All Comments on 'A Room with a View'

by pandsal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A good story

That was a very good story but there was one aspect of it that caught my attention. The conversations between them seemed more like the dialogue of two people conducting a business transaction rather than arranging and carrying on an affair.

GoneAgainGoneAgainover 18 years ago
Very good story

Wish that could happen to me! Want to read what happens next...chapter 2 ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
X L ANT!!!!!

Man you sure know how to write. There's passion without smut. I loved it. WOW!

Foxe

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Very believable story

I have to agree with saw man1 there is absolutely no passion or lust in their dialogue. It almost sounds forced no intimacy.

Nice story

oregon_galoregon_galover 18 years ago
restraint in the ...

dialog is evident and almost prudish. i wanted her to let her hair down and steep herself in passion. otherwize a nice read.

Prof BillProf Billover 17 years ago
Intelligent and literate folks can enjoy sex, too!

Now that I've passed "that certain age," I can appreciate this couple very much because I've had experiences that were similar in tone if not all the details.

I've always thought the brain was the most important sexual organ and these two would agree with that, I think. Talking about what they like, teasing each other secure in the knowledge that they'll soon have each other, knowing who they are and what they need and want, and being able to enjoy each moment of the build-up is a really quite wonderful way to have and enjoy sex. I hope all the readers are able to experience this at some time. In the meantime, I'm off to read more from this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
truly loved the erotic pacing

the sexual tension developed smoothly, and i really was excited for the slow buildup..then the loving itself , sort of like sexual edging , became ever more thrilling! great technique...

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
Very Clever

Very good well made up story and so sexy a thought to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous