A Run-in with the Law

Story Info
Alone on backroad with two state troopers.
2.1k words
4.02
55.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was speeding. She knew it. And she had had a few drinks earlier, not enough to be intoxicated, hell not even buzzed anymore, but the police never listened to that story. To top it all off, this was the fourth time this month she had been pulled over for speeding. With three recent warnings, she knew that this one would be a ticket...

...Julia had been out at a bar with some friends. Her husband had convinced her to go and have a good time; she had earned it he said. Hell, he even picked out her outfit: short black skirt, white thong, no bra, and a nearly sheer white top. Julia had to admit, she looked damn good. She arrived at the bar, got a drink and found her friends. They danced as a group, as girls like to do. But on two occasions, a young guy cut in, and moved her off by herself. Her friends hooting and hollering each time it happened. The guy couldn't keep his hands off her, and after a few drinks, she didn't mind, but she kept reminding him she was married. And he kept reminding her they were only dancing, as he grabbed her ass and ground his crotch into her. This guy knew how to dirty dance and it was having the desired effect on her, but she kept her head. Him fondling her was one thing, but full blown cheating was not going to happen. After the second time he pulled her away and danced with her, she was on the brink. She was so damned horny she needed some relief and fast. Julia thanked the guy for the dance, said good bye to her friends, and just about ran out of the bar. Her husband was in for the fucking of a lifetime when she got home...

...back to reality. Her she was, on a back road, with two State Police troopers approaching her car. She was still horny as hell, and it only seemed to be getting worse. "This must be what he means when he says blue balls," Julia muttered to herself. She could see the troopers approaching on either side of her car. "Her we go," she thought to herself as she rolled down he window and put on her best smile, "good evening trooper, is everything all right?"

"License and registration please," trooper number one said.

"Sure thing," Julia replied, handing him her license, "I just have to get my registration out". As she leaned into the passenger seat, she was suddenly very aware that the trooper at her window could see her ass and thong as her skirt rode up, and the trooper at the passenger window was getting a wonderful view of her tits down her shirt. "Why not have some fun," she thought to her self, and wiggled around much more than was needed while looking for her registration. Knowing that she had given them a small show to remember, she decided to take a chance. Horny beyond belief, and excited at having two cops looking at her, she was not acting herself. She sat back up, and looked up into the trooper's eyes, "I appear to have misplaced my registration trooper." Figuring that her little show would have the cops cutting her some slack, she smiled up at him.

"Mrs. Strait, Julia, please step out of the car. I notice the smell of alcohol, and you do not have your registration. We are going to conduct a field sobriety test, and check your vehicle for open containers," stated trooper O'Brien, as his partner trooper Grant opened her passenger door, and started searching the floor.

"Oh fuck," she thought, "I'm screwed."

"Have you had anything to drink tonight?" trooper O'Brien asked as she stepped out of her vehicle.

"Yeah, a few drinks a couple of hours ago," she answered, "I'm not drunk."

"We'll see about that," trooper O'Brien said, "trooper Grant, go to the cruiser and get the breathalyzer ready."

"The one calibrated for women right?" trooper Grant asked.

"Yes, I think that one will work," O'Brien answered, "ok Julia, I'd like you to walk to me in a straight line, toe to heel, then back to your vehicle." As she walked, she notice that O'Brien was not once looking up at her, he was studying her legs. As she got back to her vehicle she heard trooper O'Brien say, "Hands on the hood and spread your legs, I am going to search you for hidden weapons." "Maybe this won't be so bad after all", she thought, O'Brien had to be about 6'5", and solid muscle, with dark hair and dark eyes. She felt her heart racing as she heard him approach her from behind. When he stopped right behind her, her heart was hammering. He slowly placed his hands on her shoulders, and traced them along her sides, brushing against her tits and making her gasp out loud. He then squatted behind her, his face only inches from her ass, as he ran his hands up her legs slowly.

"Trooper, can't you see I don't have a weapon on my legs," she asked looking down at him with a grin.

"Just let me do my job," he replied, as his hands went under her skirt stopping where the thin strip of silk separated her pussy from his hands. She could feel herself getting wetter by the second. He moved his hands up just a little more, pushing he thong into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm," she gasped, not able to control herself. Standing up right behind her, he leaned in close, pressing his cock into her ass.

"Trooper Grant has the breathalyzer ready back at our car. I'll be there after I finish this part of my paperwork," he said, as she pushed her ass back at him. As she walked to the cruiser she didn't know what to expect. Even though it was a back road another car could come by. Julia could see trooper Grant in the rear passenger seat as she approached the car. When she got around the door she saw why, his pants were around his ankles and his 8 inch cock was standing straight up.

"Is this the breathalyzer?" Julia asked walking towards the seated trooper.

"Yes Mrs. Straiit, that it is. You simply bend over at the waist and start sucking it. I'll tell you when the test is over," Grant replied. She was so horny, and excited she knew she wouldn't say no. With one hand she grabbed the side of the car, and the other grabbed his cock, as she buried it in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down as fast as she could.

"Damn that's good," Grant groaned, grabbing the back of her head and moving it up and down. She started jerking him faster as she sucked on just the head.

"I'm gonna cum soon, oh shit," he moaned. She stopped and stood up.

"I don't swallow my husbands cum, and I won't swallow yours, and I can't be having cum stains all over this outfit..." Julia told him, she started stripping. She couldn't believe it, she was on the side of the road, stripping nude, and blowing a state trooper. As she placed her clothes on the floor of the cruiser Grant said, "Damn you have a fine body, even better out of the clothes. Now come here and finish this test." She bent over and started sucking his cock with renewed vigor. She felt his grip tighten on her hair, pulling her head faster and faster up and down on his cock. Suddenly she stopped again, and turned to look behind her. Trooper O'Brien was standing there, rubbing his cock in her pussy.

"Are you going to tease me, or fuck me?" she asked, wiggling her ass as she went back to Grants cock. O'Brien grabbed her hips and pushed himself all the way in, burying his 9 inch cock to the hilt. "Ughhhhhhh," she moaned around Grants cock.

"I'm gonna cum," Grant said, lifting her head off his cock. He leaned back into the cruiser as she kept jerking him. Looking up he could see her tits bouncing as O'Brien fucked her from behind. "Uughhhhhhh", he grunted as he shot his cum all over her tits. Julia let go of his cock and bent over him, straddling him while O'Brien continued to pound her from behind.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so tight," O'Brien moaned to her, reaching around and rubbing her clit. That was it, she couldn't take anymore, "FUUUUCCCK, I'm cummming," Julia screamed as she came all over his cock. Collapsing onto Grant, she felt his cock getting hard again.

"Oh baby, I wanna cum in that sweet little ass of yours," O'Brien said. Julia had always been afraid of anal sex. Never going through with it anytime she started to try, but she was so turned on by the situation, she didn't care. Just as he pulled out of her pussy, a pair of headlights appeared in the horizon. They all froze as the lights got closer. Then they were past, and O'Brien was rubbing his cock head around her ass. "Mmmmmmm, go ahead....put it in my ass," Julia growled, feeling Grants cock pushing into her stomach. "Wait a minute O'Brien, Grant here is gonna fuck my pussy while you fuck my ass," she told them. Julia couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. She was an animal. She felt at that moment that nothing could ever put out the fire she was feeling in her pussy. "Ooooohhhh, yeaaaassss," she moaned as Grant slid into her pussy.

"Ok baby, here I come," O'Brien said as he slowly pushed his cock into her ass.

"Ohhhh.....oww owww....ughh.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she grunted as she felt O'Brien sink half of his cock into her ass. "Ok boys", she said, looking at each of them, "make me cum. She grabbed onto Grants shoulders as he started to fuck up into her pussy hard and fast. O'Brien didn't move much at all, but the sensations that were coming from his cock in her ass were driving her crazy. O'Brien moved his cock slowly out until it was just the head in her ass, then he would push it half way in, "Holy shit....holy shit...your ass is so tight baby, ohhhh shit yeah....mmmmmmm," O'Brien groaned as he pumped her ass. Then it hit her, like a freight train, her first anal orgasm. She grabbed Grants shoulders so hard she drew blood from her finger nails, and bit his chest leaving a mark. "FUUUUCCK, Aaghhhhhhhhhhh , ooooooo God yesss...yesssss....oh holy shit yes....ugh ugh .....Mmmmmmmmm," was all that she could manage as she thrashed about on their cocks.

"That's it baby, I'm cumming," O'Brien said as he gripped her hips and came in her ass, "ooooooo yeah baby, oh baby......mmmmmm". O' Brien stepped back pulling up his pants. Julia was riding Grant like there was no tomorrow. "Fuck me stud," she screamed at him, "I want to feel your cum in me....mmmmmmm yeahhh...fuck my sweet little pussy....mmmmmmm" Julia leaned back as far as she could, grabbing the seats and rocking her pussy all around his cock. "I'm cumming again....oh shit I'm cummming....ughhhh unnnghhhhhhh....ohhh yess.....yesss......YESSSSSSSSSS" Julia screamed as another orgasm crashed over her body.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so hot...ohh shit....it's so tight......Ughhhh....uhhhhh....oooo....it's so wet.....I'm cumming," he groaned as he shot his cum into her. Julia kept bouncing on his cock until he couldn't handle it anymore. She slid off him and sat there for a moment, catching her breath.

"I assume this means I won't be getting a speeding ticket," she said chuckling, as she pulled her shirt on. As she reached for her panties, trooper O'Brien grabbed them, and wiped her pussy with them, then put hem in his pocket, "No ticket tonight, and we'll even erase your warnings," he said as she pulled he skirt on.

"Thanks troopers," she said as she walked back to her vehicle,

When she got home, Jake met her in the living room, shocked as she started to strip and saw she wasn't wearing the thong he had picked out for her.

"Honey, wears your thong?" he asked sitting down.

"One of the state troopers I fucked on the way home kept it as a souvenir. Not only did I get out of a ticket tonight, but they deleted all my warnings too," she said, slowly walking towards him naked. She pulled down his shorts and freed his hard cock, and gave it a few gentle sucks to make sure it was ready for action.

"Mmmmm....are you going to tell me about it," he asked, enjoying the blow job he was getting.

"Sure," she said standing up and turning around. "I'll tell you all about it as you fuck my ass," she answered sitting on his cock and taking it all the way up her ass.

"I think I'm going to like this story," Jake said, running his hands all over her body.

"Me too baby, me too," Julia replied.