A Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their breathing was ragged, and the moans that were coming out of them mingled into one voice. Abruptly, he slid an arm underneath the small of her back and lifted and turned with one movement so that she was on top of him and he was sitting partially up underneath her.

"Yes," escaped her in a long sigh, as her shins hit the bed, strong, lean calves against the outsides of his thighs, and palms against his chest. She began to roll her hips, making him slide in and out of her, controlling the depth and making the top of his cock rub against her clit.

They were both covered in a fine sheen of sweat and flushed, the ancient air-conditioning no match for their exertions. She gripped at the muscles in his shoulders and kissed him hard as his fingers clutched at the hair at the base of her skull.

"I'm...," he gasped.

"Mmmhmm, me too," she hissed back. "Keep going, hold on, I'll tell you..."

Her movements on top of him became more frenetic, and her breathing faster and deeper.

"Lauren," he whimpered.

"Yes!" she answered, and he felt her pussy contract around him, the motions of her hips become more irregular and agitated.

"Lauren!" he demanded.

"Yes! Come, Connor! Come inside me," she said and then closed her mouth on his neck and gripped her arms around him tightly.

He did with a howl, hands clutching at her, pulsing almost painfully with intensity and pleasure.

He collapsed backward onto the bed, still inside her, and she collapsed with him, falling forward onto his chest.

She recovered before he did and lifted her head enough to look down at his face. He was still breathing hard and overwhelmed with emotion and pleasure when she spoke.

"Do you think anyone was watching us?"