A Rose by Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a good girl."

Setting the bottles on the bedside table, he walked around behind her and stripped off his underwear. While she had been asleep, Steve had spent nearly an hour looking at various online porn sites. Recalling one of the videos he had flipped through, he slowly stroked himself to full mast. Ah, the benefits of youth. Fetching another condom from his bag, he tore it open and rolled it on.

For a moment, he thought about giving her the opportunity to moisten the exterior with her mouth. Afraid that she may feel the need to bite down on him, Steve instead fished out a small single-use tube of lubricant and twisted off the top. Smearing it over the condom, he wiped his hand on the bedspread.

Kneeling behind her, his knees pressed against the insides of her thighs, he used one hand to pull her ass apart and another to aim his shaft at her small, puckered hole. When the tip of his cock lightly pressed against her, she realized what he was doing. Squirming, trying to move her rear away, he put his hand on her waist and held her down against the bed.

"No, please, I don't think..."

"Shut up."

When the head of his cock breached her entrance, Rose whimpered; leaning forward, he mercilessly let his body weight press his entire length into her in one fluid motion. Every inch brought a new groan or sound of protest. Covering her body with his, Steve leaned down and pressed his lips to her ear. Her hair reeked of cigarette smoke, making him turn his head and take a deep breath.

"It would be in your best interest to stay quiet," he whispered.

One hand snaked under her throat; the other crept under her chest, finding one of her small nipples. Giving it a hard pinch, he listened to her squeal through closed lips. Rocking back, he slowly began to grind against her.

"You didn't think that I would waste my time on your sorry excuse for a pussy, did you?"

"But," she protested, before he tightened his grip on her windpipe and silenced her.

Placing his knees on either side of her, Steve slipped his cock in and out of her, his upper torso still pressing down into her. He palmed her entire breast, squeezing it harshly. His decision to take her ass had been by process of elimination. The first two orifices he had sampled did little to provide more than basic pleasure, so it was only logical that he try the third. After all, she had offered herself to him. It may have been conditional, but it was an offer nonetheless. Had she not displayed such a poor performance when left on her own, none of what had followed would have happened.

Her walls squeezed his shaft, both welcoming and fearing each thrust. Surprisingly, it didn't take him long to peak. Had the situation been any different, he may have delayed his impending climax; he would have taken care to observe her needs, to keep his thrusts slower and more tender. Rose, however, was nothing more than an object, a receptacle for him.

Thrusting forward, his feet lifted up in the air. He came with a hiss, caused by the sudden intake of air between clenched teeth. Steve's nerves and senses seemed to rush forward, convening in his loins and exiting his body all at once. For a moment, he stayed on top of her and caught his breath. Once he was sure that he was finished, he slowly peeled his sweaty torso off of her.

Lifting his body off of her, Steve landed on his feet and looked down at her. Tearing off the slippery condom, he slowly padded into the bathroom and submitted it to the same treatment as the first. When he reentered the bedroom, Rose had resumed sobbing quietly. She wouldn't look at him, but he could tell by the slight turn of her head that she was curious as to what would come next, and at the same time slightly fearful.

You've served your purpose, he thought, the image of a handprint still barely discernable on her ass.

Pulling on his shorts, Steve walked over to where her feet lay bound. Slipping the buckles open, he carefully unfastened her feet. Taking care to stay out of range, should she choose to try and kick him, he set the belts aside and made his way to her head.

"I don't suppose I need to go through all of the 'If you say anything, I'll come and find you,' do I?"

"No," she whispered with a sniffle, her eyes cut downwards.

His fingers worked the knots binding her hands, slowly untying them. When she lay unrestricted on the bed, he grabbed her under the arm.

"Get up."

Dragging Rose off of the bed, and letting her stand on her shaky feet, he pulled her towards the door. Cracking it open and looking up and down the hall to make sure no one was looking, Steve shoved her out into the hallway. Grabbing her clothes in a bundle, he pitched them towards her. Not even bothering to see what she did, he closed the door and locked the deadbolt. Swinging the safety latch over, Steve sighed and cut on the bathroom lights. He heard the door across the hall open and close quickly, and smiled.

Twenty minutes later, Steve had showered and was lying in bed. Reaching over, he scrolled down the calendar on his phone and confirmed that he had to be up and gone by 7:30. Setting the alarm for 6:00, he flicked off the light and rolled over; quickly closing his eyes and drifting off, Steve dropped into one of the deepest sleeps that he had experienced in two years.

12