A Run-in with the Confident Bitch

Story Info
My first time suffering for her.
1.2k words
3.62
20.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You really need to be careful when dealing with a confident bitch.

She'd warned me about 1000 times that she was really not a dom. She was a twisted sadistic evil bitch....but a submissive one. Her sadism was mostly inward-facing. But as sometimes seems to happen, I woke up a sleeping dragon which she called her "Confident Bitch". Anyway - it's a talent of mine. So after years of talking and flirting and not really doing anything about it...we finally, y'know, did something.

Before I tell you about how that went, let me tell you a little more about the days before I visited. She'd had me tease myself - edging. I think I'd edged 20 times before I left to see her. Additionally, I'd shaved around my cock and balls in preparation for a future date with her when I'd be locked in a cock cage.

I got a big warm hug when I arrived. Lemme tell you, she gives good hug. She asked me about my drive and then bam - ordered me to the floor to show her "what you've been doing" - stroking myself to the edge. Then - bam - time to go out and eat...right after giving me something to put in my pocket - a neatly wrapped up penis gag. Well, that was gonna distract me at the restaurant.

After we got to the restaurant and ordered our food she leaned in and told me that she was pretty sure I needed to visit the men's room and "make it 21". I dunno about you, but the idea of stroking myself in the men's room is the opposite of arousing. But I managed to do it. Okay - I sorta did it. I told her, "maybe 20 and 3/4".

So - back home - and I'm gonna tell you I was pretty damn nervous. Y'see, she'd told me some things she'd do. I could tell you now but why spoil it? Thing is - knowing what was coming didn't make it easier - it made it harder. It was inevitable.

She tied me down. I could move a little, but not much. Then she noted that I'd done a pretty horrible job of shaving. Well, it's not easy and I hadn't really meant to get every bit yet...but she was in the mood to be helpful. So she got a really bright light and a pair of tweezers.

Have you ever had someone tweeze individual hairs out of your balls? Or small groups of hairs? Holy fucking fuck that hurts. I would have sworn she was ripping my skin off. Of course, in doing this she was handling my cock and stroking and squeezing and I kept getting hard. In fact, she pointed out that was I oozing pre-cum everywhere, so clearly i was enjoying this. Well...no.....I was hating it, but that didn't keep me from getting aroused. I don't know how many hairs she tweezed, but it was dozens and dozens.

Somewhere in the middle of that she leaned over and said, "This is making me SO WET - it's starting to drip down my thighs." And BAM - hearing that I went from "I've had enough" to a submissive puddle of goo.

Soon enough she got out a riding crop and used tapped my thighs with it. "I'll give you a choice: you can have more tweezing or you can take one hard crop to the balls." I don't know if I sobbed at that choice, but it was close. "Can you....show me against my thigh how hard you'll use the crop?" She did. It was hard enough.

"Ummmmmm....more tweezing, please?"

And she did. "I KNEW you liked this!" After a while, "Are you ready for the crop now, or more tweezing?"

I had no idea that I was still going to get the crop. "Oh, yes. Your choice just meant you got more tweezing."

There was part of me which wanted to give her a little golf clap for her mindfuckery. The rest of me was cuffed to the bed. Heh. And to make it worse, naturally - she'd made me ask for it. Ask for one and then the other. She kept me verbal so I couldn't just bliss out in my submission. She made me stay with her and ask for every fucking thing she did.

The crop, by the way, felt about exactly like you'd think being cropped in the balls would feel. It hurts just thinking about it. She held me afterwards - caressed me nicely - made me feel cherished. I'd hated so much of what she did, but I was soaring. It was a powerful mix - I hated it, I loved it.

After that? Well, she untied me and sent me off to wash that penis gag and prepare it for use. Now. Here was her evil little plan. One penis gag in my mouth, strapped onto my head and a big fucking dildo on the other side of that which which I would fuck her. My cock, naturally, was throbbing with need, but I wasn't going to get to use it. Nor would I get to use my hands or mouth. I was a sex toy. Why yes, I am a pervy sick fuck, because that idea just made me hotter. Reality didn't work as well as fantasy did, because I kept gagging on the gag - I have a very, very, very strong gag reflex - and retching with a gag locked into your mouth didn't seem like a good idea. Plan B was locking the dildo to my thigh - that worked fine.

In fact, she had an ear-piercing, screaming orgasm which really made all glowy. if you're gonna be a sex toy, it pays to be a useful one.

Next? She put me on my back and had me stroke myself. "Keep going to the edge, but don't stop. and don't cum." Fuck. I knew she was just trying to force me to disobey. But just as much, my pervy little mind really didn't want to cum without her permission. So it was really difficult...but eventually, I couldn't hold back.

I. Fucking. Erupted.

Which, despite the lack of permission would have been nice except....

Well, she very helpfully got a wet washcloth and cleaned me up and then made me tell her what would happen next. Remember - I'd told you she'd told me.

"You're going to make me suck my cum from the washcloth, Sir."

Well - actually, I mumbled and hid and wished that time would stop. But she made me tell her clearly - it just took a while. Meanwhile, I retched and gagged and did my best - which was pretty lame - but I really did try. I certainly didn't get it all - but I got enough.

And that was that, really. She made me feel submissive and humiliated and used and hers and cherished all at once. And while everything didn't go as scripted, it went perfectly. We held each other and talked and just as I was coming back to being my normal-self...

"you're going to masturbate thinking about me tweezing you."

Bitch. I wasn't going to before she said that, but...well. Now I know she was right. On things like this, she appears to always be right. It's like she's got read/write access into my mind.

You really need to be careful when dealing with a confident bitch.