A Saturday afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Privately in closing they all knew that just the surface had been scratched today and if at all possible the events of today should be relived again before they departed ways. Will that happen, only time will tell, they all agreed to take one day at a time. Smiling and redressing so Master could drive them all back to the parking lot where shelly left her car.

Once arriving at the parking lot, Master got out of the van walked around to meet liz and shelly exiting the side door. Liz gave a quiet and innocent hug and a quick peck on Master's cheek, whispering three simple words, "Thank you, Master."

Shelly was the next hug, just a quick simple gesture. "Master that was wonderful, better then I dreamed of, Thank You."

With that Master's two wild vixens got into shelly's car, backing out of the parking lot. As if in stereo again, sharing the same thoughts, both submissive and slave smiled and waived goodbye for now.

12