A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers

Eric lifted her skirt to find her core hot and wet, ready for his cock. He gently laid her down, but instead of removing his breeches, which showed a very large bulge, he took his mouth from her breast and buried it under her skirts.

When he found her thighs with his mouth, Viviane almost sat up in shock. No man had ever had his mouth down there before! They had all been too eager to have their cocks inside her!

Slowly, he kissed and licked his way up her thighs, to her most private part, and when he got there, he stayed. Her moistness turned to wetness, and, as he licked and kissed, suddenly she felt a flood of liquid flow out of her as she felt overwhelmed with pleasurable feelings.

Viviane thought surely he would stop his torturous pleasure then, but instead, he inserted his fingers into her eager center and began thrusting as if they were a cock.

No man had ever cared for anything but his own pleasure with her before. She was riding on a cloud of ecstasy that would not leave her. She could not believe the feelings that were coming from this man's mouth, and he had not yet put his cock inside her.

She arched her back and cried out as she came again, seeing stars as she went over the edge.

Before she had fully come back to earth, she felt the largest cock she had ever had sliding into her cunt. She opened her eyes to see Eric's bare torso leaning over her as he slowly began to thrust inside her. She had never felt so full in her life. She smiled up at him and grabbed his arse, urging him to press his cock further and further into her until he was inside her as far as he would go. She came again, and his expression told her that he felt the inner walls of her cunt contract around his cock.

He was shining with sweat when he rolled over, setting her on top of him. He put his hands on her hips, dictating the rhythm for a while, but after a few minutes she took over, setting her own pace, grinding her pelvis against his to stimulate her little button more fully and going at any pace she wanted as he fondled her beautiful breasts which were bouncing so attractively.

Then she climbed off of him and knelt on the grass, removing her gown in the process. She looked back over her shoulder and begged him to bugger her. He smiled and knelt behind her, slowly rubbing his immense cock against her tiny rosebud before slowly inserting it inside her. She had never felt anything so immense in her life as he began to fuck her arse faster and faster. Her orgasms were earth shattering, and she was near collapse, she was cumming so incredibly hard. Soon all you could hear were their moans of pleasure and his balls slapping against her as he slammed his cock up her arse with vigor.

Finally, Viviane felt Eric's cock seem to get even bigger inside her. He pumped a few last times as he sprayed his sperm deep inside her anal walls, finally collapsing on top of her as she screamed her completion and spasmed around him.

He pulled his messy member from her arse, and she rolled over to kiss him again. He looked at her and said, "Thank you, Milady. That was fun. Now, if you could return the favor I did you, I can get back to work."

Viviane looked at him in shock. He just smiled and nodded at his no longer erect cock bobbing in front of him.

He wanted her to suck him, after it had been... in her arse?

She closed her eyes for a moment. It would certainly not be the most distasteful thing she had done. She leaned down and licked every surface of his cock, paying attention to his balls too, when he pointed them out.

"Ah. Thank you again, Milady. That was a marvelous fuck. I think I could do it again, if you are willing. Now I must be off."

And with that, he donned breeches and shirt and walked out of the forest in the direction of the stables.

Viviane lay there on the grass, naked, with cum leaking from her ass, thinking about the man she had just met. Never before had she met a man who could resist her charms. Never before had she met a man who had walked off after sex without begging and pleading for more! In fact, she thought, never before had the man been the one who walked off! SHE walked off while HE begged and pleaded for more. This man intrigued her, and, had he stayed a moment more, she would have been on her knees begging for more.

And he was a peasant, in the bargain. She couldn't believe her bad luck.

Could this be what love was like? She believed she could fuck Eric every day, as many times a day as he would let her and never grow tired. Was that what love was like? If so, how did one go about getting the other party to feel the same?

She wondered if he was indifferent to her because of the difference in their stations. She pondered for a moment. Well, she had no official station, but she would never be a peasant, exactly... perhaps, though, if she let him know that without her association with Drest she would be closer to a peasant.

But no, that would cause her to live in less comfortable circumstances than she would like. Perhaps she could convince Drest to make Eric a minor Lord? She thought about that idea for a few moments. That would probably cost her another night in Drest's arms, but if it would get Eric to love her... well, it just might be worth it.

On the other hand, while it might take longer, when she was queen of both realms, she could make Eric her consort, and could be fucked by him three times a day.

Still, when she reached her goals, would he love her back, or would he scorn her?

Viviane rolled to her stomach, feeling the moisture leaking from her arse and the warm sun on her naked back as she pondered the question plaguing her. How did you make one love another?

"I don't know, but I am going to do it," she said aloud.

Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers
12