tits bouncing in sync with the hard fucking she was receiving.

Bunny pulled me down on top of her, my dick finding it's way into her without any trouble. Fucking Bunny, I watched Mike fuck Wendy. Wendy's face was contorted by fuck lust and I knew from her expression and experience the precise moment she came.

It's strange. I hardly remember fucking Bunny that first time, but I do remember clearly Wendy's first coupling with Mike. After that, I mostly only remember screwing Bunny, and the way her marvelous pussy squeezed and caressed my hard cock. Several times that afternoon I mounted her or she mounted me, all the while only few feet away, our spouses screwed and sucked and screwed with equal abandon.

At one point, I was lying on my back while Bunny vacuum sucked me to yet another erection. Mike too was on his back, my head only a foot or so away from his hip. I remember vividly the sight of Wendy's distended pussy lips pulling outward each time she rose up on his cock and then the sight of his cock pushing into her as she sat back down. She was facing away from him and he had a finger up her ass.

Suddenly Wendy pulled off Mike and squatted on my face, her cum soaked pussy enveloping my mug. Bunny stopped sucking and instead sat on my dick, the two girls apparently making out while they both gyrated on me. I really couldn't see too much, but when Wendy rotated her hips far back, I caught a brief glimpse of the two girls feeling each other up and Mike's cock sandwiched between the two girls lips. Then Wendy rotated far forward and she was rubbing her asshole in my face, not that I minded.

I licked and then pushed my tongue into her butthole. This was something new as we rarely ventured into the area of anal sex except for the rare occasions that she let me finger her and even rarer occasions when she was so wasted that she let me ass fuck her. It was really nasty tonguing her ass, not the taste, but the act itself and I was really enjoying it. After a few minutes Bunny pulled off and Wendy leaned forward to suck my dick while I continued to eat her ass out.

Mike lifted her hips off me, leaving her groin hovering above my head. He wiped something into her ass crack and then coated his dick. Reaching up, I spread my wife's ass cheeks and then from only inches away, watched as Mike pushed his cock into Wendy's seldom used ass.

Mike worked his dick into her a little at a time, her moans muffled into wonderful vibrations around my cock. The constant humming on my cock accompanied the spectacle of Mike's dick sawing in and out of my wife's ass, his balls swinging and nearly brushing across my face. Wendy's pussy lips opened and closed as she began to orgasm. Before too long she was shaking with pleasure as another orgasm swept over her, her wild gyrations pulling his spurting cock from her rectum, his cum shooting all over me as much as on Wendy.

They both collapsed to the side. I figured, "What the hell," and then proceeded to sodomize Bunny while Mike and Wendy watched. Apparently, Bunny and Mike ass fucked on a regular basis as her anus opened up and I slid right in. Then just like with her pussy muscles, she squeezed and massaged my cock with her rectal muscles. I had been already so near that I couldn't have gotten off more than a dozen full strokes before the tingling in my dick went out of control. I struggled to hold off, but with the extra stimulation, it was more than I could handle and I shot off too early, way too early into Bunny's ass. However, the next time she got me up, I fucked her in the ass for a long, long time.

It wasn't until late in the afternoon that Mike and I switched back to our own mates and I fucked Wendy. Sinking into her steaming hot, cum laden snatch, we went wild, fucking like demons. As I had cum several times already that afternoon, we fucked for what seemed hours, pausing every so often for Wendy to orally rejuvenate my flagging erection. Meanwhile, Mike and Bunny had their own wild time.

The copulating eventually ended, the four us totally exhausted. I must have fallen asleep on top of Wendy, as I was still between her legs when the chill of the early evening air woke me up. I looked about; Mike and Bunny were gone. I rolled off, but Wendy stayed with me, rolling on top of me.

"That was fun," she said giving me a sweet kiss, her eyes searching mine for insight.

Memories of the licentious afternoon flooded back to me. What did I do? What had we done? We had never even discussed doing anything like what we did, much less actually do it before. I could only mutter, "Yeah, but..."

"Regrets?"

"Uh, no. How about you?"

"No, not really."

END

12