A Sailor's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want more," she hissed, "Are you ready?"

I don't think it would have mattered if I had said no. Without waiting for a response, she began to slowly gyrate her hips, grinding pussy over my already responding cock. I held her tight, my hands barely reaching halfway around her upper arms. It was my turn to get fucked and I knew it; I was just going along for the ride.

"You like my muscles, don't you. I saw you staring at me that first day, while I was taking a shower. You were a naughty boy for looking, but I didn't care; I wanted you to look."

I tried to regain some control of the situation, but it was hopeless. My cock was rock hard, she knew she was driving me crazy; sitting up, she drove me deep within her. I could feel her internal muscles compressing around me, milking me, as she posed for me.

"See my muscles, see how strong I am; you are completely at my mercy; you'll do what I say, when I say and for how long I say."

I don't know how she did it, but she kept me on the edge of another cum for what seem like an eternity. Suddenly almost without warning, I felt my whole body convulse; I was practically doing sit ups, my whole upper body lifting off the bed. And then everything went hazy.

The next morning I woke up alone. The door was open and I could see sunlight coming from the main room. I tried to get up but my body was just too sore. I couldn't remember everything that happened that night. I knew that at some point, I felt Ella rubbing her dripping pussy over my mouth and felt her mouth sliding up and down my abused cock. I think she succeeded in getting me hard again and I think I had another orgasm while I fucked her from behind. I passed out again, and remember hearing her voice ordering me to get it up again; but I don't think I did.

Kat stuck her head into the room and saw that my eyes were open.

"I see you finally woke up."

"Good morning," I replied with a moan.

"Morning? It's the middle of the afternoon," she said with a laugh.

Then her voice turned more serious,

"I'm sorry I left you last night; I had no idea she was going work you over like that. I figured after her first couple of orgasms that she would have had enough. I must have fallen asleep because I didn't hear anything else until I heard her coming into her room this morning. When I asked how it went, she said she loved it... especially the first four times! She told me she finally went to sleep when she couldn't get it hard again. That's when I came in here and found you sprawled out, half dead, sideways on the bed. I picked you up, covered you, and I've been checking in every once in a while. Do you want anything to eat?"

"Just help me up, I think I need a shower."

Kat helped me down to the shower; I can't tell you how good that hot water felt on my aching body. When I finally got out of the shower I felt almost human again and, after dressing, walked back to the dining room table where I found a cup of hot coffee and some warm biscuits. Kat joined me for a cup of coffee.

"I had a long talk with her this morning. I told her she can't be so rough on you."

"Wait a minute, Kat; you're making it sound as if last night is going to happen again. Well it's not if I have anything to say about it."

"That's just it, you don't and either do I. I may be her mother but let's face it; neither of us is strong enough to overpower her once she sets her mind to something. Here, out in the wilderness, the laws of man don't apply; here it's all about survival of the fittest and might makes right."

"Do you mean to say that if she wants me to be her man, that's it, I'm her man and I have no say at all?"

"I'm afraid that's the way it's going to be from now on. I was able to reason with her, however; I got her to agree to share you with me. Look at it this way: now you have two wives, one older than you and one younger. Hopefully she'll calm down a little as she gets older, like I did."

'Yeah, if she doesn't kill me first.'

Epilogue:

Together we worked out an arrangement with Ella. I would sleep with her one night; then sleep three nights with Kat. The first night with Kat would be one of recuperation, the second night I would fulfill my manly duties with my first wife, and the third night would be a night of rest. Ella to her credit; seemed to realize that there was only so much that I could take and controlled herself to a certain extent.

To a third party it would look like I had the best of all worlds; and for the most part they would be right. With Ella my nights were filled with unbridled passion and lust, and with Kat they were filled with tenderness and love. The only times that things got a little shaky was when they decided to reverse roles on me; or even worse, when for some reason they decided that they each needed me on the same night and they double-teamed me.

Our arrangement remained the same for a period of about two years, then things really got complicated; Ella became pregnant, giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. Angelina, our little angel, was the apple of her daddy's eye, worshipped by her grandmother, and the pride and joy of her mother. Since there was plenty of space in Ella's room, when she was old enough we placed a second smaller bed for Angelina there.

As for the adults, our sleeping arrangements haven't really changed all that much. Angelina thinks it's all a big game, some nights she goes to sleep and wakes up the following morning with her mother in her room and other mornings she wakes up to find her grandmother.

I just wonder how we're going to explain it to her when she finally begins to ask why some nights daddy sleeps with mommy and other nights he sleeps with grandma. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

THE END

As always thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed my story. Your comments are always welcome.

Submissive Romantic submissiveromanticone@gmail.com

Afterword:

When I originally started this story I had planned it being one of a series of stories; having sailor Tom travel around the country having various adventures. Everything changed however a few weeks ago. I went to the doctor for a wellness checkup. When my blood tests came back I was told that things didn't look right and he recommended that I see a specialist. After a series of tests I was told that I have cancer; that it is an rather aggressive form of prostate cancer, and that I have to have a few more tests done in order to determine to what extent it has spread and to where. As of this writing, I've had robotic surgery for the removal of my prostate and am undergoing radiation treatments. This turn of events has caused me to re-evaluate my life. At this point, I think its best that I put down my pen for a while and devote all my spare time to the only woman I have ever loved.

I would publicly like to thank my editor Michael-Leonard for all his help. ML you make my writing so much better.

To all my "fans", all those people who took the time to read my stories and send me comments:

Thank you for your kind words. It's the only payment an amateur story-teller like me receives.

For now, I'll just close with a simple,

Good bye

The original ending:

Epilogue:

Together we worked out an arrangement with Ella. I would sleep with her one night; then sleep three nights with Kat. The first night with Kat would be one of recuperation, the second night I would fulfill my manly duties with my first wife, and the third night would be a night of rest. Ella, to her credit, seemed to realize that there was only so much that I could take and controlled herself to a certain extent.

To a third party it would look like I had the best of all worlds; and for the most part they would be right. With Ella my nights were filled with unbridled passion and lust, and with Kat they were filled with tenderness and love. The only times that things got a little shaky was when they decided to reverse roles on me; or even worse, when for some reason they decided that they each needed me on the same night and they double-teamed me.

Late one afternoon in late spring, I came in from a day of working the sluice box. I was filthy dirty so I stripped off my clothes and headed for the shower. Finding only a small piece of soap, I started back up the tunnel, planning on restocking the supply cabinet. That's when I heard Ella and Kat arguing in the main room. I couldn't hear what was being said, but knew better than to get in the middle of it. Later at supper, the atmosphere around the table was anything but jovial. Kat was unusually quiet, while Ella appeared to be full of energy and couldn't seem to relax. After we cleaned up, Kat went into our room and got ready for bed. I wished Ella a good night and started to walk towards our room as well, until I felt Ella's large hand grab hold of my arm. She steered me towards her room saying,

"Tonight you're sleeping with me."

When we entered the room, she tossed me onto the bed and kicked the door shut.

"I've been feeling really horny all day, I guess it must be spring fever," she said with a laugh.

Ella pulled her shirt over her head and dropped her jeans. Naked, she looked over at me and glared.

"What are you waiting for; strip."

If I could have I would have run, but Ella was standing between me and the door and I had nowhere to go. That night I became Ella's sex slave, a human dildo. She used me every way she could think of to bring herself to orgasm. At one point during the night I raised my fist in anger and threw a punch at her. Little good it did; she caught my fist in her huge hand and twisted it until I thought my arm would break.

"I see my little man has finally grown a set of balls to go with that fabulous cock. Too bad for you, that it won't do you any good."

She threw me down on the bed, reversed herself over my head and basically told me to kiss her ass or she would rip my cock off. To emphasize the point she took hold of it and began to pull it upwards until my ass left the mattress. I screamed in pain, but Kat never heard it because Ella's ass covered my mouth.

I was forced to fuck her again and again, bringing her to the point where her orgasms flowed into one another. I came so many times that finally, during a classic sixty-nine with Ella on top, she felt my balls tighten, my cock twitched but nothing came out. My cock wilted and no matter what she did to it she couldn't get me hard again. Reversing her position once again, she climbed onto my face and said,

"I guess I fucked you dry, all you're good for now is oral; so get busy."

I worked my tongue deep into her dripping pussy, and sucked her clit until I thought my jaw would fall off my face. When I had her close to her final climax, she pulled my head up hard, as if she were trying to stuff it all the way in. I began to panic when I realized that I couldn't breathe and that she had no intention of stopping. Only when my tongue stopped moving and I fell limply on the bed did she finally roll off me.

"That was good; I can hardly wait until the next time."

Apparently, the next morning Kat came into the room and found me sprawled naked, hanging half off the bed. I felt her lift me back on to the middle of the bed, but gave no indication that I was conscious. Ella, who had been out of the room, returned and I heard Kat confront her.

"Ella, you have to stop this, you can't keep fucking him half to death; that's how you killed your father."

Over the next four days, I carefully planned my escape, storing my backpack and camping gear behind one of the wood piles and, after a wonderful night of lovemaking with Kat, I waited for her to fall soundly asleep. I slipped out of bed, picked up my clothes and headed for the cook-house where I grabbed some bread and some dried meat. I dressed and ran out of the house. I picked up my backpack and, as fast as I could, made my way back to the main road. Sure that I wouldn't be missed for at least a couple of hours, I turned north, away from my original destination and ran as fast as I could trying to put as much distance between myself and Ella as possible.

I was fortunate that a trucker, heading to Fairbanks approached me just as it started to get light. Feeling sorry for the little guy, he honked his air horn and pulled over to give me a lift. I sat back in my seat keeping a wary eye on the side mirror, half expecting to see the old pickup racing down the road. I had the trucker drop me off near the airport and got lucky, getting the last available seat on the only flight out of Fairbanks. As I looked out the window after we took off I realized that we had circled right over the area near the Black Jack Mine. I whispered goodbye to Kat and blew her a kiss; wishing that things could have been different but knowing that this was for the best.