All Comments on 'A Satyr's Mate Ch. 07-08'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes

So happy this new chapter appeared. Love the tension and story building. I'm excited for the future chapters.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 9 years ago
You make me so very happy!

Every time I come to look for another installment here it is! You NEVER disappoint. So sorry that Ashira and Dolphus lost their lambkin, yet how wonderful that she gets to breastfeed Lena's little one.

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter. Easily worth 5 stars.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 9 years ago

T_T

Such....a.....good...chaptet.....*golf clap

NekoAyperiXNekoAyperiXabout 9 years ago
Hope there is more

Love it and hope there is more.

LadyDragonfly33LadyDragonfly33about 9 years ago
Oh Wow!

I've really enjoyed this story so far, although this chapter made me cry 3 times! LOL I don't mind, its such a wonderful story, well written and edited perfectly so far. Good Job! I can't wait to read more.

pobratpobratabout 9 years ago
MADE ME CRY, DAMN IT!!

I have the suspicion my tears thrill you?

They should, though I want to let you know it squiggles something deep inside, to know that someone finds pleasure in my tears. (not an altogether negative feeling either, and that fact raises some uncomfortable questions) But I couldn't let that stop me from conveying the sorrow and loss I felt at reading your words. Only I want you to know that I didn't cry when she did, (not much anyways) but when the midwife explained, or tried to explain, that Dolphus had to chose between her and the cossets life, and that he had chosen her.

Oh crap! Talk about turning on the water works, and there was no tissue handy, so I used... Hmmm, do I really need to give all the info? What the heck, I used my sleeve, my long sleeve, because I found I was unable to separate myself from your story!! It ended up, not too gross, but just gross enough!

So being that I've become so attached to your protagonist, and even more so to Dolphus, (and I began reading your story for the first time a few hours ago) this was a very emotional chapter. Good work!

Now I've got two more chapters to go, and will try to keep in touch. But if I don't, its not because I'm disappointed, its my life being hectic.

pobrat

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story has such great potential, but the characters are very flat - I have a very hard time to get into them. There isn't a lot of thought process going on or depth of character which doesn't endear the reader to them. BUT I really really like the story line. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work!

I'm so drawn in by the world you've created and by your vocabulary and by this amazing work of art. You have done something truly wonderfull by sharing this with the world. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Meh! Get back to the big horse cock fucking! All this baby shite is a turn off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous