All Comments on 'A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 03'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A great Saga

Finally, finally, finally....a fitting chapter three to a well written tale. I get the impression this is the end of the series which is a supreme pity since the stage is set for Alice to become a supporter and facilitator for her Daddy not only with her friend but her mother as well. I think a follow on series that takes up where a whore is born left off would be an excellent followon. Very well written, good character development and the budding relationship alluded too between Freddie and Alice has much potential. I think the excessively long periods between chapters really hurt the readership and quicker chapters are in order...great work though....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spanked Again!

My favorite writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories are without a doubt the best on this site. You have a similar writing style, but not nearly as hot as the stories from Shoguy. You should read her's. Good work, but for me the master-sir thing goes a long way. I do like the older men(60 ish) and teens, also the 11-to-12 inch endowment is perfect!

shoguyshoguyabout 14 years ago
compliment's from SHOGUY

My name is Shoguy. I have written a few series on this site and have read a number of comments from readers who use my stories as a benchmark for what they like in a story. I must say that I fully enjoyed this story. It includes some of the key elements -such as extremely endowed men-that I use in mine. As a female writer, my stories transcend every-day life. I believe that that men and women-young and old ) should be larger than life. My male characters are always extremely endowed (for me have a rich and powerful man with a 6 inch penis seems to take away from 'image' of a man that exudes sexuality and can have any female he desires. I would think that most men reading stories on this site are in fact 'average' in all departments- my readers have expressed this themselves. For instance had the general been an average equipped male in the story, it would not have turned the sexy teens on in the least. It is the male anatomy ranging between 11 and 14 inches that can drive even the most conservative female insane with lust. I applaud your writing style and encourage you to continue. If you are inclines to reading story content please feel free to make a commentary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
something is missing

While still a good story, it is no where near the caliber of your other 3 series. I could not help but feel like this story was rushed, when A Whore is Born had so much plot and sub-context to the development of the charactors. I would like too see this story revised to have more of the same long term drawn out degeration and humilation that your writing style in known for. All and all still a good submission

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 12 years ago
Strange!

Grammatical, spelling and incorrect word usage normally distract me sufficiently to cause me to dislike a story. Not only have I read all three chapters in this series but all those chapters of the series leading up to it and I find them <B>extremely</B> hot in spite of the errors and frequently repetitive dialogue.

Curiouser and curiouser said Alice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it

title says it all

but I wish it was me as one of those schoolgirls everything I want and so much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story LordRamsay

Great series of three, when is four cumming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
please continue this series

OMG wonderful i hope someday even at my age to be owned by a master,,,,,,,,,,,,,show how you managed to have the girls do your friends

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

A bit skimpy on plot and character development. The girls’ degradation seemed a bit formulaic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous