A Sailor's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want company?"

At first I panicked, not knowing if it was Kat or Ella. I felt a hand take hold of me and pull me close to her. As the flow of water down my face ceased and my vision cleared, I was relieved to be looking up into Kat's smiling face.

"Expecting someone else?"

"Relieved that it's you," I said pulling her head down so I could give her a kiss.

"Then you're lucky; it's seven o'clock, Ella is already out checking the traps or out hunting. She'll be back around nine, so you have plenty of time to help me wash my back."

I took the washcloth from her hand and started to wash her back, marveling at the expanse of the back and shoulders. At a little over six feet she was about eight inches taller than me, but her body seemed so much wider. Her muscles were well-defined, not from weight lifting, but rather from the day-to-day life of frontier woman. Without a strong man around, Kat and Ella had to do all the work themselves. All the heavy lifting, the back-breaking work that Eric had done, they were now doing on a daily basis. The hard work had built up her arms and legs, and she had long ago worked off any unwanted fat from her body.

I worked my soapy hands over her entire body, paying homage to her fantastic breasts and drawing moans of desire as I soaped up between her legs.

"Do me here and now, fast and hard, like a cave man would do his mate," she begged.

I turned her around and had her place her hands on the rock wall behind us. I felt somewhat guilty about the lack of foreplay, but soon found that there was no need as I slipped deeply into her in one long quick movement. This was not love-making, this was pure animalistic sex. The sounds of the water splashing into the pond being over whelmed by the grunts, groans and screams as our mutual orgasm shook our world. When we finally calmed down, almost demurely, we cleaned up once again and hurriedly dried ourselves and dressed before Ella returned.

Back in the dining room, I set the table, and then followed Kat out to the cook-house, which was located on the opposite side of the main house from the bath down a short winding tunnel which opened into a large cavern. The ceiling was at least twenty feet high, the room itself was about two hundred square feet with one large window and a small door facing out towards the outside of the mountain and a small opening to another tunnel that led deeper into the mountain. On the wall in between were a large table, an even larger hearth and fireplace, and a storage cabinet. A steady flow of water came out of a short pipe that protruded from the back wall, spilling onto a rock ledge before it dripped down the side of the wall and down, out of sight into the tunnel which led deeper into the mountain. I stood taking in all that surrounded me,

"This place is amazing. You have all the modern conveniences, running water and everything."

Kat busied herself gathering items for breakfast and said, "Eric designed and built everything. He was an engineer by trade, having graduated from the university in Stockholm, Sweden. He came to America, and settled in the west. He got a job as a wrangler on the ranch next to my parents' in Idaho and fell in love with the cowboy life. I met him one day while I was out riding the fence line between the ranches. It was a hot day and he was out there with no shirt, his body glistening with sweat, fixing a section of fence. I was seventeen years old, tall and awkward, and for me it was love at first sight. We got to know each other better, and after I graduated from high school, he asked me to marry him. But he said, before we could be married he wanted to have a house and land of his own. He made me promise to wait for him. He left for Alaska the next day.

"With his life savings he bought a thousand acres of land, including this mountain, and began to carve out a place for us. It was almost two years later that he returned to me. We married, spent that winter with my parents, and the next spring drove up here with everything I owned. It was a little overwhelming at first; all that was completed was the main part of the house. You had to go outside to reach the cook-house, and the outhouse was just that: a small wooden shack over a deep pit. But he showed me his plans and designs and said with my help we would beat the odds and carve out a good life here in the wilderness.

"And that's when he pulled a small bottle of gold colored nuggets out of his pocket. I had never seen raw gold as it came out of the ground and it took a while for it to sink in. 'I found these while I was digging out the dirt from the new cook-house. I'm hoping that there will be more on the other side of the house.' Five years later Ella was born and, for the next fifteen years we worked on the existing rooms, expanded the cooking area, connecting it to the main house, dug out the cavern for the outhouse and shower, diverted the water from a hot spring that Eric discovered further up the mountain, to feed both the shower and the cook-house, and finally dug a tunnel down to a natural cave which serves as a workshop. With the house completed, Eric spent much of his time digging small caves into the side of the mountain, using water that runs from a small creek fed pond to run our sluice box. We were finding enough gold to fund our wants and needs, and put away something for Ella's future.

Slowly Kat stopped her busy-work as she related the next part of her tale.

"One morning I got up early and let Eric sleep while I went to make breakfast. When I came back I found him still in bed. Playfully, I pulled off the covers and jumped on the bed; that's when I discovered that he was dead. When I got over the initial shock, I got a hold of myself and, with Ella's help, carried him out to the front of the house. We buried him in the shade of a large tree. To this day I don't know what killed him. It could have been a heart attack, or a stroke; at that point all I cared about was how I was going to carry on, bringing up my young teen-aged daughter. Was it going to be here or was I going to admit defeat and head back to home? Fortunately for me, having Ella here was like having a grown man around the house. Even at that age, she was as strong as a man and could help with anything that had to be done. I told her that it was her decision if and when we ever left our mountain behind."

Up until this point I let her tell her story, not wishing to interrupt. It seemed to me that I was probably the first person that she had opened up her heart to, and I could see all the pent up emotions rushing out. I held her tightly, trying to comfort her, as she sobbed quietly in my arms.

After about ten minutes she said, "Sorry; I don't know what came over me, but I feel a lot better now."

"Don't be sorry. You've gone through a lot, a lot more than most people, and sometimes you just have to let it out. I'm happy I was here to help."

"I am too, I didn't realize just how lonely I really was until you came along. Last night was really special for me; thank you for everything. If you want to leave I'll do everything I can to see you get to Anchorage safely."

I had forgotten that technically I was being held here against my will.

"What happens if I don't want to leave?"

She looked at me a smile slowly coming to her face and a twinkle to her eye.

"I was sort of hoping that you'd say something like that."

She wrapped her arms around me, lifting my hundred twenty five plus pounds as if it weighed nothing at all.

"But you're going to have to earn your keep; there's no free rides up here in Alaska," she said kissing me deeply and twirling me around.

When she finally put me down, and after I caught my breath, I said kiddingly,

"I thought I did last night."

"Oh that was only a down payment, you'll have to work a lot harder than that if you want to stay here with Ella and me," she said with a hearty laugh. "Keeping me happy is only one of your jobs, I'll think of more later. Right now you can help by carrying that pot of coffee into the dining room, while I finish up these biscuits."

As it turned out I wasn't going anywhere any time soon anyway. The winter came early that year to Alaska; we found ourselves snowed in, the path back out to the main road would not be passable until spring. During that time I became more comfortable in my new role as quasi-husband and step-father; although I could never get used to the fact that Ella was so uninhibited around me.

To keep myself in check, my constant mantra was 'she's your step-daughter, she's only nineteen years old, and Kat will tear your cock off and shove it down your throat.'

It was quite effective. That is until one night after we had made love and Kat and I were cuddling under the covers.

"Tom, I have a favor to ask. It's a big one and it involves Ella."

"Kat, you know I love Ella as if she were my own. I'd do anything for either of you, just ask."

Kat took a deep breath, sighed, and said, "I want you to teach her how to make love with a man."

Not believing what I had just heard I asked, "You want me to teach her what?"

"I want you to teach her how to make love with a man."

"Isn't that your job? You know, the mother daughter talks... that sort of thing?"

"No, we've already had those talks; she knows what to do. Maybe I'm not explaining this right. I want you to show her how to make love; you and her together."

"Kat, I can't do that; she's your daughter. How can you ask me to do such a thing?"

"Easily. Look around you; do you see any other person here with one of these?" she said, taking my flaccid cock into her hand and giving it a squeeze. "Seriously, I want her first time to be special, to be in a loving atmosphere with a person that loves her as much as she loves him."

She saw the stunned expression on my face. "Men; you can be so blind sometimes. She's loved you since that first week that you were here. Why do you think she keeps flaunting herself in front of you; Ella wants you to notice her, to desire her."

"I've done nothing but notice her since the day I woke up in your bed; she's a beautiful sexy young woman. But she's also the daughter of the woman I love. Can't she drive into town on a more regular basis and meet someone there?"

"We talked about that; she's not interested in meeting anyone else, and she certainly doesn't want to leave here." She continued, "Who says you can't have more than one love in your life? After all, this is the last American wilderness."

"I don't know Kat; let me think about it. I can't give you an answer tonight."

Long after Kat was sound asleep, I lay there in our bed pondering the dilemma she had presented me.

'If I agree to make love with Ella, how is that going to affect my relationship with Kat; will she become jealous if it becomes more than just a one-time thing? How will it affect their relationship with each other? They obviously love each other very much; I can't allow myself to become a wedge that drives them apart. And finally, what happens if afterwards one or both of them force me to choose between them; how do I do that?'

As I lay there, the image of Ella, standing under the shower that first day, the soapy water cascading over her magnificent breasts suddenly popped into my mind and before I knew it I could feel my cock coming to life. 'Traitor!' I thought wryly.

For the next several days I spent as little time as possible alone with Ella; the only time we did spend together was when we were outside, hauling dirt from the creek bed up to the mining area to be processed or gathering wood. I watched her in awe as she shed her jacket, and wielded her axe, taking huge chunks out of the base of a large hemlock tree. With each blow the tree shook until with a loud crack it came crashing to the ground. Once the tree was stable, it was my turn to help clear the branches off the main trunk. We would then cut the trunk into five- or six-foot sections, depending upon its diameter, with a two-man saw. What I contributed to this effort is debatable. I spent more time watching the muscles of arms and shoulders expand and contract as she powered the saw back and forth. When we had the tree cut into manageable logs, I would stand back, watch her stand one of them on end and seemingly effortlessly stand up, hauling the log up onto her shoulder. I would grab the saw and the axe and follow her back to the clearing outside of the shop.

We would go back several more times; Ella would grab another log, while I would trim off the smaller branches and carry the larger ones back to the shop, until we had all of the usable wood outside of the shop. Each of the logs would be cut into smaller sections with the large saw and then she would split those sections into smaller pieces. Ella seemed to thrive on this type of labor; she would come into the shop, take off her jacket and yell, "God, I feel great!" expanding her chest and arms to their maximum, her shirt barely able to stay together. She would head up to the cook-house to get something to eat, while I would help Kat by bringing in dried wood for her candle- and soap–making, or go back outside and stack the freshly-split wood for future use; all the time trying to will my erection to subside.

I knew it was coming, and still I was surprised when as Kat and I were getting ready for bed, Kat blurted out,

"Well, have you made a decision?"

I tried for the next thirty minutes to get her to understand why I thought it was a bad idea, but finally when I knew it was hopeless I gave in.

"Alright; against my better judgment, I'll do it. But on one condition; you have to be there too."

"OK, but only as an observer. After all, she is my daughter."

Kat gave me such a hug and a kiss that I could have sworn I heard several of my ribs creaking; then she left the room, disappearing behind Ella's closed door.

They must have talked half the night because I never felt Kat return to our bed that night. The next morning at breakfast, Kat was all smiles.

"You're going to be working with me today; I want to pour a fresh batch of candles and I'll need extra firewood. After lunch, you have to take a shower and rest in our room until I come for you. Ella's going to be hauling dirt in the morning, and panning for gold in the afternoon. She'll shower later in the afternoon and get ready."

That afternoon I made one last trip to the outhouse after Kat confirmed that the coast was clear. When I returned to our room I found a pair of my white boxers on the bed. I slipped them on and waited patiently for Ella to arrive. I must have dozed off because suddenly I was awoken by a knock on the door. The door opened slowly and Ella slowly entered the room followed closely by Kat. Ella looked angelic, her blond hair twisted into a long braid that hung down from the side of her head, and she wore a simple white night-shirt that buttoned down the middle. On an average sized girl it would have reached down to her knees; on Ella it barely reached the top of her thighs. I stood up quickly and approached her, meeting her at the foot of the bed. Kat quietly slipped into the chair on the far wall as I took Ella's hands in mine.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"More than anything, Tom."

I took her head in my hands and gently pulled her down to my level and began to kiss her, short kisses on her lips, her cheeks, and her nose; then our kisses became more passionate, more intense as I felt her tongue invade my mouth, dueling mine for supremacy. I stepped back and, starting from the top button, which was barely holding the fabric over her breasts, I began to unfasten each button, kissing each new area of exposed flesh. When I finally reached the bottom, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and felt her body give a slight quiver. I stood before her as she gave her shoulders a quick shrug and the shirt slipped off her body.

Her large perfectly-shaped breasts seemed to defy gravity; they stood out proudly from her body directly in front of my face. Cupping one of them in my hand I leaned forward and took her extended nipple into my mouth. A moan of desire escaped her mouth as a gently nipped at it with my teeth as I whipped my tongue back and forth. I switched to the other breast and repeated the process, this time sucking hard as I used my tongue. I felt her hand take the back of my head and force it harder onto her breast. When I felt the pressure ease I returned to the area between her breasts and slowly started a trail of kisses down her center, stopping momentarily at her navel, allowing my tongue to invade its recesses before continuing downward. I fell to my knees, planting light kisses on her lips, down one side and up the other carefully avoiding her extended, prominent clit. Where my lips left my tongue followed, and soon I was running it up her middle, forcing it between her lips. I was rewarded for my efforts with several drops of moisture and the scent of her arousal. Her legs parted allowing me better access and, as I finally paid homage to her clit, I felt her hands grab hold of my head and her body convulse with the passion of her first orgasm.

When she sufficiently recovered, Ella urged me to stand and gently guided me backward to the edge of the bed. "Now it's my turn," she said as she pushed me backwards until I fell, my back resting sideways on the bed, my feet just barely touching the floor. She took my boxers by the waistband and forced them down off my hips, over my knees and onto the floor. My blood-engorged cock slapped onto my stomach and twitched in time with the pounding of my heart. Ella's hand wrapped around the base as she examined it closely.

"It's so big and hard; yet hot and soft to the touch."

She began with kisses on the head and slowly licked around the crown, her hand unhurriedly pumping up and down.

"Ella, stop; please stop, I can't hold off any more. Oh God, I'm going to cum."

Instead of stopping, Ella took as much of it as she could into her mouth, and continued to pump me harder and harder until I sent spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth.

"Mmmm" she said, "you taste good."

Not giving me any time to recuperate, Ella picked up my legs and pulled me onto the bed as she climbed over me and fell onto her back.

"Please hurry, I can't wait any longer I have to have you inside of me."

Sitting up I looked over at the chair where Kat had been sitting, it was empty and the door was closed. I was on my own with this young hellcat. 'So much for slow and romantic,' I thought, as I climbed up between her outstretched legs, with my cock in my hand ready to claim her virginity.

"This may sting for a bit --" was all I could manage to get out as I placed my cock between her lips. As I started to slowly apply pressure, I felt her legs rise into air and her heels settle on top of my ass; with a quick shove, she had me buried to the hilt.

"Oh my God, I feel it all the way up to my stomach."

She took the sides of my head in her hands and kissed me long and hard; then broke the kiss; saying "Go ahead, slowly at first, give it to me like you give it to my mother."

I started with long slow strokes, but soon picked up the pace. Ella moved my head to her breast; taking the hint I suckled on her nipple as I continued to plow into her. Very quickly our love-making turned into an old-fashioned fucking. I was grateful that it did; I wasn't looking for romance. I was supposed to be showing her how to make love and it appeared that she already knew the how, and didn't really care for the romance.

"That's it, Tom; give it to me hard, bite me, make me scream like my mother."

With each stroke I was practically being thrown off her, she was bucking so hard. I felt my balls tighten, and with one final lunge, I buried my cock deep inside her. I'm sure Kat heard her scream as my cumming set her off. I could feel her pussy milking me, contracting rhythmically around my now-withering cock. Still lying on her body, I placed my head on her breast and fell asleep. I had no way of knowing how long I slept, but I was suddenly awakened by Ella's turning us over. I ended up on my back, still lodged inside her.