All Comments on 'A Rose for Christmas'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful story

Thank you.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
A Happy Holiday

Good stuff.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AND A BABY RUTH TO INDULGE

the funny part is, hes doing the same thing his next-ex is without any qualms and looking to the future. TK U MLJ LV NV

YDB95YDB95over 12 years agoAuthor
True

I know, the irony is not lost on me. I am planning to adddress that in the sequel, but I haven't decided how yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was a wonderful story. I truly enjoyed myself while i was reading. Thank you.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years ago
Sweet and steamy....

What a sweet and steamy holiday treat! I didn't expect such tenderness with how revved up Paul and Rose were in the elevator. It was refreshing! I was so caught up in the tale, I actually don't really mind not knowing what is to come. But I do imagine Don will be kicked to the curb. Rose made it clear (as did Don's behavior) that there was no love left in their marriage. Sometimes, staying together for the children's sake isn't the healthiest. The only thing I might have liked to have seen was that they were separated or in the process of divorce. But I can overlook that detail in this story because I understand the miracle of a connection like that. Both these souls were hurting and were blessed by a love healing. Good luck! :)

~Luna

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Delightful!

Perfect that he was from Omaha, perfect that he had felt the pain of a break-up so acutely and perfect that he decided to step back into living! My own Dad told me more than once that those who have suffered pain are those who can experience the greatest joys. Perhaps this story is the opening for just that for both of them... and her daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous