A Sea of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RAMJET69
RAMJET69
12 Followers

The sea ripples. Mike's head appears. "There, all fixed. Now, where were we?"

"About to take a deep breath," she says sliding her arms around his waist.

Their bodies surrender to the sea with a soft splash. In the bluish darkness, his lips probe for hers'. Once captured, his mouth is as warm and intoxicating as the finest of wines. Cast into a private and silent world, the heat of his hand closes over a breast. Leaving her lips, he kisses and sucks on each hardened nipple in turn. Using her knee, she parts his legs, pushing against his cock with her thigh. The thunderous desire to have him steals what oxygen remains in Lonnie's lungs. Clutching his shoulders, Lonnie pushes at the sandy bottom with her boots. Clinging together in a rolling hug they slowly raise to the surface.

"You okay?" he says gasping for breath.

"Breathless," she whispers.

"This is so wild," he whispers back.

"The best is yet to come."

Mike is unable to take his eyes off the way the seawater laps around her shimmering moonlit breasts. Underwater, Lonnie wiggles her hips and tugs the dress around her waist. Turning around, she clamps his cock between her legs. With full access to her breasts, he lifts them and thumbs the nipples. His hands float down the gentle slope of Lonnie's tummy. Seawater bites, then stings as he fans her pussy lips. "Ummm," she moans as she slowly turns to him. Grabbing his shoulders, she mounts him again. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be. But I'm not sure we can do this underwater. What if I can keep it up?"

"Don't worry. I'll handle that part."

Lonnie's hand finds him bone-solid and staggeringly thick. She positions his tip for what she knows is the moment of golden bliss. She revolves her hips slowly, relishing every beautiful, silvery, numbing, erotic and mind-bending inch, suppressing the urge to cry out. Their movements are both slow and energetic. He's in, but not all the way. Lifting up and down, circular motions and the burning fire bring on convulsing breaths. Nerves and muscles tighten with equal force. Breath explodes from Lonnie's mouth as he slips over her protruding clitoris, sliding in deeper -- deeper than ever before. Suddenly, he expands like an inflating balloon. Lonnie screams softly, cherishing the satiny moment as if were a priceless gemstone. His thick cock strokes her clitoris. As he struggles to take her dress off, the feeling of his cock welds to her mind to become an ingrained part of every waking moment, a component of every dream, every vivid imagination. Like a mind-altering drug, the ecstasy is making Lonnie's nucleus clutch at him and explode around him. Never has she known sex could be so pleasurable, so gratifying, so consuming, in such wild, absurd, illogical abandon. With Mike, her future is set. There's no need to fake it, or live in fear of discovery, whispered about, humiliated, ridiculed and labeled as a dyke.

"Ooooooh," she moans at his next deep stroke. "Oh jeezus o-mygod."

"Shhhh," he groans softly. "They'll hear."

Lonnie rocks on him, rippling her pussy walls around his full length. "Fuck me, Mike. Don't stop. Fuck me fuck me fuck me."

Lonnie's fingernails hook Mike's skin and dig in. Pangs of pleasure surge throughout her lower body. Orgasm is about to ring across the soft wash of the waves on the distant reef.

A Harley chopper rumbles into a moonlit parking lot. Its engine coughs silent. Rocky swings her leg over the bike's teardrop gas tank. Her blonde hair is up, makeup severe giving her a very masculine look. She wears tight studded black jeans, biker-boots and a black motorcycle jacket with nothing under it. Resting the bike on its kickstand, she ambles off toward the beach.

Lonnie clamps her eyes closed using brute force to push orgasm away. Flexing her knees, Lonnie quickens the pace of Mike's in and out thrusts. Both gasp, Lonnie's body rising, falling, splashing in ever quickening strides. Between her legs, she senses her clitoris expand, the tiny organ luxuriating in each passing caress of Mike's cock. Suddenly, like a tumbling avalanche, bone-crushing pleasure swallows Lonnie's cognizant thought. A shriek boils within her throat. Mike's hungry kisses send it to silence. He moans into her mouth and she into his. Lonnie's muscles snap tight as salt air roars into her lungs when his tip strikes her very end again. Like jagged lightening bolts, orgasms ignite. Volcanic fires soar. Every inch of Lonnie's flesh quivers. Her breasts tighten and expand, as if they're about to explode. Her nipples feel like hot stones capping the fire burning in her chest. Her backbone twists with the first explosive jolt. It twists again as if shocked by an electrified wire. Her helpless muscles squirm and buck. Each bodily cell, every electrode in her cerebrum is ready, waiting, wanting and demanding more.

"Oh, oh-oh, just a little more," she whimpers, "Yeeee, oh, ummmm, oh, Mike, just a little more - more - more." The sea churns in response to their ecstatic lovemaking.

Hidden behind a sand retaining wall, Rocky's fingers tighten around the binoculars. "Just like a couple of fucking fish spawning," she growls softly, paying little attention as seawater washes over her biker boots. Her teeth grind together. Her butt muscles clench, straining the tight denim that hugs her skin. "Nobody ditches me and gets away with it." Inching along the seawall, she wades in knee-deep, hoping for closer inspection. She flicks a lever to 2-x magnification and puts the binoculars to her eyes. Shrouded in grainy moon-glow blue, Lonnie's hair sways like a pendulum. Her beautiful face contracts, as if waiting to take in the deepest, wild spree-orgasm that a man can bestow upon a woman.

"How utterly disgusting," Rocky mumbles, her toenails scraping against the insoles of her boots, mind already clicking away, planning the next move.

Tightening around him, as tight as she can, Lonnie clenches her teeth. It's sudden -- total. The cottony, yet bone-crushing prelude bursts. He lets go with a groan. His first sizzling spurt makes Lonnie gasp. Everything whirls. A giant mushroom cloud erupts. Burning heat starts between my legs then explodes, rocketing around Lonnie's bottom, crushing her convulsing pussy, rattling through every bone. It's all consuming. Golden juices settle, jolt, sparkle, and then vibrate. Orgasm strikes again, again and again. Each sun-hot eruptive gush from Mike's cock is full of natural splendors throwing her into the free-fall dream world made up of soft cottony clouds.

"Lonnie," he breathes into her left ear. "Lonnie, oh Lonnie, oh sweet Lonnie, God, God, God do I love you."

"Umm," she moans, wiggling slightly, taking pleasure even as he slides out. Mike's face melts into focus. With their chins kissing the rippling wavelets, Lonnie stares into his eyes. Comedown is unhurried. As if captured by a mystic abstraction, kisses, licks and nibbles find every available piece of skin. His hands are pulling and tugging. His face looks dazed, unfocused, as if sedated by a mind-altering drug.

"Mike? Mike, are you okay?"

He blinks hard twice.

"I didn't break something, did I?"

"No, but we'd better cool it."

For five full minutes, they peck at the tips of their lips, or just simply stare into each other's eyes.

"Was it good?" Lonnie says finally.

"Staggering."

"So why the worried look?"

"Worried? Hell, I'm not worried. A stuffy Boston law firm's newest partner is fifty feet off the most famous beach in the world. My pants are floating toward Hong Kong. There's a gorgeous half-naked girl clinging to me. My shoes are soaked and people on the beach are watching."

Lonnie glances at the beach. "Oh let them watch. They're just jealous."

"Sorry, I'm just not used to making love with a peanut gallery cheering me on."

"If they had the guts, they'd be out here doing it too. Wonder what happened to my dress."

"I'm holding it under my foot. Can you reach it?"

"Okay, got it." With a wiggle, she steps into the dress and pulls it over her hips.

"Lonnie, please zip up before someone calls the bloody cops."

"So what'll they do? Come out here and throw water on us?"

"Lonnie, pleeeze? Public nudity is illegal. You'll be arrested."

"Happen to know where I can get a lawyer?"

"I'd have no case."

She reconnects the diamond heart. "Better?"

"Better than a night in jail. God this is embarrassing. How do I get back to the car without pants? Hell, I don't even have a towel. God I can see the headlines. Boston Attorney arrested as a flasher."

"I'll plead your case. I got the perfect defense. Your honor, he was caught with his pants down. He throws himself on the mercy of the court."

"They'll throw me in jail and throw away the jail."

"Relax. I'll fix it. Wouldn't want a fish to mistake you for bait."

Taking a breath, Lonnie ducks underwater. With her hair floating around her face, she finds his pants, then surfaces. "Okay, counselor, I got you covered."

"Lost your undies, didn't you?" he says struggling with the sopping pants.

"Yes, I guess I did."

"Want me to look for them?"

"Don't bother. Some beach boy will find them in the morning. They'll talk about it for weeks. C'mon Mike. Let's swim."

The morning newspaper headline is chilling.

Two bodies found floating off Waikiki Beach.

Police suspect foul play.

RAMJET69
RAMJET69
12 Followers
12