All Comments on 'A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 01'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yeah...

...that'll do it. Fucking great - long but worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Then her father comes home for Iraq. Then in the

newspapers what is described as combat fatigue the father simply kills them all assholes and sluts. Cant wait for your next chapter that gives nonconsent to the father from the assholes and sluts as he simply blows each one of them apart. Yeah we need more assholes that write stories that disrespect our service people and their families, we need it like the need HIV..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another

Sorry assed nigger story, don't waste your time or energy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why do assholes leave comment?

If you don't like this kind of stories, don't read it!

It is rather well written and I find it exciting (even if the introduction is a bit long).

Keep going, man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This author sounds like another...

like BostonFictionWriter. If it is you Freddie, I congratulate you on another plunk in the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
excellent

Nice blow by blow account of turning an innocent girl into a dirty little slut. I'd like to see her mom get into the act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

Descriptive, great pace, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Brilliant

So good to see the continuation of this story and i hope that you continue to write more and more. Really fucking brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Schoolgirl's Lesson

WOW....I so enjoyed the journey so far.....look forward to the next few chapters....

Thank you for all so far

Flegelo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ONE MINUTE THE WOMEN HAVE NORMAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE NEXT THEY BECOME

MORONS WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THE GENERAL. IF YOU'RE GOING TO CHANGE THEIR INTELLIGENCE..MAKE THEM SMART ENOUGH TO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice buildup

Nice buildup- nice seduction. I like stories with a seduction over those which spend about 3 sentences dumping straight into sex.

And very credible- I've seen the brain turn off as lust gets to the person many times. If anything, it turns against them once they want to fuck, it starts finding reasons and rationalizing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

I love it when people bring morality into their comments. If they are all for morality what are they doing reading about a school girl being "taught" in the non consent section? silly billys. i read this story in a public car park and couldn't help but touch myself. it was a great story, very descriptive....loved it... wonder if u can still get away with being a school girl at 22?

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
Lot's of...

...thought and effort put into this. But I have to say that it doesn't feel very plausible to me.

The girl was described aa 'bright' and I dobt that based on the later development. I'd rather call er the opposite for falling so fast for his 'genius'.

But that may be just me who wishes for a more compelling 'education'...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

Enjoy all your stories. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the Best

By far one of the best corrupting innocence stories I have ever read. It is really, really hot in every way. And really tells the story of how it can be done when there is no apparent leverage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage by a degenerate nigger !

The worst ! 1* !!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I will do whatever my Daddy tells me to do❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Love it when a bitch learns her place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous