A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice began to obey him and fucked his cock with her teenage mouth. It felt huge and she thought her jaw would break so wide was her mouth being forced open. But somehow she was able to accommodate it. Unfortunately she was still unable to swallow more than 6 inches, something she knew she would have to improve on. But now all she was concerned about was giving her Master as much pleasure as possible. She sucked enthusiastically, her head bobbing up and down whilst she gently squeezed his balls.

For a few minutes nothing could be heard other than the lovely sound of a young girl sucking big cock. Tears trickled down her face as the gagging sensation of having something so large being forced down her throat naturally caused the teenage virgin a little discomfort. But despite this, she never once stopped seeking to give her Master pleasure. And Freddie certainly appreciated the efforts the poor girl was making to sate his gross lust. As she worked away, eager to satisfy him, he merely sat back, put his hands behind his head and groaned out loudly with pleasure, smiling as he looked down as his subservient schoolgirl whore.

And if anyone else had had the pleasure of looking in, they would have been shocked by the debauched activities taking place in the teenager's bedroom. The pink carpet, pictures of pop bands on the wall, the place littered with soft cuddly teddy bears and a desk with homework on it all spoke of a room being a place of youth and innocence. But inside nothing innocent was taking place inside for, kneeling on the pink carpet was this beautiful teenage slut; she was kneeling like a dog with her hands on Freddie's thighs, her knees on the floor spread wide apart with her beautiful little bottom thrust out and up. In this position, and with her short skirt offering useless protection, anyone who was looking in from behind would have been able so see all of the girl's spanked red arse. Some of the teddy bears that Freddie had brushed from the chair on to the floor now lay next to her. They seemed to be looking up at her in shock as the young girl was forced to suck this huge cock. A cock whose owner was not only old enough to be her father, but was old enough to be her grandfather. Her youth, innocence and beauty contrasted sharply with this old, evil man. It was not right. Such abuse of teenage purity should never be allowed. But it was, and it was all down to the genius of Freddie.

"Oh yes, that's good. Very good. Suck that cock. Suck that cock you dirty whore. Oh yes!" Alice, pleased that she was doing so well, increased her efforts, which elicited even louder groans from her Master. "Oh God you are good. So good for someone so young! Oh yes, you are a bad schoolgirl aren't you? You are a naughty schoolgirl who needs to suck her Master's cock... Now, play with my balls... Yes, gently massage them… That's right..."

Alice found that the more she complied with Freddie's disgusting orders, the more her pussy became wet. So much so she could feel her juices dribbling down on to her thigh.

"Bitch, I want you to suck my balls. Yes, stop sucking my cock and take one of my big balls into your mouth."

Alice removed the cock from her mouth and innocently looked up at him. "You, you want me to suck your balls?"

"Yes bitch, do as I say."

"Yes, yes, I must do what you say." Immediately she lowered her head and inserted one of his plumb size balls into her mouth.

"Oh God, that is so good. Yes, suck my balls. Suck them gently… Now suck the other… But keep on rubbing my cock, yes, rub it… Now lick them, lick my sack... Look up at me… Oh God, that is good, that is so fucking good… Now, carry on sucking my cock… Oh that's it, take as much down as you can… Yes, I think you have taken in an extra inch or so from last time... You are getting used to it... Look up at me, always look up at your Master when you are sucking his cock... Oh dear, you are crying a lot… Is this cock too big for my naughty little schoolgirl?"

Alice knew that was not a question but more of a challenge. As such she continued to suck and squeeze, tears steaming down her face so keen was she to take in as much of his cock as possible. But still she could only manage around seven inches. She looked up at Freddie who was now panting wildly, the sweet attentions that this virgin was applying to his cock and balls were now getting too much for him. He still could not get over the fact that this teenage schoolgirl slut was kneeling on her bedroom floor paying homage to the same cock that her mother had been forced to suck only a few days before. She was still not as good a cock sucker as her mother but that would come with practice. Lots and lots of practice that Freddie intended to give her.

"Yes, you are a naughty girl, aren't you Alice? Tell me Alice, are you are naughty schoolgirl who likes to be ordered to suck cock?" He asked, looking down at her.

She knew that this was a question that needed answering. She took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him. "Yes, I am a naughty schoolgirl who likes to be ordered to suck cock. Oh yes, Freddie, I am a very bad schoolgirl who needs to suck cock." She replied without hesitation, all the while continuing to rub him with both hands.

"Don't call me Freddie. You must now call me "Daddy"".

"Daddy?" She questioned sweetly. His cock was now just inches away from her face as she wanked him off.

"Yes, Daddy. You will always call me Daddy." She understood the significance of this and she licked her lips and rubbed him harder.

"Yes, you are naughty, very naughty in fact. And what happens to naughty schoolgirls, Alice? What does Daddy do to naughty little schoolgirls?"

"Daddy spanks their bottom and they have to suck Daddy's big cock." Her reply was instinctive as well as being the truth. She found that she liked calling him "Daddy" since it reinforced the taboo act of an older man and younger girl which she found so appealing.

"Yes, you liked being spanked, don't you Alice?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, I am a naughty girl who likes to have her bottom spanked by her Daddy!"

"And you like to suck my big cock?"

"Oh yes Daddy! Your cock is so big and it is so naughty sucking it. Do you want your little girl to carry on sucking Daddy's big cock?"

Alas to this question, no verbal response was forthcoming from Freddie. As Alice uttered the words "Daddy's big cock"" Freddie could not hold out no longer and his only response was for his dick to shake in her fragile hands and he started to spurt out copious amounts of hot warm creamy spunk all over the teenager's beautiful face.

"Oh, I am cumming bitch! I am cumming. Take Daddy's spunk all over you face, you bad fucking schoolgirl!" And in a matter of just a few seconds Alice's once angelic face was covered with copious amounts of thick creamy spunk, some of it splattered her glasses resulting in her sight being somewhat obscured by white blobs on her lenses. Alice screamed in shock and horror at what was happening to her, her mouth open as she screamed out in disgust, but that only meant that some of the spunk flew into her mouth.

As she knelt there, still holding Freddie's now rapidly deflating cock, her face covered in spunk, some of it dripped on to the floor, landing on one of the teddy bears below. Now, all elements of innocence had well and truly been defaced by "Daddy".

The schoolgirl had just completed Lesson One. Lesson 2 would begin shortly.

To be continued…

© Lord Ramsay