All Comments on 'A Sailor's Story'

by SubmissiveRomantic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

This is a really wonderful story, both ending were brilliant.

I am very sorry to hear those bad news about you!

teedeedubteedeedubover 10 years ago
OK

that's and interesting way to leave us. Good story, both endings were appropriate. I hate it that you are not going to continue writing but I fully understand and certainly wish you the very best.

Tim Walker

ender2k2kender2k2kover 9 years ago
I enjoyed your story.

I am sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope you are feeling better. I liked the revised ending you came up with. The original ending would only work with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story but....

cool story but too many guys in it... more guys' names in this story than girls'... i don't like that...

"these guys were fucking my mom" "that guy and his dad are my friends" " i was on a ship FILLED with guys" "got a ride from some guys" "please tell me about a guy while we fuck :D" naa bro...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

that was a great story. Liked the first ending better. May you be well and have many more wonderful years with the woman you love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Hope you're well. It's actually a good story. And the original ending is surely superior, and could have greatly worked in a saga.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago
Good story.

I have always enjoyed your stories. This one is from 2013 and you mentioned dealing with serious health problems. I am so glad you are still writing and I hope that means you are in good health. Wishing the best for you. Thanks for sharing your stories..

Catman290Catman290almost 2 years ago

Holy hell the original ending 💀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was a Machinist Mate "Nuke" on the USS Enterprise CVN 65 the tale end of the Viet Nam War. I was on board 5 years and did three deployments. I retired as a Sea Bee reserve. I really liked your story, with the first ending!

Ceeb CM1 (RET)

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

As a veteran of the Royal Navy surface fleet I can understand some of your feelings about your service in submarines.

I prefer your original ending to this story, the alternative was the cowards way out to my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really have a very strange kink. Not my cup of tea, but quite readable.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

great until the epilogue and her killing her Dad with sex, LOL AH, to be kept and used by 2 Amazon women!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveRomantic@SubmissiveRomantic
I'm just a guy; married for fifty one years to the same wonderful woman. My stories are based upon aspects of my life, are usually romantic in nature and feature strong dominate woman/girls and the guys that love them.