All Comments on 'A Satyr's Mate Ch. 11-12'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love to death

This story gets better and better! I swear ive been checking every day for new updates. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I ♥ this story. So much!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

Thank you

cittrancittranalmost 9 years ago
re: checking multiple times/day for updates

I'm experienced enough with browsing this site to have discovered that new stories are only published once per day -- at about 3-4am EST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My favorite story

I'm in tears! I hate she can no longer have children! But I'm so happy he finally confessed his love for her. I hope they have another miracle child!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

It took Ashira long enough to realize Dolphus loved her. If he just wanted a breeder, he could've carried on the same as Aeron. But she is one that need to hear those words to believe thats its true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

That almost brought a tear to my eye. Damn Lynn 1st you give it me to right and now you cuddle me after?! You're a keeper, lol.

Great writing.

Keep it up? :)

LaGrishLaGrishalmost 9 years ago
BRAVA!

I love the depth of this story. The "life situations" are well thought out - very believable. The characters are well developed. The story is enticing, addictive, even.

I am looking forward to more....

CherrypeachCherrypeachalmost 9 years ago
😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love this story. 1,000,000 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awwwwww

I'm in awe of how well you've developed Dolphus - from his describing love as "lunacy" to deepening over time and finally telling Ashira that he "loves" her - the precise words she needs to hear when she is feeling so dark and lonely. He does read her so well. I guess it's another difference (but not in a bad way) between males and females or satyrs and humans that her moods end up evoking fresh verbal admissions from Dolphus, though as he says, he has shown her his love many, many times by his behavior. Definitely tissue worthy, in a wonderful way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
u r very good

I think u should publish. This was well thought out and exceptionally well presented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great job

I would pay to read this you did a great job...5 stars all around!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good on you :)

The lovable characters in your story are throwing me for a loop. I can't stop gushing. Thanks for a wonderful story! All the best to you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great characters.

ty ty ty for not just finishing the story with a vague HEA (happily ever after) but having it continue through children, through changing environments and finally wrapping up with a true love, a fully blossomed well earned love that only comes from time, sacrifice, observation, and forgiveness.

It's funny that this nonhuman story is more real life human than most of the other fiction - published or not. Because life doesn't end at marriage - it begins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That last line...omg. After such a heavy topic I was actually crying and then I just started laughing my head off. Thank you for this. It’s amazing.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Heavy, important topics indeed... Makes the story all the more endearing.

Even better than the story itself is the world you have created. The species and their societies, their profound differences and what all that results in. All so logical in itself.

It is so easy to get immerse in that world, because it makes sense and feels complete. And completeness includes the knowledge that there are unknown things in that world - it is wider than the characters are familiar with, with partly forgotten history, and there are things they don't quite understand (like details affecting the reproduction of satyrs). Just like there are things in LOTR that no character knows, and some that remain mysteries even if you carefully read everything that is written about Middle Earth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous