All Comments on 'A Saturday in September'

by LoveBrownEyes

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Hmmmm...

Great potential, but quite a few rough edges. It's as if you threw all the possibilities out there and want to see what your audience demands. Submission doesn't always mean bondage and pain, and obviously you know how to screw with his mind, but with this story you have already put him in a position several times to be publically humiliated by both close and unknown persons, which in a real world would lead to loss of stature and his job. Guess I have to wait for subsequent chapters to see where you go with this...if she is going to cuckhold him, there better be some independent money around when his "whimpness" becomes more public than it is now and he loses his job, etc. Guess I'm saying that I'm dissapointed...I don't see how you can save this story and keep them married, or at least keep him from becoming a total public whimp and still be able to go out in public and hold up his responsibilities. .

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A WIMPY SUB WITH A FAMILY.

o where can my salvation be. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And This is Loving Wives?

You are a real piece of work. Put this crap in Fetish. It DOES NOT belong here I don't think I saw a Loving Wife Did you??.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*

BDSM or FETISH. This story is for masocists or Sadists only or whatever you are.

BillPorterBillPorterover 12 years ago
SICK is what this story ia !!!!!!

If this is a loving wfe, I will eat my hat. If I was the husband, in that situation ,I would have used the safe word, as soon as I read the instructions, to shave myself, and bugger,what happened next.

Just one little question where did Tracy fit into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You deserve all you got

You deserve all the punishment you got, for being the wimp that you are. And she will make it worse next time, she gets the urge, to fuck with your head. Next time she will bring the guy home, make you sit outside the bedroom door while she fucks him, then make you clean them both up, after she fucks for hours

EdgarJames34EdgarJames34over 12 years ago
Well done....

This was very well written. I loved how you captured the confusion and pain and the joy and the anticipation. He is very lucky man...and of course he is going to pay for it in so many ways that he will not believe. Please ignore the feedback from those who have no talent, but rather choose to try to belittle you for yours because they have none.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Better, and better . . .

. . . and still better with each page. Toward the end of the first page I started getting bored but read on. I am glad I did. The second page, mostly the emotional torment of wife being out and away with the text message teasing was quite well done. I especially liked the way hubby's emotions and feelings were handled in your story. The final page was just hot, a sex act of some complication handled really well as story line.

All in all, Love Brown Eyes, a really good job. I don't know if you have other stories posted here, I will look of course, but I will surely keep your name in mind to look for you in the future.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Submissive male = Wimpy Pussy man...

Humiliation = cum sucking weakling.

Terrible, just terrible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story if you like femdom....

Great story and good pacing if you like femdom. Wow...

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
I am torn

Elements of this are hot but to be honest parts of it are abusive. The wife by making the safeword the end of evetyhing is misusing that,it ia basically no safeword,it would be like she told him that if she couldn't cheat the marriage is over.Plus she jumped from play to real life without negotiating this.He will prob end up a literal slave to an abusive bitch who does what s ithe wants and doesn't care about him or love him.The end of this part of the story doesn't look like that but I suspect that is where it is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tell her

to fuck off and die. If that's too drastic, just go out and pick up a woman, maybe one of her other friends, and send her pcitures while fucking. She will surely understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
total bs

in all true bdsm the relationship is laid out before the fact not after and either can end it before it starts. In this case you have a cheating wife hiding behind bdsm nothing more, nothing less. In the famous words of men, ditch the bitch and if its going to cost to much sell her to a real bdsm sex slave ring.

bobby9909bobby9909over 12 years ago
I really wish this stuff was in the proper category.

This is Dominance/Submission, not Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where in the hell did you come from?

Another cuck polluting the "loving wives" genre. Pickings have been limited lately. Too many wimp cuck writers on this site.

briefloverbriefloverover 12 years ago
great story

Great story, I can't wait to read part 2. please hurry up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is fetish

Loving wives is not the proper place to post cuckold stories. 1*

This is also a piece of shit.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Need another category

Literotica needs a category, perhaps "Loving Domination" for this type of F/m or M/f story.

I don't really care for the humiliated husband story line, but you carried the larger picture off well. Since it was a rather abrupt departure from the norm for this couple, we need a part 2 to let us see how she moves things into day to day life. I can't see a wife, especially one who has just recently decided she's going to run the relationship in a Domme-ish way move as quickly and severely as Megan did, so it didn't strike me as a particularly plausible story.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Tazz317

I seem to follow you every were. As far as this story goes-hot yes, belivable-not really. Whimpy husbands, mean wifes.......what is next.....socialism?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyable, but

I enjoyed the story but it would have been a much better read had it not had so many run on sentences. The increasing angst was nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

soon she will fuck others and this wimp will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done, but

Surprisingly erotic and suspenseful. But, hubby has indicated he has limits. I hope if you write a sequel that you don't explode those and turn him into a full and willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And with that the marriage died

Becaise what woman would respect a man she dominates?

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
two stars rather than one

I gave you two stars. Your writing was five star quality and is the only reason I didn't skip straight to the end and give you a one. However, you lost major points for putting a BDSM fetish story in loving wives. There is no love there. He needed to say Taos followed by "get the cuckold out of my house you cheating whore." I also figure you to be Brit. Two things have given you away, just misused words common in.British English but used differently in America. If you had put this in BDSM or fetish I'm sure you'd have a hall of famer here.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
ps

The word "cuckold " in my comment wad supposed to be fuck. Get the fuck out not get the cuckold out.

ScotttScotttabout 12 years ago
Well Done! Your on your way..

Great story. Your wife is beginning to enjoy her dominance over you, and you can not help but submit. You know you need more of a night like that....perhaps a weekend of service next? Scott

TXanyTXanyover 10 years ago
Wow - great story

I stumbled across this story today. Wish I had seen it earlier so that you would have gotten some serious positive feedback. Maybe you would have written more than this one!

I am a great fan of loving wives (particularlly the burn the B stories) so was intrgued by your intro which said you moved it to this category. Each category has its own scoring patterns, and I have no idea with this one scored so low. It is very well written and really seems to do a great job setting up future chapters. Please consider writing more.

stompablestompableover 10 years ago
hot hot hot hot hot

when you moved this one out of the loving wives section, i thought it had disappeared forever. this is my all time favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!!

This story was intense, I could not pull myself from it. I loved that it was a normal married couple exploring and fulfilling there sexual desires. I also could appreciate the wife being the Dom. Great story, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what were you thinking ?

She has no regard for you man...takes you for grunted ..

soon she is going for others ...save yourself ..go for any other nice girl

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Very Annoying!

Two kids and the cunt is playing the cuckold card?! What a piece of shit! Yeah,maybe hubby likes most of the femdom game,but he doesn't want that and she's playing outside the marriage! Yep,an unloving piece of shit! ~

- "while you were painting your nails, he had his hand on my tits and on my cunt. What do you think of that?" "My hands were on his cock too, it was so hard and so big, I wanted him to fuck me right there in the bar. I bet you'd like to see that wouldn't you? Your Mistress orgasming on another man's cock? Taking pleasure from another, you live to see me cum don't you." ~ "I don't think I could cope with that Mistress." I offer "Watching Me with another man?" she inquires. I nod."

Some fucking marriage! The hell with the kids,right?!

This kind of shit makes me want to puke!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Taos, Mother-fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Divorce the Cunt!

Read this for a 2nd time,and it still makes me want to puke!

These two pieces of shit have teen-aged kids to think about and here she is just about ready to fuck another man while her sick,wimp of a husband is getting his cheap thrills.

She's letting the asshole she picked up feel her up while she plays with his cock?! And that turd of a husband allows this to happen?! Just end this sick fucking story with a murder suicide and put it out of our misery!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
His Kids Should Disown Him!

What a fu@kin' wimp and a turd of a wife! As long as you were making a bad joke of the marriage,you should have had the wimp witness his wife being spit-roasted before she brought her "boyfriends" home to spit-roast him. ~ Guess there's a place for this sick shit,just not for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot action but,he’s a stupid wimpy ass-wipe and she’s a viscous ,disrespect test.It won’t be long before she’s being made air - tight by 3 BBCs In front of wimpy and he’s waiting to slurp up all their cum from her holes and their cocks. No fuckin’ way she can respect the wimp and it’s doubtful that this marriage will soon be down the crapper! 🤮

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous