A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this was ludicrous, she told herself. Her brain was screaming out to her to pull her skirt down, turnaround and confront this man. But she found that she couldn't. Her pussy told her to obey Freddie, told her that it was perfectly natural to hold her skirt up and allow this man to punish her bottom. It was as if she was meant to do this. Meant to behave in this wanton fashion. Meant to be his bitch…

The spanking continued for about 30 seconds before it stopped. Her cheeks were now a light shade of red. He was yet to give her a proper thrashing, although he was about to rectify that. He sat back in his chair, satisfied not only with his work but how submissive the bitch was. He had not expected it to be so easy, but she was probably overawed by the power and confidence of his assault. And he had no intention of letting up as he approached his victory.

"You may pull your skirt down and turnaround, Alice." Finally she had been given the order she most craved. It was just a pity that she had to be told by Freddie before she could actually do it. When she turned around to face him, instinctively she once more adopted the classic subservient pose: hands clasped in front of her and demurely looking down at the floor.

"And how do you feel now, Alice?" He was being kind again. Gone was the foul language. He was talking to her like he was some sort of respectable doctor after giving her some medicine. She was finding this all so unsettling.

"Not great." She lied.

"Not great? Come on, you did not enjoy it just a little, playing the role of a submissive?"

Silence.

"Alice, please. We had an agreement. You need to answer me truthfully. You know you have to…"

It was true, she had no choice. Silence was not an option. She had to be honest, even if she did not like what she had to say.

"I suppose it was interesting being a submissive. I am not sure I would want to do it all the time…"

"But you did allow me to spank you. I assume you have never been spanked before?" Alice said nothing but, still looking down at the floor unable to look directly at her interrogator, she shook her head. "You could have walked away. Why didn't you?" Again Alice said nothing, but this time Freddie did not press her for an answer. He was eager to close the deal. "I believe you didn't walk away because you are a natural submissive and you could not help but allow yourself to be spanked by me." Still silence. Alice could not argue with what seemed like the truth.

"Alice, I want you to look up at me." Alice slowly moved her head up and looked at Freddie. When she did, once more she could see the unmistakable outline of his erect cock. It looked enormous. She licked her lips. "Alice, I want you to admit that you enjoyed being a submissive. That you now understand that the role of a woman is to submit herself to the needs of a man. Only when you admit this will you understand why your mother behaved as she did."

Could she admit this? Could she give in to this evil man?

"Answer me, Alice."

And as a true submissive, she did.

"Yes, I enjoyed being a submissive."

"Good. And as a submissive, what do you think happens to schoolgirl's when they are naughty?"

"I-I don't know…" Again she looked down at the floor, unable to bring herself to answer the question.

"Come on Alice. You must know. What happens to you when you are naughty at school?"

"Well, I would get punished, but…"

"Yes, you get punished. Naughty schoolgirl's need to be punished. And how do you think a Master should punish his naughty schoolgirl?"

Alice knew what the answer was but was too afraid to tell Freddie. She again looked at him and saw that he was smiling at her. At first glance it would have looked like a kind, caring smile. But behind it she knew that he was smiling because he was destroying her. Destroying the very essence of the person she thought she was. He had done it ruthlessly and quickly. But the most terrifying thing for the poor teenager was the fact that deep down she liked what Freddie was telling her. He was telling her that she was a submissive. A girl willing to submit to a man's every whim. Come what may. This thought terrified and excited Alice in equal measure. And Freddie, without laying a finger on her, had caused her pussy to become wetter and her nipples harder than at anytime before, including when she was in the presence of Louise.

As she looked at him, her mouth was open and she could hear herself pant. She knew she should not answer the question, but she felt that she had no choice.

"Naughty schoolgirls should have their bottoms spanked."

"Yes! Yes they should." Freddie cried out, beside himself with joy at her answer. His dick was now rock hard and he made no attempt to hide it from this poor girl. Indeed he hoped she would get a good look at the weapon that she would soon be serving.

"And do you think you have been a naughty schoolgirl, Alice?"

"Yes." She replied without even thinking. It was the honest answer and her pussy was willing her on to be honest.

"Yes, Alice, you have been a very bad girl. And a bad girl needs to be spanked. By her Master. So, come over here, and lay over my lap."

Sleepwalking to her doom, Alice tottered over in her high heels and came to stand to the right of Freddie. Then, as ordered, she lowered herself so she lay down over Freddie's lap, her bottom placed over his legs, her hands on the floor to support herself. She had now dutifully presented her bottom to her Master for her first proper spanking.

"That's marvellous, my dear. This is exactly the position a girl should adopt whenever she is presenting her bottom to her Master." As he spoke, he gently caressed her bottom, which was still just about covered by her tiny skirt. "You see, girls need to understand that it is their duty to serve their Masters. And I think, as I present my case to you, you are beginning to agree with me, aren't you, my dear?" He did not wait for the answer as he lifted the skirt up to reveal her glorious teenage bottom. The cheeks were small, smooth and flawless. Their innocent beauty lovingly framed by her black suspenders. "Oh my!" Was all he could say as he placed his hands on her cheeks and gently stroked the virgin flesh. And as he did, Alice could feel Freddie's enormous dick pressing up against her tummy. He was understandably aroused by events, as was she…

"Yes, naughty schoolgirl's need to be punished, don't you think?"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Don't you think?"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh-p-please, stop. You are spanking my poor b-bottom. P-please, s-stop…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Naughty schoolgirl's need to be punished. Don't they my dear…" Freddie was ignoring the howls of protest coming from the poor teenager. He was now only concerned with spanking this girl's delightful little bottom. And as he spanked away, he was also becoming aroused, very aroused in fact. It was not often that he had the pleasure of someone so young at his disposal, and he intended to enjoy her. At his age, it was women in their 20s and 30s that he tended to acquire, housewives who were bored with their marriage and craved the kind of perverse domination that only he could provide. Young teenage schoolgirl's were rapidly becoming a thing of the past for this old man.

Spank! Spank! Spank!

Her bottom was rapidly turning a bright shade of red.

"You have to understand that a girl needs a Master."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"She needs to feel like a bitch"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You want to feel like a bitch, don't you Alice?"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You need to feel like a bitch, don't you?"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You want to be my bitch, don't you?

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You want me to be your Master, don't you?"

He now stopped spanking her, and instead caressed her glowing cheeks and waited for an answer. Throughout this assault, Alice's initial feelings of pain were rapidly mixed with strong feelings of arousal. Her pussy was dripping love juices on to Freddie's trousers. She was now openly groaning. She knew that any attempt to resist this attack was futile, but she still wanted to try. The small part of her brain that was still functioning was trying to convince her that she was not a "bitch", Freddie was not her "Master" and she was still a confident, independent woman who did not like to have her bottom spanked. All this despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

"N-no I don't…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

Freddie did not like the answer.

"Oh, p-please stop…"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You are a horny bitch. Your pussy is dripping wet."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"I can feel how wet your g-string is."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You love getting spanked."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"So answer my question, you dirty fucking bitch!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh God, p-please be gentle with my poor bottom…" Despite the pain, Alice was close to cumming. The harsh treatment was igniting the obvious feelings of arousal that were common place in a submissive whore.

"I will stop spanking you when you answer your Master's questions truthfully!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"And properly!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh! Oh! P-please… Ohhh..."

Freddie stopped. "Answer my question; you want to be my bitch don't you?"

Close to cumming, her body losing almost all of its will to fight, there was no where left to run for the young girl. "Yes! Oh yes! I want to be your bitch."

"And you want me to be your Master?"

"Yes. Please be my Master..."

Finally, Alice admitted defeat. She was officially no longer a radical feminist but had become a submissive bitch. And she was now about to pay the consequences.

"Bitch, stand up."

Alice was genuinely disappointed that the spanking had stopped, so close was she to cumming. But she knew that there was no alternative but to obey so gingerly got up and stood facing Freddie. Instinctively her hands went to caress her sore bottom.

"Bitch, do not dare caress your bottom in my presence! When spanked, you need to feel the pain. Adopt the submissive pose, place your hands in front of you and look down." Immediately she obeyed. "Good, now that I have demonstrated one way in which a Master can punish his bitch, I need to show you how a bitch can serve and give pleasure to her Master. There are a variety of ways, one of which you witnessed when you saw your mother being fucked in the arse. But normally a man will only fuck his bitch in the arse after she has first satisfied him some other way. I suspect your mother was first ordered to suck her Master's cock. And that is what I am going to order you to do."

Freddie was of course not suspecting anything about Alice's mother since it was he who had ordered her mother on to her knees and made her suck him off. He recalled the delightful experience, he was sitting in a similar chair to the one he was in now, but was downstairs in the lounge. She had brought him over a glass of whiskey and lit his cigar for him. She had then stood in front of him, dressed, as he had ordered, just in her heels, stockings, suspenders and g-string. Nothing else. He then ordered her to suck his cock. She immediately dropped to her knees, unzipped him and took all of his 11 inch cock down her throat. Who would have thought that, just a few days later, he was ordering her teenage daughter to do the exact same? Sometimes life was too good to be true.

"Y-you want me to suck your, your penis?" Alice asked, horrified by this suggestion.

"No, bitch, my cock. You will always refer it as a "cock". Is this going to be a problem, for you?"

"Well, I have never sucked a cock that before." She whispered.

"Don't worry, I will teach you. The first thing you need to do is to kneel between my legs." Freddie spread his legs and waited. Alice knew that she was about to cross a line which would change her life forever. Her feminism would all go out the window if she did what Freddie told her. She recognised that she had been manipulated and deceived by this conniving, cunning man. But at the same time, she was consenting to all this, albeit under a certain amount of pressure. But she was still in a position to tell him "enough is a enough" and she was not going go through with it. What could he do? He was not physically forcing her to suck his cock. It was his persuasive skills, coupled with the joy of being spanked and believing that she was a submissive whore (a belief ruthlessly instilled into her by Freddie) that was so appealing to this naïve teenager. Freddie had expertly ignited in her feelings that she previously did not know exist. But unfortunately she was also no longer in a position to either resist them, or him.

So, after a couple of seconds, she slowly walked over to Freddie, dropped to her knees and waited. She was still looking down and not up at Freddie. But now she was looking directly at his enormous bulge in his trousers. "Now, you need to unzip me and take my cock out of my pants." Alice's trembling hands came up to Freddie's zipper and slowly she did as she was told. "That's it. Now, take my cock out. Don't me afraid. It is big, but you will learn to handle it." Alice reached in and her hand came into contact with the throbbing flesh. With some difficulty, due to its size, she dragged it out of Freddie's pants. When she did, it sprang out and hit her on the face.

"Oh my God!" She screamed. The size was totally unexpected. She did not think cocks could get so big.

"Impressive, I know."

Impressive was an understatement. The cock was huge and to Alice it almost looked as big as the one her mother had fucked... And now, seeing one so closely herself, the power it exuded was incredible. She was transfixed and drawn to it and found herself holding it with both of her small teenage hands, however she was unable to hold it properly, so big was this beast. Instinctively, and without realising she was actually doing it, she gently moved her hands up and down his cock. Sub-consciously the young girl wanted to appreciate its size and power. The head was now only an inch or so away from her mouth which was now open in shock and awe.

Freddie was happy to allow her to rub his cock for a little while, content to watch her reaction and the feel of her dainty little hands around his enormous weapon. Most girls, when first presented with his cock reacted the way she did. It was a mixture of awe and fear. At first, they could not get over its size. None of them would have never seen such a big cock before. And for poor Alice it was even worse. As a naïve teenage virgin, not only was this the first time she was seeing and holding a cock, she was still to appreciate all the nasty things she was about to be forced to do with it in order to satisfy Freddie's hideous sexual appetite.

"Yes, rub my cock. Gain a feel and appreciation of its size and power. Most men do not possess a weapon of such size."

"Yes, it is very big. The one my mother had was also quite big…"

Freddie smiled. Yes, you silly bitch, it was my cock. "Well, you mother was very lucky. But now you need to learn how to satisfy your Master. What you are going to do first is to kiss my cock. You need to show your love and appreciation for it. I want you to plant little girly kisses all over my weapon. But as you do, you must continue to gently rub it. And one other thing, you will look up at me. A bitch should always maintain eye contact with her Master."

She looked up at Freddie and looked so sweet and innocent with those lovely blue eyes staring up at him through her glasses, mouth open with a look of fear and excitement. She continued to rub him as Freddie smiled down at her, happy in the knowledge that she would follow his orders. For several seconds nothing happened. Alice licked her lips as she continued looking up at her Master. There were no longer any voices in her head telling her to stop. Her pussy had overwhelmed every sinew of intelligence, commonsense and rationale thought in her body. All that mattered now was serving this cock. Her Master's cock. And she was no longer looking for a reason to explain it.

So, very slowly, she moved her mouth down and planted the most sweet, girly little kiss imaginable upon the head of this vile weapon...

"That's it, worship your Master's cock, you dirty bitch." Freddie cried out as Alice began to plant little kisses all over his big ugly dick. "Yes, pay homage to the weapon that you will now serve. You need to respect and love it… That's it, kiss it all over… Up and down… Now I want you to reach down with one hand and play with my balls... That's it, gently squeeze them, not too hard… Yes! Yes! Now, with your other hand continue to rub my cock… Now I want you to lick it… Lick it all over… Good! Good, you are a natural..."

Alice found herself happily following her Master's orders. She now found it natural to be a compliant, submissive whore. She also now understood what Freddie had been talking about and how wrong she had been. A dick so big demanded that a young teenager like herself serve and pleasure it. It was her duty to give him pleasure. So, with much enthusiasm, she began to lick his cock, making sure all of it was covered with her saliva.

Freddie sat back in his chair and allowed her to go about her work. He admired how much effort she was putting in to please him. She was licking his cock like a girl would lick a lolly. And her gentle handling of his weapon for a girl so young and naïve was promising for what lay ahead.

After a minute or so, Freddie needed her to step things up. "Now, I want you to open your mouth and suck my cock."

Alice stopped and looked up at him with a quizzical look on her face. "You want me to put your big cock in my mouth?" She sweetly asked.

"Yes, bitch, you need to learn how to fuck my cock with your mouth."

"B-but it is so big, I don't think I would be able to get it all in?" The way Alice spoke, in that sweet innocent girly way almost made Freddie cum there and then, but he was able to hold back. For now.

"Don't worry, bitch, you will learn. You will learn how to serve your Master. Now suck my cock you naughty girl!"

Yes, she was a naughty girl. A naughty dirty schoolgirl who needed to obey her Master, to follow his orders without question. So, moving her head over his massive cock she opened her mouth wide, so wide that her jaws could be heard cracking. Then, ever so slowly, she lowered herself down and her virgin mouth took in a cock for the very first time.

This brought about an immediate response of appreciation from the lucky recipient. "Oh yes! Take in as much as you can. You need to learn to suck a man's cock." To help her, Freddie placed both hands behind her head and pushed her further down. As a result, she managed to take in about half before she began to choke. She looked up at him, pleading with those innocent eyes for some mercy, tears already swelling up in her eyes. Freddie was normally not inclined to ever show mercy to a whore, but he recognised that this particular whore was a cock sucking virgin and he did not want her to vomit all over him. So he stopped. In time she would learn to suck him properly.

"Ok, that will do for now. In time, you will need to learn how to take me down completely. All bitch's need to know how to suck cock properly. But since you are a virgin, I will let you off, just this once. Now you need to move your head up and down my cock. Fuck me with your mouth. Try to take in as much as possible but keep on playing with my balls… That's it, suck my cock. Play with my balls… Move your head up and down… Oh yes… Look up at me, bitch, look up at me… So good… So good…"