A Saturday in September

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the embrace ends, Steve heads back into the bar and Megan strides up to the car. I jump out and open the passenger door for her.

She grabs me and I feel her tongue pushing into my mouth. She grinds herself against me and I'm lost in the taste and smell of her. As suddenly as it started it stops. My Mistress eases into the car and I shut Her door and move back round to drive.

No word is spoken for he first few minutes of our drive home. The silence is broken with;

"Do you know how many transgressions you need to pay for?"

I think back over the day, I interrupted you at least twice and I addressed you incorrectly at least twice more. I decide to err on the side of caution and offer, "6 Mistress?"

"You'd probably prefer if it was 6, but I counted at least 11"

"11?" I offer

"it's 12 now, you WILL address my properly or not at all"

" I'm sorry Mistress" and I find I really mean it.

"For each of your failings you will be beaten, 6 strokes for each, how many is that?"

"72 Mistress" I offer

"It was rhetorical, you need to learn your place. It's now 100, 50 on each cheek."

I say nothing for fear of misspeaking again.

"What did you think of Steve?" my Mistress asks

"He seemed to be very taken with you Mistress"

"Hmmmmm, did you see him kiss me?"

"Yes Mistress"

"You should have seen him before we left the bar"

I don't know what to say, so I say nothing.

Mistress can sense my discomfort, she reaches over and slides her hand up and down my shaven legs, "While you were home doing this, Steve was buying me dinner", She takes my hand in hers and looks at my nails, "while you were painting your nails, he had his hand on my tits and on my cunt. What do you think of that?"

I don't know what to say, so I say nothing.

"My hands were on his cock too, it was so hard and so big, I wanted him to fuck me right there in the bar. I bet you'd like to see that wouldn't you? Your Mistress orgasming on another man's cock? Taking pleasure from another, you live to see me cum don't you."

I'm still at a loss for words but my Wife and Mistress reaches under the leg of my shorts and finds that my cock is not only hard but throbbing and leaking pre cum.

"Well?" She demands

"I don't think I could cope with that Mistress." I offer

"Watching Me with another man?" she inquires.

I nod

"Well, the idea certainly seems to arouse you."

I nod again.

"If you don't want it to become a reality, you'd better make sure you are taking care of my needs properly then hadn't you?"

"Yes Mistress, I'll do anything you desire."

"Careful, you'd better not make promises you can't keep."

The rest of the drive passes in silence, with my Mistress continually switching the plug in my ass on and off, to keep me on edge.

When we pull onto the drive, She sits there while I dash around the car to open her door.

She walks into the house in front of me, my eyes are fixed on her beautiful ass.

"You'll be kissing it soon Slave." She offers.

As soon as we're in the house She instructs me to strip, Which I willingly do.

She disappears into the bedroom and comes back moments later with a black scarf that she uses to blindfold me.

"Can you see anything?"

"No"

I'm rewarded with a sharp slap to the face that I never saw coming.

"Well, lucky for you, you weren't lying, you just failed to address me properly."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"Come with me", She leads me by the hand through the house and into the bedroom.

Once in there She instructs me to stand still and I hear movement and something happening, but I can't tell what. My Mistress steps back over to me and plays with my nipples and then removes the plug from my ass. Once she has my nipples erect, She bites each one until I gasp.

"Raise your hands" She demands.

I do.

I feel Her attach a cuff to each wrist, I didn't know that we owned handcuffs, I wonder what other toys have been purchased.

There is some more rustling and then I feel my hands being pulled higher. I place myself in the bedroom, my Mistress has me standing near a window, I assume that she is now tying my arms to a curtain rod. Once my arms are fully outstretched I feel my Wife's mouth around my cock, I sigh with joy. The noise causes my Mistress to stop for a moment.

"This is for me not you, I've been thinking about giving a blow job for several hours, but it's not your cock I was imagining deep in my throat."

The oral ministrations continue, the combination of the day's activities, the precarious position I'm in and mostly the way that my Wife is fucking with my mind have me close to orgasm in little time. My Mistress senses the tightening in my thighs and the blow job stops again.

"You do NOT have permission to cum in my mouth. If you do you will regret it intensely for a few minutes, and it will be a long, long time before you cum again. I haven't only been buying plugs, cuffs and huge dildo's for your pleasure, this cock is my plaything now, and you won't even be able to take care of yourself, without my permission after tonight, so you'd better learn some self control."

"I understand Mistress" I respond, but in truth I don't fully understand, as I try and wrap my mind around the full consequences of what I've just heard. My Mistress seems fully intent on having me fail to follow Her instructions, pretty soon I can no longer tell where Her mouth stops and Her hands start, she is licking, sucking, rubbing, harder and faster. I'm doing everything I can not to explode in Her mouth, but I know it's a battle I'm about to lose.

"Megan" I plead.

My error in addressing Her serves a valuable purpose, my punishment is a sharp and severe pain in my balls, caused by her sudden and aggressive squeezing. My orgasm is gone.

"I think it's time you received your punishment, I'm worried that if I don't beat you now, I'll lose count - 100 we agreed, didn't we?"

I nod

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer"

"Yes Mistress, we agreed on 100"

"Well turn around and get those pretty little buttocks ready."

I do as I'm bid, the rotation is enough to add more tension into my arms, so I end up slightly unbalanced on the balls of my feet. I hear Her moving around the room, and then sense that she is back close to me again.

She stands behind me and rubs herself against my back, Her arms reach around and stroke my nipples and then down to my cock, a few gentle strokes, while she caresses my balls soon have me back to maximum hardness.

"Your cock feels so good" She whispers onto my ear, then She giggles,

"Silly me, My cock feels so good"

I sigh, which is all it takes for the sensations to stop.

The first thwack catches be unprepared, I'm not sure what she used to spank my left cheek but it's not one of our usual toys, the pain is more intense then I'm used to, and seems to cover my whole buttock. I tense for the number 2 of 100 but my Mistress, gently caresses my tense ass. As soon as I relax I'm rewarded with a second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth in rapid succession, no break no warning, each landed within fractions of an inch of the last, each one sending delightful waves of pain through me, the combined effect being a rapidly aching and warming buttock.

"That's five" She says

"It was six Mistress", I don't want her to think I'm not paying attention, the reward for my impudence is whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, in the same area as the last, but significantly harder. I gasp with the shock and pain.

As my Dominant Wife, returns to gently stroking my tender cheek, She clarifies for me that the first one didn't count, and that because I interrupted she had lost track of where she was so we need to start over. I have the sense to keep my opinion on this to myself.

I'm not sure how long the next part of our game lasted, I stopped counting individual slaps somewhere in the twenties, my Wife interspersed quick fire spanking with gentle caresses, after about half way through, She would occasionally pause and rub an ointment into my buttocks, which initially provided a delightful cooling, but turned into an intense tingling right before the spanking started afresh.

At some point, the pain, turned to absolute submission, and at that point my cock began to harden again.

"How many was that slave?" She asks,

"I'm sorry Mistress, I couldn't count, it was so intense."

"That's OK, I stopped after 100 and that was ages ago, I was enjoying watching you writhe against the rope and your bum change color. I was going to stop sooner, but you started to get hard so I carried on, but now my arm's tired"

I am unable to do anything other then breathe deeply, and try to ease the tightness in my arms that went unnoticed throughout the spanking.

"Don't you have anything to say?" She asks.

I pause, there is only on thing that seems to make sense.

"Thank-you Mistress", strangely I find the gratitude his heart felt.

Clearly my instinct was correct, my arms are released, and my Wife whispers in my ear;

"Don't move a muscle until I tell you."

I hear movement and then

"You can remove the blind fold"

I do, and am met with the sight of the love of my life reclining on the bed, Her hair pulled back into a pony tail, her lips and eyes beautifully made up with dark and exotic hues. She is wearing a black corset, black knee high stiletto boots and garter and stockings.

She is stunning. Sexy, confident, assured and stunning. I smile.

She opens her legs and commands "lick me until I cum."

I cannot contain my delight at this instruction, I love going down on my Wife, to me She tastes more delectable then anything else I have experienced. I lay between Her thighs and begin gently licking the outer folds of Her pussy, starting down near Her asshole and stopping just short of Her clit. I go slowly up one side then the other, over and over until She grabs the back of my head and pulls my mouth hard against her soaking opening. On Her command I drive my tongue as far inside as I can, all the while sucking and drinking down her sweet juices. As a low moan escapes Her, I move my mouth up and over her clit, where I alternate between sucking and gently pulling on her with my teeth and licking it ferociously. Soon I am rewarded, with the sound, taste and smell of her powerful orgasm. She holds my head between her thighs through several smaller orgasms then releases me.

"I think it's time you had a good ass fucking, turn round I have a treat for you."

I rotate and get up on all fours.

"I think I want you on the floor" She states.

I am off the bed as quickly as I can and position myself prone on the floor.

I look over my shoulder and watch her get off the bed. She reaches over to the night stand and retrieves the vibrating plug. As She moves to reinsert it she switches it on. It slides easily inside me.

She surprises me by saying,

"Your poor ass, baby, it's starting to bruise, is it sore?"

I hadn't thought about it for a while but Her light tap, makes me squeal.

"I have just the cream for that".

As She heads into the bathroom She puts the blindfold back on.

"For a few minutes, I don't want to spoil the surprise."

She returns quickly and just as she starts to rub a cool ointment into my sore cheeks, She allows me to remove the blindfold.

I look over my shoulder and see another new acquisition, a blue feeldoe.

I gasp with joy, my Wife had fucked me with a dildo many times but had always declined to wear a strap-on.

"I thought you'd like this!" She smiles.

Quickly She removes the plug and thrusts the new toy inside me in one long deliberate motion. I push back and am rewarded with the feel of her thighs and stomach against me.

It's about now that I realize that the cool ointment is actually scent free Bengay. I am assaulted by multiple sensations again. My buttocks are on fire, but I love the feeling of my Mistress pounding into me again and again.

She reaches around and begins to stroke my cock, as She asks

"You love belonging to Me don't you? You love Me making you mine by fucking your ass. Tell me you Love it!"

"I love You Mistress, please may I cum?"

She slows both the thrusts and the stroking

"You may, but if you can give me one more orgasm while I ride My cock then I might just ride your face after you cum."

"Oh please Mistress?" I beg.

She withdraws from my ass, and tells me to get on my back.

I obey.

She inserts the plug one last time before straddling me.

As She grinds against me I know that I have nothing left to give. I will explode inside her any second.

"I don't think I can last Mistress"

"You know the prize, it's up to you"

There is no respite, as She brings me closer and closer to the edge. I try and think of something, anything so I can wait for Her but I'm failing.

"Megan" I cry.

The slap to my face takes me over the edge.

"Mistress" I murmur as my body is wracked by wave upon wave of orgasm, and I feel Her cock pulsate inside Her as I empty my cum into Her.

For a few seconds I have no awareness, my eyes are closed and all I can hear is the sound of my own breathing.

My Wife's voice brings me back to the here and now.

I open my eyes to see her sopping pussy closing on my face.

"You just made it baby" My Wife and Mistress smiles as She ends the session with one last gift, as She lowers Herself over my waiting mouth and rides my face to one last orgasm.

As I stand up I notice the time on the clock by the bed.

It's 2:22 in the morning.